It is currently February 16th, 2019, 9:59 am

All times are UTC-08:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
Author Message
Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 6:06 am 
User avatar

Joined: June 23rd, 2015, 9:41 am
Posts: 5320


A convincing collection of photographs showing objects which don't appear to belong on a planet which has never been inhabited by a higher life form.

I've been following some of these amateur Mars topography enthusiasts for awhile now and some of the objects defy logic.

What do you think?

I'm of the belief that we were once there many thousands of years ago and somehow managed to get to Earth with technology since lost to us.

_________________
Four smore and seven beers ago.


Top
Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 6:43 am 
User avatar

Joined: May 25th, 2015, 10:19 am
Posts: 1150
OR.... could it be possible that they're actually filming here on earth and using a color filter? lol.... lost technology.... lost moon technology.... lost mars technology.... those bitches sure do lose alot of goddamn technology.... :laugh:


Top
Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 6:57 am 
User avatar

Joined: June 23rd, 2015, 9:41 am
Posts: 5320
Anything is possible although the stills we get to see from the amateur topo people are intentionally filtered to show contrasts, clarity, and variations which the NASA supplied originals strangely blur over.

_________________
Four smore and seven beers ago.


Top
Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 6:58 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 6869
deadskinmask wrote:
OR.... could it be possible that they're actually filming here on earth and using a color filter? lol.... lost technology.... lost moon technology.... lost mars technology.... those bitches sure do lose alot of goddamn technology.... :laugh:


I wasnt even done with the video yet and KNEW you would be chiming in soon lol.

My thoughts as well, already on Earth!

I dont have audio on this computer Im on right now, but didnt seem like I needed it, and I also skipped around a lil, but watched at least 5 mins worth.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 7:01 am 
User avatar

Joined: May 25th, 2015, 10:19 am
Posts: 1150
yeah.... strange.... like how we never see an un-tampered photograph of good ol' round earth.... despite the fact they send cameras up every few months or so.... space.... its a fuckin mystery.... :laugh:


Top
Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 7:02 am 
User avatar

Joined: June 23rd, 2015, 9:41 am
Posts: 5320
ac_biggrin

Throw out a hot space chip and the flat earth gulls swoop in.

_________________
Four smore and seven beers ago.


Top
Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 7:03 am 
User avatar

Joined: May 25th, 2015, 10:19 am
Posts: 1150
Blazor wrote:
deadskinmask wrote:
OR.... could it be possible that they're actually filming here on earth and using a color filter? lol.... lost technology.... lost moon technology.... lost mars technology.... those bitches sure do lose alot of goddamn technology.... :laugh:


I wasnt even done with the video yet and KNEW you would be chiming in soon lol.

My thoughts as well, already on Earth!

I dont have audio on this computer Im on right now, but didnt seem like I needed it, and I also skipped around a lil, but watched at least 5 mins worth.


i saw a mars photograph with a rat in it.... and one with a goddamn seagull.... :laugh:


Top
Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 7:05 am 
User avatar

Joined: May 25th, 2015, 10:19 am
Posts: 1150
Dinky Dianna wrote:
ac_biggrin

Throw out a hot space chip and the flat earth gulls swoop in.


oh.... i'm all in.... i wanna make damn sure all you fuckin lunar-tics are aware.... so when the truth comes out, yall know who to bow to.... :laugh:


Top
Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 7:08 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 36423
deadskinmask wrote:
Dinky Dianna wrote:
ac_biggrin

Throw out a hot space chip and the flat earth gulls swoop in.


oh.... i'm all in.... i wanna make damn sure all you fuckin lunar-tics are aware.... so when the truth comes out, yall know who to bow to.... :laugh:

All heil dsm.
:laugh:


Top
Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 7:08 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 6869
deadskinmask wrote:
Blazor wrote:
deadskinmask wrote:
OR.... could it be possible that they're actually filming here on earth and using a color filter? lol.... lost technology.... lost moon technology.... lost mars technology.... those bitches sure do lose alot of goddamn technology.... :laugh:


I wasnt even done with the video yet and KNEW you would be chiming in soon lol.

My thoughts as well, already on Earth!

I dont have audio on this computer Im on right now, but didnt seem like I needed it, and I also skipped around a lil, but watched at least 5 mins worth.


i saw a mars photograph with a rat in it.... and one with a goddamn seagull.... :laugh:


:ohmy:

Serious!?

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 7:09 am 
User avatar

Joined: June 23rd, 2015, 9:41 am
Posts: 5320
:laugh:

I apologize for not sharing a cup of flat earth jones juice with you, DSM.

Is that a colander on your head?

