It is currently January 23rd, 2020, 2:54 pm

All times are UTC-08:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
Author Message
Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 7:32 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9550
Shen Li wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
cc wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
It's all Trump and the NRA's fault.

That's what I figured also

I've come to realize that Trump is responsible for every single bad thing on the face of earth .... Oh, and above and below the surface also.

This never would have happened if the United States had a federal carbon tax.


Dont make me stuff your cock holster!

With what socks. ac_razz


Whatever shuts your mouth about a carbon tax down here lolol.

Hmmmm, maybe they should increase y'all's!!!

(waiting on Shen to say "dont make me sit on your face!")

:laugh:

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 7:39 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 17111
Blazor wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
cc wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
It's all Trump and the NRA's fault.

That's what I figured also

I've come to realize that Trump is responsible for every single bad thing on the face of earth .... Oh, and above and below the surface also.

This never would have happened if the United States had a federal carbon tax.


Dont make me stuff your cock holster!

With what socks. ac_razz


Whatever shuts your mouth about a carbon tax down here lolol.

Hmmmm, maybe they should increase y'all's!!!

(waiting on Shen to say "dont make me sit on your face!")

:laugh:

It is going up January 1. From $20 a tonne to $30 a tonne. Everything will cost more.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 7:51 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 2205
Herman wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
cc wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
It's all Trump and the NRA's fault.

That's what I figured also

I've come to realize that Trump is responsible for every single bad thing on the face of earth .... Oh, and above and below the surface also.

This never would have happened if the United States had a federal carbon tax.


Dont make me stuff your cock holster!

With what socks. ac_razz


Whatever shuts your mouth about a carbon tax down here lolol.

Hmmmm, maybe they should increase y'all's!!!

(waiting on Shen to say "dont make me sit on your face!")

:laugh:

It is going up January 1. From $20 a tonne to $30 a tonne. Everything will cost more.

The federal carbon tax starts here Wednesday.
:sad:


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 8:20 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9550
I was only joking, damn, well... in my best Canadian..... Im sorry :laugh:

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 8:23 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 2205
Blazor wrote:
I was only joking, damn, well... in my best Canadian..... Im sorry :laugh:

I know you were joking, but unfortunately Justin Trudeau isn't joking.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 8:27 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9550
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
I was only joking, damn, well... in my best Canadian..... Im sorry :laugh:

I know you were joking, but unfortunately Justin Trudeau isn't joking.


I sorry for y'all :sad:

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 8:52 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 3rd, 2012, 8:12 pm
Posts: 21300
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
I was only joking, damn, well... in my best Canadian..... Im sorry :laugh:

I know you were joking, but unfortunately Justin Trudeau isn't joking.


I sorry for y'all :sad:

True Dope is showing leadership on climate change. ac_toofunny ac_lmfao

_________________
The Iron Chink!!


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 8:57 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 17111
The smoking gun, pun intended.
Image

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 8:59 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 17111
Image

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 9:23 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 3rd, 2012, 8:12 pm
Posts: 21300
Herman wrote:
Image

:roll:

_________________
The Iron Chink!!


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 9:23 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 3rd, 2012, 8:12 pm
Posts: 21300
Herman wrote:
Image

:roll:

_________________
The Iron Chink!!


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 10:28 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13418
oops .. bed time for moi

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 10:29 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm
Posts: 13418
Herman wrote:
Image


That's the best I have ever seen it put!!!

_________________
Tolerance of Intolerance is Cowardice


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 10:49 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 2205
cc wrote:
Herman wrote:
Image


That's the best I have ever seen it put!!!

That was an interesting comparison.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 31st, 2019, 7:08 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9550
Shen Li wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
I was only joking, damn, well... in my best Canadian..... Im sorry :laugh:

I know you were joking, but unfortunately Justin Trudeau isn't joking.


I sorry for y'all :sad:

True Dope is showing leadership on climate change. ac_toofunny ac_lmfao


He also wants everyone aware of what will happen, if global warming continues :laugh:

Image

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 31st, 2019, 7:20 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9550
Herman wrote:
Image


I really like that :thumbup:

I wont forget it lol.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 31st, 2019, 8:34 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 2205
Blazor wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
I was only joking, damn, well... in my best Canadian..... Im sorry :laugh:

I know you were joking, but unfortunately Justin Trudeau isn't joking.


I sorry for y'all :sad:

True Dope is showing leadership on climate change. ac_toofunny ac_lmfao


He also wants everyone aware of what will happen, if global warming continues :laugh:

Image

We will all turn into hypocritical liberal racists?


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 1st, 2020, 10:06 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 13222
That picture would have ended the political career of anyone other than Trudeau.

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

All times are UTC-08:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], MSN [Bot] and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]