It is currently September 18th, 2019, 2:13 am

All times are UTC-07:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1219 posts ]  Go to page Previous 157 58 59 60 61 Next
Author Message
Unread postPosted: September 12th, 2019, 3:56 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 24426
"Palabok Fiesta"?


ac_dunno

_________________
“History has been stolen from us and replaced with guilt inducing lies.”


Top
Unread postPosted: September 12th, 2019, 5:07 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 14960
Bricktop wrote:
"Palabok Fiesta"?


ac_dunno

Perhaps Azhya will translate that for us.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
Unread postPosted: September 13th, 2019, 3:45 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 3rd, 2012, 8:12 pm
Posts: 20529
Downtown Edmonton looks third worldish.
Attachment:
20190913_140238.jpg
Attachment:
20190913_140238.jpg


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
The Iron Chink!!


Top
Unread postPosted: September 13th, 2019, 3:52 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 3rd, 2012, 8:12 pm
Posts: 20529
Attachment:
20190913_150256.jpg
Attachment:
20190913_150256.jpg


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
The Iron Chink!!


Top
Unread postPosted: September 13th, 2019, 4:10 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm
Posts: 24426
I suspect in a few months they will suddenly find a warmer habitat.

I wouldn't want to be out in a tent in the middle of YOUR winter.

_________________
“History has been stolen from us and replaced with guilt inducing lies.”


Top
Unread postPosted: September 13th, 2019, 4:13 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 3rd, 2012, 8:12 pm
Posts: 20529
Bricktop wrote:
I suspect in a few months they will suddenly find a warmer habitat.

I wouldn't want to be out in a tent in the middle of YOUR winter.

Every spring when the snow melts they find a few dead bodies that were buried under the snow for 4 or 5 months.

_________________
The Iron Chink!!


Top
Unread postPosted: September 13th, 2019, 4:15 pm 

Joined: April 15th, 2019, 10:01 pm
Posts: 615
Shen Li wrote:
Downtown Edmonton looks third worldish.
Attachment:
20190913_140238.jpg
Attachment:
20190913_140238.jpg

The fucking idiots on the left will tell you people come to their states to be homeless


Top
Unread postPosted: September 13th, 2019, 4:18 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 3rd, 2012, 8:12 pm
Posts: 20529
ThugLife wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Downtown Edmonton looks third worldish.
Attachment:
20190913_140238.jpg
Attachment:
20190913_140238.jpg

The fucking idiots on the left will tell you people come to their states to be homeless

If we get as bad as San Fran with the homelessness and using streets as toilets, we're getting the fuck out of this city.

_________________
The Iron Chink!!


Top
Unread postPosted: September 13th, 2019, 4:28 pm 

Joined: April 15th, 2019, 10:01 pm
Posts: 615
Shen Li wrote:
ThugLife wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Downtown Edmonton looks third worldish.
Attachment:
20190913_140238.jpg
Attachment:
20190913_140238.jpg

The fucking idiots on the left will tell you people come to their states to be homeless

If we get as bad as San Fran with the homelessness and using streets as toilets, we're getting the fuck out of this city.



The idiot libs on SG are saying San FranCesspool is prosperous and the homeless problem is in no way attributable to the liberal policies in effect there

This is what you get when you hang around those fucking morons at CBT


Top
Unread postPosted: September 13th, 2019, 4:57 pm 
User avatar

Joined: May 22nd, 2019, 8:06 pm
Posts: 169
Straws are illegal in Seattle, but warm & fuzzy injection sites are legal #SMH

_________________
You can not tarnish a stellar reputation with a lie.


Top
Unread postPosted: September 13th, 2019, 5:01 pm 
User avatar

Joined: May 22nd, 2019, 8:06 pm
Posts: 169
ThugLife wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
ThugLife wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Downtown Edmonton looks third worldish.
Attachment:
20190913_140238.jpg
Attachment:
20190913_140238.jpg

The fucking idiots on the left will tell you people come to their states to be homeless

If we get as bad as San Fran with the homelessness and using streets as toilets, we're getting the fuck out of this city.



The idiot libs on SG are saying San FranCesspool is prosperous and the homeless problem is in no way attributable to the liberal policies in effect there

This is what you get when you hang around those fucking morons at CBT



Tards. It’s the success of cities like these that makes the higher paying welfare checks attractive to homeless druggies. More money from the state means more money for drugs... tent cities are disgusting and a major health risk from rats, to infestation. Ewww it’s sooooo yucky to think about my skin is crawling just thinking about it *chills*

This epidemic is occurring in many leftist cities.

_________________
You can not tarnish a stellar reputation with a lie.


Top
Unread postPosted: September 13th, 2019, 5:02 pm 

Joined: April 15th, 2019, 10:01 pm
Posts: 615
Murdock wrote:
Straws are illegal in Seattle, but warm & fuzzy injection sites are legal #SMH

I hear you can also pull your pants down and defecate right there at a busy intersection to the sound of roaring applause

If kids happen to be around you get free tickets to an opera too


Top
Unread postPosted: September 13th, 2019, 5:06 pm 

Joined: April 15th, 2019, 10:01 pm
Posts: 615
Murdock wrote:
ThugLife wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
ThugLife wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Downtown Edmonton looks third worldish.
Attachment:
20190913_140238.jpg
Attachment:
20190913_140238.jpg

The fucking idiots on the left will tell you people come to their states to be homeless

If we get as bad as San Fran with the homelessness and using streets as toilets, we're getting the fuck out of this city.



The idiot libs on SG are saying San FranCesspool is prosperous and the homeless problem is in no way attributable to the liberal policies in effect there

This is what you get when you hang around those fucking morons at CBT



Tards. It’s the success of cities like these that makes the higher paying welfare checks attractive to homeless druggies. More money from the state means more money for drugs... tent cities are disgusting and a major health risk from rats, to infestation. Ewww it’s sooooo yucky to think about my skin is crawling just thinking about it *chills*

This epidemic is occurring in many leftist cities.


It is? lol... because to hear a leftist vermin tard tell it this is all your imagination.

And in any instance where there happens to be a bum shitting in the street somewhere that's just Trump's fault. Even if that person happens to be a bum for the last 20 years.

And semi intelligent people actually buy into that bullshit.

Unfuckingfathomable.


Top
Unread postPosted: September 13th, 2019, 6:12 pm 
User avatar

Joined: May 22nd, 2019, 8:06 pm
Posts: 169
ThugLife wrote:
Murdock wrote:
Straws are illegal in Seattle, but warm & fuzzy injection sites are legal #SMH

I hear you can also pull your pants down and defecate right there at a busy intersection to the sound of roaring applause

If kids happen to be around you get free tickets to an opera too



How is this even possible? Do they not realize this practice of defecating in the street causes cholera, hepatitis A, dysentery and typhoid? This is quickly becoming a health crisis.

I can’t even use the restroom at the gas station I fill my car up. I can’t say that I blame them tho.. I wouldn’t want an addict overdosing on my property either...

So I should have to hold it on leather seats till I get home after dumping $60 of gas in my car because of this filth? *rolls eyes*

_________________
You can not tarnish a stellar reputation with a lie.


Top
Unread postPosted: September 13th, 2019, 6:16 pm 
User avatar

Joined: May 22nd, 2019, 8:06 pm
Posts: 169
ThugLife wrote:
Murdock wrote:
ThugLife wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
ThugLife wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Downtown Edmonton looks third worldish.
Attachment:
20190913_140238.jpg
Attachment:
20190913_140238.jpg

The fucking idiots on the left will tell you people come to their states to be homeless

If we get as bad as San Fran with the homelessness and using streets as toilets, we're getting the fuck out of this city.



The idiot libs on SG are saying San FranCesspool is prosperous and the homeless problem is in no way attributable to the liberal policies in effect there

This is what you get when you hang around those fucking morons at CBT



Tards. It’s the success of cities like these that makes the higher paying welfare checks attractive to homeless druggies. More money from the state means more money for drugs... tent cities are disgusting and a major health risk from rats, to infestation. Ewww it’s sooooo yucky to think about my skin is crawling just thinking about it *chills*

This epidemic is occurring in many leftist cities.


It is? lol... because to hear a leftist vermin tard tell it this is all your imagination.

And in any instance where there happens to be a bum shitting in the street somewhere that's just Trump's fault. Even if that person happens to be a bum for the last 20 years.

And semi intelligent people actually buy into that bullshit.

Unfuckingfathomable.


You know first hand that I was a tree hugging liberal for the most part UNTIL this epidemic occurred. Now I’m furious that I have to take rape/assault training so I can walk to my car and defend myself if one of these vermin is so high out of his mind that he decides to try to assault me. Dafuq?!???!

The courts aren’t even prosecuting misdemeanors anymore. It’s now legal to have 3 grams of meth on you at all times. Let’s go camping in the park this weekend! It’s a total nightmare shit show and anyone who doesn’t think so has their head shoved completely up their arse.

_________________
You can not tarnish a stellar reputation with a lie.


Top
Unread postPosted: September 13th, 2019, 6:40 pm 

Joined: April 15th, 2019, 10:01 pm
Posts: 615
Murdock wrote:
ThugLife wrote:
Murdock wrote:
ThugLife wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
ThugLife wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Downtown Edmonton looks third worldish.
Attachment:
20190913_140238.jpg
Attachment:
20190913_140238.jpg

The fucking idiots on the left will tell you people come to their states to be homeless

If we get as bad as San Fran with the homelessness and using streets as toilets, we're getting the fuck out of this city.



The idiot libs on SG are saying San FranCesspool is prosperous and the homeless problem is in no way attributable to the liberal policies in effect there

This is what you get when you hang around those fucking morons at CBT



Tards. It’s the success of cities like these that makes the higher paying welfare checks attractive to homeless druggies. More money from the state means more money for drugs... tent cities are disgusting and a major health risk from rats, to infestation. Ewww it’s sooooo yucky to think about my skin is crawling just thinking about it *chills*

This epidemic is occurring in many leftist cities.


It is? lol... because to hear a leftist vermin tard tell it this is all your imagination.

And in any instance where there happens to be a bum shitting in the street somewhere that's just Trump's fault. Even if that person happens to be a bum for the last 20 years.

And semi intelligent people actually buy into that bullshit.

Unfuckingfathomable.


You know first hand that I was a tree hugging liberal for the most part UNTIL this epidemic occurred. Now I’m furious that I have to take rape/assault training so I can walk to my car and defend myself if one of these vermin is so high out of his mind that he decides to try to assault me. Dafuq?!???!

The courts aren’t even prosecuting misdemeanors anymore. It’s now legal to have 3 grams of meth on you at all times. Let’s go camping in the park this weekend! It’s a total nightmare shit show and anyone who doesn’t think so has their head shoved completely up their arse.



Stop voting leftist scum into office.

They don't care about hard working people like you


Top
Unread postPosted: September 13th, 2019, 6:44 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 40681
If you look at those pictures Shen Li posted, you'd be forgiven for thinking Edmonton was Mumbai.


Top
Unread postPosted: September 13th, 2019, 9:13 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm
Posts: 8176
Fashionista wrote:
If you look at those pictures Shen Li posted, you'd be forgiven for thinking Edmonton was Mumbai.

I could post similar pictures of Winnipeg.

_________________
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.


Top
Unread postPosted: September 14th, 2019, 3:02 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 3rd, 2012, 8:12 pm
Posts: 20529
Attachment:
20190914_143819.jpg
Attachment:
20190914_145018.jpg
Autumn is pushing summer aside.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
The Iron Chink!!


Top
Unread postPosted: September 14th, 2019, 6:20 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 40681
Shen Li wrote:
Attachment:
20190914_143819.jpg
Attachment:
20190914_145018.jpg
Autumn is pushing summer aside.

Beautiful pictures.
:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:


Top
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1219 posts ]  Go to page Previous 157 58 59 60 61 Next

All times are UTC-07:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]