_________________
Four smore and seven beers ago.


Top
Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 7:15 am 
User avatar

Joined: May 25th, 2015, 10:19 am
Posts: 1150
Dinky Dianna wrote:
:laugh:

I apologize for not sharing a cup of flat earth jones juice with you, DSM.

Is that a colander on your head?


its all good. i understand why you would be so hesitant.... i was a ball believer too. it takes alot more than memes and videos to turn you off the globe.... you have to look at the actual history of it and follow the key players.... on the surface, it just looks like paranoid nonsense.... :laugh:


Top
Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 7:18 am 
User avatar

Joined: May 25th, 2015, 10:19 am
Posts: 1150
Blazor wrote:
deadskinmask wrote:
Blazor wrote:
deadskinmask wrote:
OR.... could it be possible that they're actually filming here on earth and using a color filter? lol.... lost technology.... lost moon technology.... lost mars technology.... those bitches sure do lose alot of goddamn technology.... :laugh:


I wasnt even done with the video yet and KNEW you would be chiming in soon lol.

My thoughts as well, already on Earth!

I dont have audio on this computer Im on right now, but didnt seem like I needed it, and I also skipped around a lil, but watched at least 5 mins worth.


i saw a mars photograph with a rat in it.... and one with a goddamn seagull.... :laugh:


:ohmy:

Serious!?


dead serious.... plus there are ppl who are matching the 'mars' topography to topography right here on earth.... canada, finland and greenland i believe....


Top
Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 7:31 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 36423
deadskinmask wrote:
Blazor wrote:
deadskinmask wrote:
Blazor wrote:
deadskinmask wrote:
OR.... could it be possible that they're actually filming here on earth and using a color filter? lol.... lost technology.... lost moon technology.... lost mars technology.... those bitches sure do lose alot of goddamn technology.... :laugh:


I wasnt even done with the video yet and KNEW you would be chiming in soon lol.

My thoughts as well, already on Earth!

I dont have audio on this computer Im on right now, but didnt seem like I needed it, and I also skipped around a lil, but watched at least 5 mins worth.


i saw a mars photograph with a rat in it.... and one with a goddamn seagull.... :laugh:


:ohmy:

Serious!?


dead serious.... plus there are ppl who are matching the 'mars' topography to topography right here on earth.... canada, finland and greenland i believe....

Can you provide examples dsm?


Top
Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 7:51 am 
User avatar

Joined: May 25th, 2015, 10:19 am
Posts: 1150
i don't have em. it was a girl at work that was looking at em.... i already knew they were faking mars so i never bothered to get the links....


Top
Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 9:00 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 6869
deadskinmask wrote:
i don't have em. it was a girl at work that was looking at em.... i already knew they were faking mars so i never bothered to get the links....


I knew about the matching topography, I "think" maybe Caskur on here had showed us some stuff.

Yup, they faking Marks like Obama did his birth certificate :laugh:

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 1:50 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 20642
They've already set a trap to catch any life forms that may exist on Mars.


_________________
“Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.” - W. C. Fields.


Top
Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 2:24 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 36423
Blazor wrote:
deadskinmask wrote:
i don't have em. it was a girl at work that was looking at em.... i already knew they were faking mars so i never bothered to get the links....


I knew about the matching topography, I "think" maybe Caskur on here had showed us some stuff.

Yup, they faking Marks like Obama did his birth certificate :laugh:

That was silly.


Top
Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 3:44 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 20642
Dinky Dianna wrote:
I'm of the belief that we were once there many thousands of years ago and somehow managed to get to Earth with technology since lost to us.


It's an interesting theory that's been around for decades. However, given that we know quite a bit about our ancestors, if they were indeed interplanetary refugees they would have brought technologies that would have changed the course of human evolution. There is no relics or artifacts that provide any evidence that challenges the origins of the human species.

There is also no evidence that Mars could have supported life. No remnants of plants, fossils or life sustaining properties.

_________________
“Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.” - W. C. Fields.


Top
Unread postPosted: February 13th, 2019, 4:07 pm 
User avatar

Joined: June 23rd, 2015, 9:41 am
Posts: 5320
There are some bits of evidence in Indian (Country) history with scripts which speak of flying machines and radiation readings on certain sites that have been measured. Similarly with ancient Egypt, South American civilizations, Sumerian, etc. A lot of the ancient astronomy and navigation skills still haven't been figured out.

There was science of sorts. Not all of it has been explained. Same goes with folklore and texts.

And the building blocks for life are known to exist on Mars. Whether life sprung from it or exists currently is the billion dollar question.

_________________
Four smore and seven beers ago.


Top
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC-08:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]