It is currently December 10th, 2019, 11:34 am

All times are UTC-08:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5
Author Message
Unread postPosted: November 30th, 2019, 9:30 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 1059
Blazor wrote:
kiebers wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
kiebers wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
kiebers wrote:
Thanks Velvet and everyone....
A really good day today. All that prep work I was doing for today...we did nothing with. LOL Out of the blue got a last minute invite to go eat with grand daughters family. Decided we could cook ours tomorrow, and went. Had a great time. It was 70 F and after eating we sat outside and visited for a few hours. We will cook ours tomorrow. Gonna be lots of leftovers...LOL

That's good you could postpone your feast..

I wouldn't be able to do that.

It was one of those, 'grand daughter is in town and it may be the only chance you have to see her', kind of things. We did arrange a Saturday lunch date. ac_dance She heads back to school Sunday.

We are in full cooking mode this morning. Dressing is still soaking up a little of the broth but it will be going in soon. Beans are cooking. Peeling potatoes. Cranberry sauce is made. Turkey breast is cooked, just need to pop it back in the oven to warm up. A few other things to do.

I am crashing your meal kiebs. I hear it is warm and sunny in Houston, so I will be bringing my golf clubs. Don't worry, I will bring a bottle of single malt Scotch too.

Yep had to turn the AC on today, I'm sure there were a lot of golfers out today escaping to the links.
I do like a good scotch but it's been awhile. I have a good tequila. We can trade..LOL


I was drinking Gentleman Jack, now Im drinking Maple Bacon Moonshine :laugh:

ac_drinks

Did you have eggs and toast with it.
:laugh:

_________________
https://www.santasanonymous.ca/


Top
   
Unread postPosted: November 30th, 2019, 12:05 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9089
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
kiebers wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
kiebers wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
kiebers wrote:
Thanks Velvet and everyone....
A really good day today. All that prep work I was doing for today...we did nothing with. LOL Out of the blue got a last minute invite to go eat with grand daughters family. Decided we could cook ours tomorrow, and went. Had a great time. It was 70 F and after eating we sat outside and visited for a few hours. We will cook ours tomorrow. Gonna be lots of leftovers...LOL

That's good you could postpone your feast..

I wouldn't be able to do that.

It was one of those, 'grand daughter is in town and it may be the only chance you have to see her', kind of things. We did arrange a Saturday lunch date. ac_dance She heads back to school Sunday.

We are in full cooking mode this morning. Dressing is still soaking up a little of the broth but it will be going in soon. Beans are cooking. Peeling potatoes. Cranberry sauce is made. Turkey breast is cooked, just need to pop it back in the oven to warm up. A few other things to do.

I am crashing your meal kiebs. I hear it is warm and sunny in Houston, so I will be bringing my golf clubs. Don't worry, I will bring a bottle of single malt Scotch too.

Yep had to turn the AC on today, I'm sure there were a lot of golfers out today escaping to the links.
I do like a good scotch but it's been awhile. I have a good tequila. We can trade..LOL


I was drinking Gentleman Jack, now Im drinking Maple Bacon Moonshine :laugh:

ac_drinks

Did you have eggs and toast with it.
:laugh:


No, but I honestly was craving some pancakes :laugh:

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: November 30th, 2019, 12:36 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 1059
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
kiebers wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
kiebers wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
kiebers wrote:
Thanks Velvet and everyone....
A really good day today. All that prep work I was doing for today...we did nothing with. LOL Out of the blue got a last minute invite to go eat with grand daughters family. Decided we could cook ours tomorrow, and went. Had a great time. It was 70 F and after eating we sat outside and visited for a few hours. We will cook ours tomorrow. Gonna be lots of leftovers...LOL

That's good you could postpone your feast..

I wouldn't be able to do that.

It was one of those, 'grand daughter is in town and it may be the only chance you have to see her', kind of things. We did arrange a Saturday lunch date. ac_dance She heads back to school Sunday.

We are in full cooking mode this morning. Dressing is still soaking up a little of the broth but it will be going in soon. Beans are cooking. Peeling potatoes. Cranberry sauce is made. Turkey breast is cooked, just need to pop it back in the oven to warm up. A few other things to do.

I am crashing your meal kiebs. I hear it is warm and sunny in Houston, so I will be bringing my golf clubs. Don't worry, I will bring a bottle of single malt Scotch too.

Yep had to turn the AC on today, I'm sure there were a lot of golfers out today escaping to the links.
I do like a good scotch but it's been awhile. I have a good tequila. We can trade..LOL


I was drinking Gentleman Jack, now Im drinking Maple Bacon Moonshine :laugh:

ac_drinks

Did you have eggs and toast with it.
:laugh:


No, but I honestly was craving some pancakes :laugh:

:laugh:

_________________
https://www.santasanonymous.ca/


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 1st, 2019, 9:03 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 6th, 2012, 1:53 pm
Posts: 6884
iron horse jockey wrote:
@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
I am an American in Canada so I did not have turkey. I had turkey last month so I want to take a break before having it again next month for the birth of Muhammad, oooppps, I mean Jesus.

You won't slit a goat's throat, you islamophobe.


QUE?

_________________
@realAzhyaAryola

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 1st, 2019, 9:23 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 12687
@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
I am an American in Canada so I did not have turkey. I had turkey last month so I want to take a break before having it again next month for the birth of Muhammad, oooppps, I mean Jesus.

You won't slit a goat's throat, you islamophobe.


QUE?

I think he is being facetious.

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 1st, 2019, 11:23 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 1059
Americans return to work tomorrow..

It'll feel like a long week for them.

_________________
https://www.santasanonymous.ca/


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5

All times are UTC-08:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]