It is currently January 19th, 2020, 8:47 pm

All times are UTC-08:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6
Author Message
Unread postPosted: September 24th, 2019, 9:03 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9503
Fashionista wrote:


Told ya! They were trying to break through the Firmament, aka the fish bowl.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 24th, 2019, 9:22 am 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41417
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:


Told ya! They were trying to break through the Firmament, aka the fish bowl.

Did you read the link Blazor?

It's a different version of events than you tell it.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 24th, 2019, 11:04 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9503
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:


Told ya! They were trying to break through the Firmament, aka the fish bowl.

Did you read the link Blazor?

It's a different version of events than you tell it.



Follow the bouncing ball Fash, no need to dig for the truth :laugh:

I did read it though.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 24th, 2019, 11:19 am 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41417
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:


Told ya! They were trying to break through the Firmament, aka the fish bowl.

Did you read the link Blazor?

It's a different version of events than you tell it.



Follow the bouncing ball Fash, no need to dig for the truth :laugh:

I did read it though.

I know you like conspiracy theories and that's your right.
ac_smile


Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 24th, 2019, 11:22 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9503
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:


Told ya! They were trying to break through the Firmament, aka the fish bowl.

Did you read the link Blazor?

It's a different version of events than you tell it.



Follow the bouncing ball Fash, no need to dig for the truth :laugh:

I did read it though.

I know you like conspiracy theories and that's your right.
ac_smile


Lol, it still sounds "fishy" to me lol. I mean why else would they call it Operation FISHBOWL. Even the bible talks of the Firmament.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 24th, 2019, 4:02 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 24642
Blazor wrote:
And I dont trust them for shit.


And in this respect, we agree.

Trusting the political class is like trusting a dog not to have fleas.

_________________
Just because I don't agree with you, it does not mean I hate you


Top
   
Unread postPosted: September 24th, 2019, 6:45 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9503
Bricktop wrote:
Blazor wrote:
And I dont trust them for shit.


And in this respect, we agree.

Trusting the political class is like trusting a dog not to have fleas.


ac_drinks

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: October 3rd, 2019, 11:34 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 13170
Trudeau's proposed gun control legislation misses the mark.

Bill C-71 is a red herring
https://justiceforgunowners.ca/bill-c-7 ... d-herring/

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 20th, 2019, 7:57 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 17012
Image

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: December 20th, 2019, 8:20 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 2077
Herman wrote:
Image

Bricktop might disagree.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 4th, 2020, 5:56 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 17012
Image

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 7th, 2020, 9:19 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9503
Herman wrote:
Image


Holy crap! Guess now would be a good time to start carrying again!

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 7th, 2020, 11:28 am 
User avatar

Joined: May 15th, 2016, 4:21 pm
Posts: 1326
Blazor wrote:
Herman wrote:
Image


Holy crap! Guess now would be a good time to start carrying again!

Memes. ac_boring


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 7th, 2020, 3:11 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 3rd, 2012, 8:12 pm
Posts: 21292
I thought BT might have bumped this.

_________________
The Iron Chink!!


Top
   
Unread postPosted: January 9th, 2020, 5:44 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 17012
Image

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6

All times are UTC-08:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Herman, Majestic-12 [Bot], MSN [Bot] and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]