Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Can you summarize?

seoulbro wrote:
^^Yes, I'd like that too.

iron horse jockey wrote:
I do. Tell us.

Wow I wasnt expecting all that lol.

Its honestly a LOT. Would take me a while just to summarize. That 2 1/2 hour video I posted, is the BEST summary, they condense a lot into it. I'll say again regarding that video, most is true. There is some parts that I question, but most of it is true. You'll have to use your own judgement. It was the eye opener for me, that prompted me to keep my eyes open. Its just like the character in my avatar, I put the glasses on (figuratively), and I see what is really happening around me.

I did say before, that I would try and summarize the video, so one day when I have time I'll make a thread and do my best.

Wazzzzup and Scouse, though with differing views, had their eyes opened. My view is like theirs, and then some. I dont believe the whole "all Jews" thing, but I do know there are a lot of them heavily entrenched in things that involve control, the Elites I call them, the Bilderbergs, etc. Its not just Jews either. Which is why I say THEM and THEY all the time.

Scouse doesn't know what Jews are. He thinks cc and Sea retard is ffs.

He's brainwashed.

Unread postPosted: December 4th, 2019, 1:05 pm 

Blazor wrote:
Herman wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Can you summarize?

seoulbro wrote:
^^Yes, I'd like that too.

iron horse jockey wrote:
I do. Tell us.

Wow I wasnt expecting all that lol.

Its honestly a LOT. Would take me a while just to summarize. That 2 1/2 hour video I posted, is the BEST summary, they condense a lot into it. I'll say again regarding that video, most is true. There is some parts that I question, but most of it is true. You'll have to use your own judgement. It was the eye opener for me, that prompted me to keep my eyes open. Its just like the character in my avatar, I put the glasses on (figuratively), and I see what is really happening around me.

I did say before, that I would try and summarize the video, so one day when I have time I'll make a thread and do my best.

Wazzzzup and Scouse, though with differing views, had their eyes opened. My view is like theirs, and then some. I dont believe the whole "all Jews" thing, but I do know there are a lot of them heavily entrenched in things that involve control, the Elites I call them, the Bilderbergs, etc. Its not just Jews either. Which is why I say THEM and THEY all the time.

Scouse doesn't know what Jews are. He thinks cc and Sea retard is ffs.

lol, he does know about the Elite, NWO and such though.

I just found this interesting map, and no way do I believe even half of it, but, there is lots of interesting stuff on it that I have looked into before. Most regular folk dont even know about 5-10% of it.

There's nothing new about saying therex's a global elite. Scouse thinks Ashkenazis are Jews and even anti progs like Mark Levin want mass immigration to Britain. :crazy: Scouse has had his tiny little mind warped.

Unread postPosted: December 4th, 2019, 3:45 pm 

And speaking of global elitist douchebags.

Unread postPosted: December 4th, 2019, 4:14 pm 

Herman wrote:
And speaking of global elitist douchebags.

How can that be.....our pm isn't Jewish.
:laugh:

Unread postPosted: December 4th, 2019, 4:55 pm 

[img]https://scontent.fyyc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/78535784_2372095462919299_1849153578942332928_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ohc=CB1HLKd6k5sAQkqOeVmNWdhNRX8Ge6RzoloxtG0Ug6lMHq5-nrh_4uPLQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=ea548898fadeac4310627c3a6d4a362f&oe=5E7B7AA8[img][/img][/img]

Unread postPosted: December 4th, 2019, 5:03 pm 

Unread postPosted: December 5th, 2019, 12:09 pm 

Herman, learn how to post images.

Unread postPosted: December 5th, 2019, 5:09 pm 

Unread postPosted: December 7th, 2019, 4:35 pm 

Could you imagine the media frenzy if Trump has done this.

https://nypost.com/2016/09/07/us-paymen ... 1YBTjyQIj8
WASHINGTON — The Obama administration is acknowledging its transfer of $1.7 billion to Iran earlier this year was made entirely in cash, using non-U.S. currency, as Republican critics of the transaction continued to denounce the payments.

Treasury Department spokeswoman Dawn Selak said in a statement late Tuesday that the cash payments were necessary because of the “effectiveness of U.S. and international sanctions,” which isolated Iran from the international finance system.

The $1.7 billion was the settlement of a decades-old arbitration claim between the U.S. and Iran. An initial $400 million of euros, Swiss francs and other foreign currency was delivered on pallets Jan. 17, the same day Tehran agreed to release four American prisoners.

The Obama administration had claimed the events were separate, but recently acknowledged the cash was used as leverage until the Americans were allowed to leave Iran. The remaining $1.3 billion represented estimated interest on the Iranian cash the U.S. had held since the 1970s. The administration had previously declined to say if the interest was delivered to Iran in physical cash, as with the principal, or via a more regular banking mechanism.

Unread postPosted: December 8th, 2019, 5:25 pm 

Unread postPosted: December 8th, 2019, 7:44 pm 

Herman wrote:

I don't know about that..

But, i do know we are being charged a lot more for essentials and it's not stopping the climate from changing.

Unread postPosted: December 9th, 2019, 1:50 am 

Fashionista wrote:
Herman wrote:

I don't know about that..

But, i do know we are being charged a lot more for essentials and it's not stopping the climate from changing.

I am telling you how globalists are using climate change to further their aims.