It is currently July 20th, 2019, 2:26 am

All times are UTC-07:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 Next
Author Message
Unread postPosted: July 10th, 2019, 4:25 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 38932
I hope you have a lovely day surrounded with family and friends.
:happybday:


Top
Unread postPosted: July 10th, 2019, 4:28 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 11379
Happy birthday Erica. ac_drinks

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
Unread postPosted: July 10th, 2019, 4:35 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 23754
Felicitations!!!

Image

_________________
“History has been stolen from us and replaced with guilt inducing lies.”


Top
Unread postPosted: July 10th, 2019, 5:16 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 21st, 2018, 3:08 pm
Posts: 414
Aww thanks. It’s later on this month


I got a really nice present already tho


Top
Unread postPosted: July 10th, 2019, 6:41 pm 

Joined: April 26th, 2019, 7:28 am
Posts: 143
Erica Mena wrote:
Aww thanks. It’s later on this month


I got a really nice present already tho


That's right baby, Happy Birthday. You can pass for 32, easy!


Top
Unread postPosted: July 10th, 2019, 11:28 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 14207
Happy birthday flea. :3og2y8p:

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
Unread postPosted: July 11th, 2019, 3:38 am 
User avatar

Joined: April 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm
Posts: 7849
Happy pre birthday Erica.

_________________
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.


Top
Unread postPosted: July 11th, 2019, 4:44 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 38932
Erica Mena wrote:
Aww thanks. It’s later on this month


I got a really nice present already tho

That's terrific Erica..

Would it be prying if I asked what the present is?


Top
Unread postPosted: July 11th, 2019, 10:11 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 7527
I like tacos more than cake, so Happy Birthday! :laugh:

Image

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
Unread postPosted: July 11th, 2019, 10:15 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 31st, 2014, 7:38 pm
Posts: 3864
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone


Top
Unread postPosted: July 11th, 2019, 11:42 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 38932
Blazor wrote:
I like tacos more than cake, so Happy Birthday! :laugh:

Image

Tacos are better for a person than cake too.


Top
Unread postPosted: July 11th, 2019, 5:17 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 23754
THAT'S A FILTHY LIE!!!

_________________
“History has been stolen from us and replaced with guilt inducing lies.”


Top
Unread postPosted: July 11th, 2019, 9:16 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 38932
Bricktop wrote:
THAT'S A FILTHY LIE!!!

Do you like sweets Bricktop?


Top
Unread postPosted: July 11th, 2019, 11:54 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3089
You can make healthy cakes...

Just use wholemeal flour, and use real fruit instead of sugar...


You have to do these things when you're a diabetic.


Top
Unread postPosted: July 12th, 2019, 12:08 am 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 23754
Fashionista wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
THAT'S A FILTHY LIE!!!

Do you like sweets Bricktop?


Of course.

Cake and chocolate are 2 of the essential 5 food groups.

The others are ice cream, alcohol and donuts.

_________________
“History has been stolen from us and replaced with guilt inducing lies.”


Top
Unread postPosted: July 12th, 2019, 12:09 am 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 23754
caskur wrote:
You can make healthy cakes...


You can.


But why would you?

_________________
“History has been stolen from us and replaced with guilt inducing lies.”


Top
Unread postPosted: July 12th, 2019, 3:29 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 38932
caskur wrote:
You can make healthy cakes...

Just use wholemeal flour, and use real fruit instead of sugar...


You have to do these things when you're a diabetic.

East Asian cakes are lighter..

Consisting of flan, fruit and whipped cream instead of icing.


Top
Unread postPosted: July 12th, 2019, 8:48 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 21st, 2018, 3:08 pm
Posts: 414
Fashionista wrote:
caskur wrote:
You can make healthy cakes...

Just use wholemeal flour, and use real fruit instead of sugar...


You have to do these things when you're a diabetic.

East Asian cakes are lighter..

Consisting of flan, fruit and whipped cream instead of icing.



They’re delicious !


My nino used to get cakes from this bakery in Chinatown. Hong Kong bakery


Soooo delicious and fresh. I wonder if it’s still open


Top
Unread postPosted: July 12th, 2019, 10:47 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 38932
Erica Mena wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
caskur wrote:
You can make healthy cakes...

Just use wholemeal flour, and use real fruit instead of sugar...


You have to do these things when you're a diabetic.

East Asian cakes are lighter..

Consisting of flan, fruit and whipped cream instead of icing.



They’re delicious !


My nino used to get cakes from this bakery in Chinatown. Hong Kong bakery


Soooo delicious and fresh. I wonder if it’s still open

In my personal opinion, Western cakes are too rich and heavy.


Top
Unread postPosted: July 12th, 2019, 4:55 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 23754
You know nothing of cakes!!

_________________
“History has been stolen from us and replaced with guilt inducing lies.”


Top
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 Next

All times are UTC-07:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 29 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]