It is currently January 23rd, 2020, 2:35 pm

All times are UTC-08:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1499 posts ]  Go to page Previous 168 69 70 71 7275 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Helter-Skelter
Unread postPosted: January 6th, 2020, 3:21 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 13222
Fashionista wrote:
After twenty three days off, I'm back to work today.

I will take two weeks off after January 24 to go to Florida to golf. It is so hard to return to work after that. Particularly since it's our busiest time of the year.

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Helter-Skelter
Unread postPosted: January 6th, 2020, 5:14 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm
Posts: 8925
seoulbro wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
After twenty three days off, I'm back to work today.

I will take two weeks off after January 24 to go to Florida to golf. It is so hard to return to work after that. Particularly since it's our busiest time of the year.

That is right around the time my wife and I will go to Central America. I do not want to come back.

_________________
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Helter-Skelter
Unread postPosted: January 6th, 2020, 6:53 pm 
User avatar

Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Posts: 11591
Velvet wrote:
Odinson wrote:
I got the cold..

My voice is really low now..



Come on fashie!

Sit on my lap and I´ll sing you a song with my new voice.

You sound like that alcoholic pig Herman.


He didnt invent that. ac_biggrin


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Helter-Skelter
Unread postPosted: January 7th, 2020, 6:12 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 2205
We are going to go into a deep freeze in a few days with highs of -24.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Helter-Skelter
Unread postPosted: January 7th, 2020, 12:54 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 3rd, 2012, 8:12 pm
Posts: 21300
Fashionista wrote:
We are going to go into a deep freeze in a few days with highs of -24.

It's going to stick around for a while too.

_________________
The Iron Chink!!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Helter-Skelter
Unread postPosted: January 7th, 2020, 3:58 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm
Posts: 8925
Fashionista wrote:
We are going to go into a deep freeze in a few days with highs of -24.

That is every single day in the winter here.

_________________
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Helter-Skelter
Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 7:54 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9550
Been weird here, cold on the weekdays, but not too cold, and warm on the weekends. Its gonna be almost 70 on Saturday. Had our first snow yesterday. Got dumped all at once on my way to work, was many wrecks.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Helter-Skelter
Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 7:54 am 
User avatar

Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Posts: 11591
I commute more than him..

But I only need like 2 hours to get there and 2 hours to get back.
Winter speed limits.



Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Helter-Skelter
Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 7:57 am 
User avatar

Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Posts: 11591
A little over 2hours for 200 kilometres..

Its kinda small road and the snow-plow might not have driven though yet.


Its a good thing I have been driving a car since I was 5 years old.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Helter-Skelter
Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 8:05 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9550
Odinson wrote:
I commute more than him..

But I only need like 2 hours to get there and 2 hours to get back.
Winter speed limits.



He takes a long time, but its cause of where hes going.

He said 220 miles round trip, I do 100 miles round trip. Takes me an hour each way, unless its a good day, then its 45 minutes each way. Im fucked if there is a wreck lol, but I know of back roads, and can be home in an hour and a half that way.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Helter-Skelter
Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 8:48 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 13222
I got a ten minute commute from my condo to my office. Jealous Blazor. ac_razz

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Helter-Skelter
Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 9:22 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9550
seoulbro wrote:
I got a ten minute commute from my condo to my office. Jealous Blazor. ac_razz


:laugh:

I am! That is the worst part about this job, the drive.

When I delivered pizzas, I was only 15 minutes from work. Close enough, that if I did a delivery on the far side of town, I could almost swing by the house lol.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Helter-Skelter
Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 9:32 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 13222
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
I got a ten minute commute from my condo to my office. Jealous Blazor. ac_razz


:laugh:

I am! That is the worst part about this job, the drive.

When I delivered pizzas, I was only 15 minutes from work. Close enough, that if I did a delivery on the far side of town, I could almost swing by the house lol.

We've been over this before, but I don't know why you commute that far for such low wages. I live about fifty minutes North of Toronto and I know many people who make that commute everyday. But, they earn a minimum of six figures. Less than that and it isn't worth it.

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Helter-Skelter
Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 12:05 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9550
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
I got a ten minute commute from my condo to my office. Jealous Blazor. ac_razz


:laugh:

I am! That is the worst part about this job, the drive.

When I delivered pizzas, I was only 15 minutes from work. Close enough, that if I did a delivery on the far side of town, I could almost swing by the house lol.

We've been over this before, but I don't know why you commute that far for such low wages. I live about fifty minutes North of Toronto and I know many people who make that commute everyday. But, they earn a minimum of six figures. Less than that and it isn't worth it.


I know :sad:

Hopefully things will get better this year.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Helter-Skelter
Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 12:30 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 13222
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
I got a ten minute commute from my condo to my office. Jealous Blazor. ac_razz


:laugh:

I am! That is the worst part about this job, the drive.

When I delivered pizzas, I was only 15 minutes from work. Close enough, that if I did a delivery on the far side of town, I could almost swing by the house lol.

