It is currently January 24th, 2020, 4:30 am

All times are UTC-08:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous 114 15 16 17 1820 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: December 7th, 2019, 8:23 am 
User avatar

Joined: April 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm
Posts: 8925
Odinson wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPhHl2DpD4E&t=34s

I saw this version. Good movie.

_________________
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: December 7th, 2019, 9:35 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 2224
iron horse jockey wrote:
Odinson wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPhHl2DpD4E&t=34s

I saw this version. Good movie.

We enjoyed it too.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: December 17th, 2019, 1:13 pm 
User avatar

Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Posts: 11597
SW episode 9.. Soon..

Emperor Palpatines comeback would be epic.


But I bet emperor Palpatines laugh from the trailers is just Kylo Rens ringtone..


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: December 20th, 2019, 8:26 pm 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 11:55 pm
Posts: 637
Rise of the Skywalker was ok movie. The deaths were not that sad. Im glad it's all wrapped up.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: December 20th, 2019, 8:27 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 2224
TheVancouverGuy wrote:
Rise of the Skywalker was ok movie. The deaths were not that sad. Im glad it's all wrapped up.

We're going to see it on Boxing Day.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: December 20th, 2019, 8:57 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 3rd, 2012, 8:12 pm
Posts: 21310
TheVancouverGuy wrote:
Rise of the Skywalker was ok movie. The deaths were not that sad. Im glad it's all wrapped up.

After what? Forty two years, it's finally over.

_________________
The Iron Chink!!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: December 20th, 2019, 9:03 pm 
User avatar

Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Posts: 11597
It was over when Darth Vader threw the emperor down the reactor shaft.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: December 20th, 2019, 9:18 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 2224
Odinson wrote:
It was over when Darth Vader threw the emperor down the reactor shaft.

There are those who say it was no longer Star Wars after Return of the Jedi..

I liked the Force Awakens.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: December 20th, 2019, 9:25 pm 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 11:55 pm
Posts: 637
Fashionista wrote:
We're going to see it on Boxing Day.
May the force be with you, always.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: December 20th, 2019, 9:27 pm 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 11:55 pm
Posts: 637
Odinson wrote:
It was over when Darth Vader threw the emperor down the reactor shaft.
Just force push the ground before landing. You can survive any fall with the force.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: December 20th, 2019, 9:28 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 2224
TheVancouverGuy wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
We're going to see it on Boxing Day.
May the force be with you, always.

:laugh:

How does the rise of Skywalker compare to The Force Awakens and the Last Jedi?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: December 20th, 2019, 9:36 pm 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 11:55 pm
Posts: 637
Fashionista wrote:
How does the rise of Skywalker compare to The Force Awakens and the Last Jedi?
I think I liked Force Awakens and The Last Jedi more. Only watched them once in theatres. I was never a big fan of StarWars. Watched Avengers Endgame like 7 times on my phone and computer.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: December 20th, 2019, 10:01 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 2224
TheVancouverGuy wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
How does the rise of Skywalker compare to The Force Awakens and the Last Jedi?
I think I liked Force Awakens and The Last Jedi more. Only watched them once in theatres. I was never a big fan of StarWars. Watched Avengers Endgame like 7 times on my phone and computer.

I liked The Force Awakens better than the Last Jedi..

We'll see how they compare to the late Star Wars movie on Thursday.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: December 21st, 2019, 8:03 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 6th, 2012, 1:53 pm
Posts: 6963
I want to see too!

_________________
@realAzhyaAryola

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: December 21st, 2019, 8:04 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 6th, 2012, 1:53 pm
Posts: 6963
The Irishman is so damn long. I still have not finished it.

_________________
@realAzhyaAryola

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: December 21st, 2019, 8:04 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 6th, 2012, 1:53 pm
Posts: 6963
I like the Fallen series so I saw Angel Has Fallen with Gerard Butler. It was okay.

_________________
@realAzhyaAryola

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: December 21st, 2019, 8:59 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 2224
@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
The Irishman is so damn long. I still have not finished it.

But, it's good though or so I hear.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: December 21st, 2019, 9:00 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 6th, 2012, 1:53 pm
Posts: 6963
Fashionista wrote:
@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
The Irishman is so damn long. I still have not finished it.

But, it's good though or so I hear.


It is pretty good but just long.

_________________
@realAzhyaAryola

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: December 21st, 2019, 2:06 pm 
User avatar

Joined: May 15th, 2016, 4:21 pm
Posts: 1326
@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
The Irishman is so damn long. I still have not finished it.

But, it's good though or so I hear.


It is pretty good but just long.

I'm hooked on it.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: December 21st, 2019, 5:57 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 6th, 2012, 1:53 pm
Posts: 6963
Velvet wrote:
@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
@realAzhyaAryola wrote:
The Irishman is so damn long. I still have not finished it.

But, it's good though or so I hear.


It is pretty good but just long.

I'm hooked on it.

Glad to know. Don't tell me the ending. Haha. I am still watching it.

_________________
@realAzhyaAryola

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous 114 15 16 17 1820 Next

All times are UTC-08:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]