It is currently January 19th, 2020, 7:24 pm

All times are UTC-08:00

Unread postPosted: December 29th, 2019, 12:54 pm 

Kevin Heimsoth, 56, is believed to have killed his elementary school principal wife, Lynn, her beloved Golden Retriever, Sukha, and a pet cat at their of Bellingham condominium on Thursday morning.

In a shock twist, The Bellingham Herald reports that Heimsoth may have tweeted the National Rifle Association, President Donald Trump and Senate Majority Mitch McConnell in the aftermath of the alleged rampage.

The tweet was timestamped at 3:09 am Pacific Time. Investigators say that gunshots were heard by neighbors at around 2.45 am.

The user of the account posted a separate tweet a minute later, which stated: 'Moscow Mitch and everyone else for making this possible. Some should call for a wellfare check at [address] in Bellimgham Wa. Lots of blood...thoe [sic] dog was the hardest'.

The user of the account then posted the original tweet two more times, replying to messages sent out by President Trump and Mitch McConnell.

Heimsoth is also alleged to have turned the gun on himself. He was wounded and remains in hospital under police guard.

The Bellingham Herald could not confirm that the Twitter account belonged to Heimsoth, but they stated that it is connected to emails and phone numbers that are linked to him.

Unread postPosted: December 29th, 2019, 12:58 pm 

cc wrote:

Kevin Heimsoth, 56, is believed to have killed his elementary school principal wife, Lynn, her beloved Golden Retriever, Sukha, and a pet cat at their of Bellingham condominium on Thursday morning.

In a shock twist, The Bellingham Herald reports that Heimsoth may have tweeted the National Rifle Association, President Donald Trump and Senate Majority Mitch McConnell in the aftermath of the alleged rampage.

The tweet was timestamped at 3:09 am Pacific Time. Investigators say that gunshots were heard by neighbors at around 2.45 am.

The user of the account posted a separate tweet a minute later, which stated: 'Moscow Mitch and everyone else for making this possible. Some should call for a wellfare check at [address] in Bellimgham Wa. Lots of blood...thoe [sic] dog was the hardest'.
The user of the account then posted the original tweet two more times, replying to messages sent out by President Trump and Mitch McConnell.

Heimsoth is also alleged to have turned the gun on himself. He was wounded and remains in hospital under police guard.

The Bellingham Herald could not confirm that the Twitter account belonged to Heimsoth, but they stated that it is connected to emails and phone numbers that are linked to him.

A disturbed individual.

Unread postPosted: December 29th, 2019, 1:24 pm 

cc wrote:

More white libtard violence/terrorism.

Unread postPosted: December 29th, 2019, 2:28 pm 

cc wrote:

Ban leftists from owning firearms.

Unread postPosted: December 29th, 2019, 2:38 pm 

Liberal couple..

I understand why the dog was the hardest kill.

Unread postPosted: December 29th, 2019, 2:46 pm 

Odinson wrote:
Liberal couple..

I understand why the dog was the hardest kill.

That is what i thought too when I read this.

Unread postPosted: December 29th, 2019, 6:44 pm 

Gaon wrote:
cc wrote:

Ban leftists from owning firearms.

Ban them from voting. Better yet, ban them from breathing.

Unread postPosted: December 29th, 2019, 7:16 pm 

Turns out the retriever was his 'therapy dog"

No wonder it was harder to kill it than his wife :oeudC:

Unread postPosted: December 29th, 2019, 9:20 pm 

cc wrote:

His mental illness won't be blamed.

Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 7:57 am 

cc wrote:

The dog is the only victim that will be missed.

Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 8:44 am 

cc wrote:

A lunatic with a cause. That is as dangerous as it gets.

Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 12:01 pm 

It's all Trump and the NRA's fault.

Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 1:42 pm 

seoulbro wrote:

That's what I figured also

I've come to realize that Trump is responsible for every single bad thing on the face of earth .... Oh, and above and below the surface also.

Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 3:07 pm 

cc wrote:
seoulbro wrote:

I've come to realize that Trump is responsible for every single bad thing on the face of earth .... Oh, and above and below the surface also.

And when Trump is not responsible, Netanyahu and Israel is.

Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 3:20 pm 

Gaon wrote:
cc wrote:
seoulbro wrote:

Dont forget Obama! Wait.... a lot is his fault :laugh:

Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 3:49 pm 

Blazor wrote:
Gaon wrote:
cc wrote:
seoulbro wrote:

Dont forget Obama! Wait.... a lot is his fault :laugh:

Obama and Trudeau are covered in teflon.

Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 5:11 pm 

cc wrote:
seoulbro wrote:

This never would have happened if the United States had a federal carbon tax.

Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 5:15 pm 

Shen Li wrote:
cc wrote:
seoulbro wrote:

Dont make me stuff your cock holster!

Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 5:25 pm 

Blazor wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
cc wrote:
seoulbro wrote:

Dont make me stuff your cock holster!

With what socks. ac_razz

Unread postPosted: December 30th, 2019, 6:22 pm 

Shen Li wrote:
cc wrote:
seoulbro wrote:

It can perform miracles.
:laugh: