It is currently January 21st, 2019, 4:56 pm

All times are UTC-08:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 Next
Author Message
Unread postPosted: January 13th, 2019, 7:58 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 19855
I thought this was an excellent example of how flat earthers and moon landing deniers distort and pervert information into corroborating their lunatic theories.


_________________
“Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.” - W. C. Fields.


Top
Unread postPosted: January 13th, 2019, 8:25 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 35801
Bricktop wrote:
I thought this was an excellent example of how flat earthers and moon landing deniers distort and pervert information into corroborating their lunatic theories.


Cue, deadskinmask.


Top
Unread postPosted: January 13th, 2019, 8:30 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 15th, 2018, 11:04 am
Posts: 767
Bricktop wrote:
I thought this was an excellent example of how flat earthers and moon landing deniers distort and pervert information into corroborating their lunatic theories.


I watched a couple of minutes of it.

_________________
The Russian Rock It


Top
Unread postPosted: January 13th, 2019, 9:08 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 35801
Gaon wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
I thought this was an excellent example of how flat earthers and moon landing deniers distort and pervert information into corroborating their lunatic theories.


I watched a couple of minutes of it.

I didn't watch it either.
ac_blush


Top
Unread postPosted: January 13th, 2019, 9:50 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 19855
We'll just wait for the tinfoil hat brigade to drop by.

Where's Dinky???

_________________
“Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.” - W. C. Fields.


Top
Unread postPosted: January 13th, 2019, 10:05 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 35801
Bricktop wrote:
We'll just wait for the tinfoil hat brigade to drop by.

Where's Dinky???

Berry Sweet has an interest in the moon landing too.


Top
Unread postPosted: January 13th, 2019, 10:41 pm 
User avatar

Joined: June 23rd, 2015, 9:41 am
Posts: 5007
Why mention me? I think the earth is round but perhaps the moon landings could of been staged for political upmanship. I'm open to that possibility at least.

_________________
Four smore and seven beers ago.


Top
Unread postPosted: January 13th, 2019, 10:54 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 12250
So Brick!! I suppose next you will be telling me the earth is round

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
Unread postPosted: January 14th, 2019, 12:16 am 
User avatar

Joined: August 21st, 2013, 2:57 pm
Posts: 4576
I have a lot of questions indeed.

_________________
Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.
~ Bodhidharma


Top
Unread postPosted: January 14th, 2019, 2:40 am 
User avatar

Joined: May 25th, 2015, 10:19 am
Posts: 1085
you know.... it really amazes me how you fuckin ppl readily accept all that garbage nasa feeds you.... do you motherfuckers honestly believe that this hunk of shit - Image - is what was designed for and traveled to the fuckin moon??? lmmfao.... you really believe that the american government presented that as 'mans glowing achievement'? you do know that all 'evidence of the moon landing' has been destroyed, right? all the telemetry data and even the original video tapes.... 700 cases and thousands of tapes. wiped out and gone.... and not to mention we've 'lost the recipe' for leaving low earth orbit.... this - Image - this is what we no longer have the technology to achieve.... duct tape on cardboard with aluminum foil and roofing paper.... you folks are seriously deluded.... don't forget that these are the same ppl who told you oil comes from dinosaurs, ships disappear over the curve, 9/11 was done by muslims on cellphones, global warming is our fault and there are 99 'new' genders.... you ppl are a goddamn riot.... :laugh3:


Top
Unread postPosted: January 14th, 2019, 2:42 am 
User avatar

Joined: June 23rd, 2015, 9:41 am
Posts: 5007
:001_rolleyes:

_________________
Four smore and seven beers ago.


Top
Unread postPosted: January 14th, 2019, 2:44 am 
User avatar

Joined: May 25th, 2015, 10:19 am
Posts: 1085
Image Image


Top
Unread postPosted: January 14th, 2019, 2:45 am 
User avatar

Joined: June 23rd, 2015, 9:41 am
Posts: 5007
:001_rolleyes: :001_rolleyes:

Image

_________________
Four smore and seven beers ago.


Top
Unread postPosted: January 14th, 2019, 5:55 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 35801
deadskinmask wrote:
you know.... it really amazes me how you fuckin ppl readily accept all that garbage nasa feeds you.... do you motherfuckers honestly believe that this hunk of shit - Image - is what was designed for and traveled to the fuckin moon??? lmmfao.... you really believe that the american government presented that as 'mans glowing achievement'? you do know that all 'evidence of the moon landing' has been destroyed, right? all the telemetry data and even the original video tapes.... 700 cases and thousands of tapes. wiped out and gone.... and not to mention we've 'lost the recipe' for leaving low earth orbit.... this - Image - this is what we no longer have the technology to achieve.... duct tape on cardboard with aluminum foil and roofing paper.... you folks are seriously deluded.... don't forget that these are the same ppl who told you oil comes from dinosaurs, ships disappear over the curve, 9/11 was done by muslims on cellphones, global warming is our fault and there are 99 'new' genders.... you ppl are a goddamn riot.... :laugh3:

I never saw that first picture before.


Top
Unread postPosted: January 14th, 2019, 9:21 am 
User avatar

Joined: January 25th, 2016, 10:26 pm
Posts: 1653
This is getting old.

In all these debates about flat earths and faked moon landings, we've heard from graphic artists, short order fry cooks, financial advisors, social outreach workers, executive assistants, train operators, lab technicians, gardeners, bar bouncers, and retired surfers.

I'm still waiting for aeronautical engineers, astronauts, astrophysicists, and mission specialists to chime in.

If you have a hole in your shoe, it's safe to assume that a shoemaker will have a better bead on your problem than your dentist will.

_________________
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. -MLK


Top
Unread postPosted: January 14th, 2019, 9:23 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 6477
deadskinmask wrote:
Image Image



:laugh: :roll:

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
Unread postPosted: January 14th, 2019, 9:59 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 10089
Blurt wrote:
This is getting old.

In all these debates about flat earths and faked moon landings, we've heard from graphic artists, short order fry cooks, financial advisors, social outreach workers, executive assistants, train operators, lab technicians, gardeners, bar bouncers, and retired surfers.

I'm still waiting for aeronautical engineers, astronauts, astrophysicists, and mission specialists to chime in.

If you have a hole in your shoe, it's safe to assume that a shoemaker will have a better bead on your problem than your dentist will.

lol. Everyone has an opinion. Possibly even the ekspurts.

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
Unread postPosted: January 14th, 2019, 10:16 am 
User avatar

Joined: May 25th, 2015, 10:19 am
Posts: 1085
Fashionista wrote:
I never saw that first picture before.


i'm sure.... most of you little lunar-tics haven't.... nasa doesn't exactly advertise it.... but.... hey, i'm no expert. thats probably precision engineering.... zoom in on that mechanical marvel. ain't she a beauty? lmmfao.... you goddamn ppl.... :laugh:


Top
Unread postPosted: January 14th, 2019, 10:20 am 
User avatar

Joined: May 25th, 2015, 10:19 am
Posts: 1085
Blurt wrote:
I'm still waiting for aeronautical engineers, astronauts, astrophysicists, and mission specialists to chime in.


what a brilliant and thoughtful statement.... perhaps we should also ask a car dealer if 'undercoating' is a good investment.... holy fuck.... i sure am gonna miss you little bobbleheads.... :laugh:

Image


Top
Unread postPosted: January 14th, 2019, 10:22 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 35801
deadskinmask wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
I never saw that first picture before.


lunar tics
:laugh:


Top
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 Next

All times are UTC-08:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Peaches, Zetsu and 30 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]