It is currently January 19th, 2020, 7:58 pm

All times are UTC-08:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 378 posts ]  Go to page Previous 115 16 17 18 19
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: January 2nd, 2020, 3:03 pm 
User avatar

Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Posts: 11546
TheVancouverGuy wrote:
Odinson wrote:
The rise of Skywalker...

The trailer was better than the movie.


How is beep still beeping?

Where did the massive beep of beeps come from?


The movie was fast paced and the plot had a lot of idiotic shortcuts.

The movie had too much going on. They didn't do justice for Finn and that Asian girl. Finn and Rey had a special connection but that bond was nowhere in the movie. I felt like Finn was just a character in the movie that was just there. They should have focused on him more like in The Force Awakens where Finn was like a second protagonist. The ending to the movie wasn't very good.


It did... The whole thing was jumping from one planet to the next so fast that it was hard to keep up..

The problem is that none of the characters had any real story-ark... The whole thing was planned as they go.


They should have just picked one director and stuck with him.



Palpatine was introduced right at the beginning with no building up to it... You can see that they didnt plan on bringing him back to life.
They thought he could save the movie.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: January 2nd, 2020, 3:08 pm 
User avatar

Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Posts: 11546
Kylo Rens turn to the light-side wasnt shocking..

He wasnt that dark to begin with... Just an emo-boy rebelling against his parents..


He didnt even have sith-eyes.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: January 2nd, 2020, 3:15 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 17005
Odinson wrote:
Kylo Rens turn to the light-side wasnt shocking..

He wasnt that dark to begin with... Just an emo-boy rebelling against his parents..


He didnt even have sith-eyes.

You guys still on about the latest Star Wars movie.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: January 2nd, 2020, 3:18 pm 
User avatar

Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Posts: 11546
Herman wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Kylo Rens turn to the light-side wasnt shocking..

He wasnt that dark to begin with... Just an emo-boy rebelling against his parents..


He didnt even have sith-eyes.

You guys still on about the latest Star Wars movie.


Yes...


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: January 2nd, 2020, 3:55 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 2076
Herman wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Kylo Rens turn to the light-side wasnt shocking..

He wasnt that dark to begin with... Just an emo-boy rebelling against his parents..


He didnt even have sith-eyes.

You guys still on about the latest Star Wars movie.

It's a major movie release.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: January 2nd, 2020, 5:45 pm 
User avatar

Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Posts: 11546
Yeah I take these things more seriously than others because I´m a massive geek..


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: January 3rd, 2020, 2:28 pm 
User avatar

Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Posts: 11546
Mandalorian looks promising..

But the thing is, Mandalorians are not kind.

They are warriors...


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: January 3rd, 2020, 7:40 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 2076
Odinson wrote:
Mandalorian looks promising..

But the thing is, Mandalorians are not kind.

They are warriors...

They are bounty hunters.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: January 4th, 2020, 6:34 pm 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 11:55 pm
Posts: 634
Frozen 2 was spectacular! A true masterpiece. Beautiful movie.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: January 4th, 2020, 6:35 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 2076
TheVancouverGuy wrote:
Frozen 2 was spectacular! A true masterpiece. Beautiful movie.

I saw it too and I agree TVG.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: January 5th, 2020, 1:29 pm 
User avatar

Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Posts: 11546
Fashionista wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Mandalorian looks promising..

But the thing is, Mandalorians are not kind.

They are warriors...

They are bounty hunters.


They are a warrior cult from the planet Mandalore.

Bounty hunting is just one of the things they do.


They are space vikings..


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: January 5th, 2020, 4:09 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 2076
Odinson wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Mandalorian looks promising..

But the thing is, Mandalorians are not kind.

They are warriors...

They are bounty hunters.


They are a warrior cult from the planet Mandalore.

Bounty hunting is just one of the things they do.


They are space vikings..

It's a living.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: January 6th, 2020, 5:58 pm 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 11:55 pm
Posts: 634
The animals do look a little on the animated fake side. A dragon?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: January 6th, 2020, 6:26 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 2076
TheVancouverGuy wrote:
The animals do look a little on the animated fake side. A dragon?

It looks like a movie I'd like to see TVG..

But, I don't think my son will want to go with me..

He's fifteen this year and he'll think it's for babies.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: January 6th, 2020, 6:32 pm 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 11:55 pm
Posts: 634
Fashionista wrote:
TheVancouverGuy wrote:
The animals do look a little on the animated fake side. A dragon?

It looks like a movie I'd like to see TVG..

But, I don't think my son will want to go with me..

He's fifteen this year and he'll think it's for babies.

You speak Mandarin or English with your children?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: January 6th, 2020, 6:34 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 2076
TheVancouverGuy wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
TheVancouverGuy wrote:
The animals do look a little on the animated fake side. A dragon?

It looks like a movie I'd like to see TVG..

But, I don't think my son will want to go with me..

He's fifteen this year and he'll think it's for babies.

You speak Mandarin or English with your children?

English, my husband isn't Chinese.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: January 6th, 2020, 6:37 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 17005
Fashionista wrote:
TheVancouverGuy wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
TheVancouverGuy wrote:
The animals do look a little on the animated fake side. A dragon?

It looks like a movie I'd like to see TVG..

But, I don't think my son will want to go with me..

He's fifteen this year and he'll think it's for babies.

You speak Mandarin or English with your children?

English, my husband isn't Chinese.

Is your old man a European?

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Movies
Unread postPosted: January 6th, 2020, 6:48 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 2076
Herman wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
TheVancouverGuy wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
TheVancouverGuy wrote:
The animals do look a little on the animated fake side. A dragon?

It looks like a movie I'd like to see TVG..

But, I don't think my son will want to go with me..

He's fifteen this year and he'll think it's for babies.

You speak Mandarin or English with your children?

English, my husband isn't Chinese.

Is your old man a European?

He's a Canadian, but both of his parents are from the Netherlands..

His first language is Dutch..

My children can speak some Mandarin and Dutch.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 378 posts ]  Go to page Previous 115 16 17 18 19

All times are UTC-08:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]