It is currently February 16th, 2019, 9:59 am

All times are UTC-08:00

Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 6:06 am 

A convincing collection of photographs showing objects which don't appear to belong on a planet which has never been inhabited by a higher life form.

I've been following some of these amateur Mars topography enthusiasts for awhile now and some of the objects defy logic.

What do you think?

I'm of the belief that we were once there many thousands of years ago and somehow managed to get to Earth with technology since lost to us.

Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 6:43 am 

OR.... could it be possible that they're actually filming here on earth and using a color filter? lol.... lost technology.... lost moon technology.... lost mars technology.... those bitches sure do lose alot of goddamn technology.... :laugh:

Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 6:57 am 

Anything is possible although the stills we get to see from the amateur topo people are intentionally filtered to show contrasts, clarity, and variations which the NASA supplied originals strangely blur over.

Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 6:58 am 

deadskinmask wrote:
OR.... could it be possible that they're actually filming here on earth and using a color filter? lol.... lost technology.... lost moon technology.... lost mars technology.... those bitches sure do lose alot of goddamn technology.... :laugh:

I wasnt even done with the video yet and KNEW you would be chiming in soon lol.

My thoughts as well, already on Earth!

I dont have audio on this computer Im on right now, but didnt seem like I needed it, and I also skipped around a lil, but watched at least 5 mins worth.

Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 7:01 am 

yeah.... strange.... like how we never see an un-tampered photograph of good ol' round earth.... despite the fact they send cameras up every few months or so.... space.... its a fuckin mystery.... :laugh:

Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 7:02 am 

ac_biggrin

Throw out a hot space chip and the flat earth gulls swoop in.

Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 7:03 am 

Blazor wrote:
deadskinmask wrote:

I dont have audio on this computer Im on right now, but didnt seem like I needed it, and I also skipped around a lil, but watched at least 5 mins worth.

i saw a mars photograph with a rat in it.... and one with a goddamn seagull.... :laugh:

Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 7:05 am 

Dinky Dianna wrote:
ac_biggrin

oh.... i'm all in.... i wanna make damn sure all you fuckin lunar-tics are aware.... so when the truth comes out, yall know who to bow to.... :laugh:

Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 7:08 am 

deadskinmask wrote:
Dinky Dianna wrote:
ac_biggrin

oh.... i'm all in.... i wanna make damn sure all you fuckin lunar-tics are aware.... so when the truth comes out, yall know who to bow to.... :laugh:

All heil dsm.
:laugh:

Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 7:08 am 

deadskinmask wrote:
Blazor wrote:
deadskinmask wrote:

i saw a mars photograph with a rat in it.... and one with a goddamn seagull.... :laugh:

:ohmy:

Serious!?

Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 7:09 am 

I apologize for not sharing a cup of flat earth jones juice with you, DSM.

Is that a colander on your head?

Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 7:15 am 

Dinky Dianna wrote:

I apologize for not sharing a cup of flat earth jones juice with you, DSM.

Is that a colander on your head?

its all good. i understand why you would be so hesitant.... i was a ball believer too. it takes alot more than memes and videos to turn you off the globe.... you have to look at the actual history of it and follow the key players.... on the surface, it just looks like paranoid nonsense.... :laugh:

Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 7:18 am 

Blazor wrote:
deadskinmask wrote:
Blazor wrote:
deadskinmask wrote:

Serious!?

dead serious.... plus there are ppl who are matching the 'mars' topography to topography right here on earth.... canada, finland and greenland i believe....

Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 7:31 am 

deadskinmask wrote:
Blazor wrote:
deadskinmask wrote:
Blazor wrote:
deadskinmask wrote:

Serious!?

dead serious.... plus there are ppl who are matching the 'mars' topography to topography right here on earth.... canada, finland and greenland i believe....

Can you provide examples dsm?

Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 7:51 am 

i don't have em. it was a girl at work that was looking at em.... i already knew they were faking mars so i never bothered to get the links....

Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 9:00 am 

deadskinmask wrote:
i don't have em. it was a girl at work that was looking at em.... i already knew they were faking mars so i never bothered to get the links....

I knew about the matching topography, I "think" maybe Caskur on here had showed us some stuff.

Yup, they faking Marks like Obama did his birth certificate :laugh:

Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 1:50 pm 

They've already set a trap to catch any life forms that may exist on Mars.

Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 2:24 pm 

Blazor wrote:
deadskinmask wrote:

I knew about the matching topography, I "think" maybe Caskur on here had showed us some stuff.

Yup, they faking Marks like Obama did his birth certificate :laugh:

That was silly.

Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 3:44 pm 

Dinky Dianna wrote:
I'm of the belief that we were once there many thousands of years ago and somehow managed to get to Earth with technology since lost to us.

It's an interesting theory that's been around for decades. However, given that we know quite a bit about our ancestors, if they were indeed interplanetary refugees they would have brought technologies that would have changed the course of human evolution. There is no relics or artifacts that provide any evidence that challenges the origins of the human species.

There is also no evidence that Mars could have supported life. No remnants of plants, fossils or life sustaining properties.

Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 4:07 pm 

There are some bits of evidence in Indian (Country) history with scripts which speak of flying machines and radiation readings on certain sites that have been measured. Similarly with ancient Egypt, South American civilizations, Sumerian, etc. A lot of the ancient astronomy and navigation skills still haven't been figured out.

There was science of sorts. Not all of it has been explained. Same goes with folklore and texts.

And the building blocks for life are known to exist on Mars. Whether life sprung from it or exists currently is the billion dollar question.