We've been over this before, but I don't know why you commute that far for such low wages. I live about fifty minutes North of Toronto and I know many people who make that commute everyday. But, they earn a minimum of six figures. Less than that and it isn't worth it.


I know :sad:

Hopefully things will get better this year.

Can you do anything else besides the printing trade?

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Helter-Skelter
Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 12:31 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 13222
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
I got a ten minute commute from my condo to my office. Jealous Blazor. ac_razz


:laugh:

I am! That is the worst part about this job, the drive.

When I delivered pizzas, I was only 15 minutes from work. Close enough, that if I did a delivery on the far side of town, I could almost swing by the house lol.

We've been over this before, but I don't know why you commute that far for such low wages. I live about fifty minutes North of Toronto and I know many people who make that commute everyday. But, they earn a minimum of six figures. Less than that and it isn't worth it.


I know :sad:

Hopefully things will get better this year.

Can you do anything else besides the printing trade?

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Helter-Skelter
Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 1:06 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9550
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
I got a ten minute commute from my condo to my office. Jealous Blazor. ac_razz


:laugh:

I am! That is the worst part about this job, the drive.

When I delivered pizzas, I was only 15 minutes from work. Close enough, that if I did a delivery on the far side of town, I could almost swing by the house lol.

We've been over this before, but I don't know why you commute that far for such low wages. I live about fifty minutes North of Toronto and I know many people who make that commute everyday. But, they earn a minimum of six figures. Less than that and it isn't worth it.


I know :sad:

Hopefully things will get better this year.

Can you do anything else besides the printing trade?


Im a quick learner at anything!

Im a graphic designer, but they aint in demand here. Also Im a damn good driver, but dont have a CDL, nor want one.

Sad thing is, I dont even know what I wanna do anymore. And starting anywhere requires a pay cut usually.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Helter-Skelter
Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 2:08 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 13222
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
I got a ten minute commute from my condo to my office. Jealous Blazor. ac_razz


:laugh:

I am! That is the worst part about this job, the drive.

When I delivered pizzas, I was only 15 minutes from work. Close enough, that if I did a delivery on the far side of town, I could almost swing by the house lol.

We've been over this before, but I don't know why you commute that far for such low wages. I live about fifty minutes North of Toronto and I know many people who make that commute everyday. But, they earn a minimum of six figures. Less than that and it isn't worth it.


I know :sad:

Hopefully things will get better this year.

Can you do anything else besides the printing trade?


Im a quick learner at anything!

Im a graphic designer, but they aint in demand here. Also Im a damn good driver, but dont have a CDL, nor want one.

Sad thing is, I dont even know what I wanna do anymore. And starting anywhere requires a pay cut usually.

How can you go much lower than the wage you are making now.

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Helter-Skelter
Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 7:47 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9550
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
I got a ten minute commute from my condo to my office. Jealous Blazor. ac_razz


:laugh:

I am! That is the worst part about this job, the drive.

When I delivered pizzas, I was only 15 minutes from work. Close enough, that if I did a delivery on the far side of town, I could almost swing by the house lol.

We've been over this before, but I don't know why you commute that far for such low wages. I live about fifty minutes North of Toronto and I know many people who make that commute everyday. But, they earn a minimum of six figures. Less than that and it isn't worth it.


I know :sad:

Hopefully things will get better this year.

Can you do anything else besides the printing trade?


Im a quick learner at anything!

Im a graphic designer, but they aint in demand here. Also Im a damn good driver, but dont have a CDL, nor want one.

Sad thing is, I dont even know what I wanna do anymore. And starting anywhere requires a pay cut usually.

How can you go much lower than the wage you are making now.


Its the area. Low wages everywhere.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Helter-Skelter
Unread postPosted: January 8th, 2020, 7:49 pm 

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 2:33 pm
Posts: 989
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
I got a ten minute commute from my condo to my office. Jealous Blazor. ac_razz


:laugh:

I am! That is the worst part about this job, the drive.

When I delivered pizzas, I was only 15 minutes from work. Close enough, that if I did a delivery on the far side of town, I could almost swing by the house lol.

We've been over this before, but I don't know why you commute that far for such low wages. I live about fifty minutes North of Toronto and I know many people who make that commute everyday. But, they earn a minimum of six figures. Less than that and it isn't worth it.


I know :sad:

Hopefully things will get better this year.

Can you do anything else besides the printing trade?


Im a quick learner at anything!

Im a graphic designer, but they aint in demand here. Also Im a damn good driver, but dont have a CDL, nor want one.

Sad thing is, I dont even know what I wanna do anymore. And starting anywhere requires a pay cut usually.

How can you go much lower than the wage you are making now.


Its the area. Low wages everywhere.

Remind me again where you live?

_________________
gay, conservative and proud


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1499 posts ]  Go to page Previous 168 69 70 71 7275 Next

All times are UTC-08:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 32 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]