It is currently July 20th, 2019, 3:24 am

All times are UTC-07:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 Next
Author Message
Unread postPosted: July 13th, 2019, 7:20 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 23754
Guns are being handed in, as happened in Australia 15 odd years ago.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-48973511

This is what REAL gun control looks like.

Time for some other countries to take action to protect their citizens.

_________________
“History has been stolen from us and replaced with guilt inducing lies.”


Top
Unread postPosted: July 13th, 2019, 8:04 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 38932
Bricktop wrote:
Guns are being handed in, as happened in Australia 15 odd years ago.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-48973511

This is what REAL gun control looks like.

Time for some other countries to take action to protect their citizens.

Isn't that what Wazzzup and Mel said would happen.....law abiding citizens giving up their guns.


Top
Unread postPosted: July 13th, 2019, 8:13 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 25th, 2018, 2:30 am
Posts: 113
And alot of people are burying their semiautos like In oz to dig up when the chinese invasion begins


Top
Unread postPosted: July 13th, 2019, 8:15 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 38932
Skippy wrote:
And alot of people are burying their semiautos like In oz to dig up when the chinese invasion begins

Hunting is very popular in New Zealand, so they will never eliminate firearms entirely.


Top
Unread postPosted: July 13th, 2019, 8:23 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 25th, 2018, 2:30 am
Posts: 113
Yes an shooting for fun is popular in nz and oz too

Image


Top
Unread postPosted: July 13th, 2019, 8:24 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 38932
Skippy wrote:
Yes an shooting for fun is popular in nz and oz too

Image

It's very popular here too.


Top
Unread postPosted: July 13th, 2019, 8:40 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 14207
Fashionista wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
Guns are being handed in, as happened in Australia 15 odd years ago.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-48973511

This is what REAL gun control looks like.

Time for some other countries to take action to protect their citizens.

Isn't that what Wazzzup and Mel said would happen.....law abiding citizens giving up their guns.

I said that too.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
Unread postPosted: July 14th, 2019, 12:36 am 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 23754
The NZ killer had no convictions before his rampage.

Was HE a law abiding citizen before freaking out and slaughtering 50 people?

_________________
“History has been stolen from us and replaced with guilt inducing lies.”


Top
Unread postPosted: July 14th, 2019, 3:15 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3089
Fashionista wrote:
Skippy wrote:
And alot of people are burying their semiautos like In oz to dig up when the chinese invasion begins

Hunting is very popular in New Zealand, so they will never eliminate firearms entirely.



There are no animals in NZ that kill people, no bears, large cats, or snakes or crocodiles. No need for semi autos.

A normal gun can do the job if you have to put down a large animal like a horse with a broken leg.

Only military style semi and fully automatic weapons are banned. Not all guns are banned.


Top
Unread postPosted: July 14th, 2019, 4:38 am 
User avatar

Joined: April 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm
Posts: 7849
caskur wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Skippy wrote:
And alot of people are burying their semiautos like In oz to dig up when the chinese invasion begins

Hunting is very popular in New Zealand, so they will never eliminate firearms entirely.



There are no animals in NZ that kill people, no bears, large cats, or snakes or crocodiles. No need for semi autos.

A normal gun can do the job if you have to put down a large animal like a horse with a broken leg.

Only military style semi and fully automatic weapons are banned. Not all guns are banned.

Canada allows rifles to have bullets in the cartridge. I am not sure what the new legislation in New Zealand allows.

_________________
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.


Top
Unread postPosted: July 14th, 2019, 4:50 am 
User avatar

Joined: August 29th, 2017, 11:19 am
Posts: 4821
Bricktop wrote:
Guns are being handed in, as happened in Australia 15 odd years ago.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-48973511

This is what REAL gun control looks like.

Time for some other countries to take action to protect their citizens.


The general claim is that getting rid of guns in Australia caused the murder rate to go down. But New Zealand matched Australia's murder reduction WITHOUT getting rid of guns.

Image


Top
Unread postPosted: July 14th, 2019, 9:24 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 11379
Wazzzup wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
Guns are being handed in, as happened in Australia 15 odd years ago.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-48973511

This is what REAL gun control looks like.

Time for some other countries to take action to protect their citizens.


The general claim is that getting rid of guns in Australia caused the murder rate to go down. But New Zealand matched Australia's murder reduction WITHOUT getting rid of guns.

Image

Murder rates have been falling in Canada and the US for years.

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
Unread postPosted: July 14th, 2019, 10:32 am 
User avatar

Joined: August 29th, 2017, 11:19 am
Posts: 4821
seoulbro wrote:
Wazzzup wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
Guns are being handed in, as happened in Australia 15 odd years ago.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-48973511

This is what REAL gun control looks like.

Time for some other countries to take action to protect their citizens.


The general claim is that getting rid of guns in Australia caused the murder rate to go down. But New Zealand matched Australia's murder reduction WITHOUT getting rid of guns.

Image

Murder rates have been falling in Canada and the US for years.
Yep in all 4 of the countries in the graph, murder rates, fell. BUT only one banned guns, the other three did not.


Top
Unread postPosted: July 14th, 2019, 10:33 am 
User avatar

Joined: November 15th, 2018, 11:04 am
Posts: 1693
Wazzzup wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
Guns are being handed in, as happened in Australia 15 odd years ago.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-48973511

This is what REAL gun control looks like.

Time for some other countries to take action to protect their citizens.


The general claim is that getting rid of guns in Australia caused the murder rate to go down. But New Zealand matched Australia's murder reduction WITHOUT getting rid of guns.

Image

Good information.

_________________
The Russian Rock It


Top
Unread postPosted: July 14th, 2019, 11:18 am 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 38932
Wazzzup wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
Guns are being handed in, as happened in Australia 15 odd years ago.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-48973511

This is what REAL gun control looks like.

Time for some other countries to take action to protect their citizens.


The general claim is that getting rid of guns in Australia caused the murder rate to go down. But New Zealand matched Australia's murder reduction WITHOUT getting rid of guns.

Image

That's a good news graph Wazzzup.


Top
Unread postPosted: July 14th, 2019, 1:34 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 3089
It probably has nothing to do with guns and everything to do with drug induced mental health problems.... ie nut jobs and there are too many of them these days.


Top
Unread postPosted: July 14th, 2019, 5:35 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 23754
Wazzzup wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
Guns are being handed in, as happened in Australia 15 odd years ago.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-48973511

This is what REAL gun control looks like.

Time for some other countries to take action to protect their citizens.


The general claim is that getting rid of guns in Australia caused the murder rate to go down. But New Zealand matched Australia's murder reduction WITHOUT getting rid of guns.

Image

Oh, Wazzer...that graph is 6 years out of date.

What will NZ's murder rate look like in 2019 after you factor in 50 more deaths?

And what is the source of that data?

_________________
“History has been stolen from us and replaced with guilt inducing lies.”


Top
Unread postPosted: July 14th, 2019, 7:28 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 38932
caskur wrote:
It probably has nothing to do with guns and everything to do with drug induced mental health problems.... ie nut jobs and there are too many of them these days.

It's probably a combination of several factors.


Top
Unread postPosted: July 14th, 2019, 8:16 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 14207
Bricktop wrote:
Oh, Wazzer...that graph is 6 years out of date.

What will NZ's murder rate look like in 2019 after you factor in 50 more deaths?

And what is the source of that data?

The trend has not changed.

U.S. Murder Rate for 2018 Is on Track for a Big Drop
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/06/upsh ... -drop.html

Murder rate hits a 40-year-low, police say
12:46, Sep 27 2018
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/107415 ... police-say

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
Unread postPosted: July 14th, 2019, 8:39 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 38932
Herman wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
Oh, Wazzer...that graph is 6 years out of date.

What will NZ's murder rate look like in 2019 after you factor in 50 more deaths?

And what is the source of that data?

The trend has not changed.

U.S. Murder Rate for 2018 Is on Track for a Big Drop
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/06/upsh ... -drop.html

Murder rate hits a 40-year-low, police say
12:46, Sep 27 2018
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/107415 ... police-say

The homicide rate is dropping in Canada too.


Top
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 Next

All times are UTC-07:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 23 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]