It is currently December 8th, 2019, 3:34 pm

All times are UTC-08:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 10 Next
Author Message
Unread postPosted: October 11th, 2019, 9:00 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 31st, 2014, 7:38 pm
Posts: 4128
Blazor wrote:
Prolly cause of the pearl handles lol.

And the bright and shiny holster and gun belt. ac_biggrin

_________________
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone


Top
   
Unread postPosted: October 11th, 2019, 9:01 am 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41381
kiebers wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Prolly cause of the pearl handles lol.

And the bright and shiny holster and gun belt. ac_biggrin

And his tin whistle and his Lone Ranger cowboy hat.
:laugh:


Top
   
Unread postPosted: October 11th, 2019, 9:05 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 28th, 2016, 8:45 am
Posts: 1664
Bricktop wrote:
Herman wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Thinking of crap like that instead of duct taping two magazines together..

I know there was no duct tape in WW2..

The Krauts had good enough weaponry.


When I was in the Force and Army, we had the opportunity to fire off a lot of different firearms, including older models from Thompsons, Uzis, Owens and Schmeisser MP40's from WW2.

The MP40 was hands down the best sub machine gun we fired. The Thompson and Uzi were "fire and hope" firearms, the Owens jammed constantly but the MP40 was smooth, accurate and had little recoil. Not much use after about 50 metres, to be honest, but few submachine guns are.

If I was to have the need for a submachine gun I would pick the MP40 any day.


If I had to choose a sub gun from that era, it would also be my choice. If I were looking for one now, I would probably choose the HK MP5, pretty much a no-brainer actually, or the later H&K UMP. Even Renee would probably agree with us, if she were here.


Fashionista wrote:
It looks like a toy.


Don't be fooled by the cheesy leather rig. It's no toy.

_________________
Very few people die in midair, but many have trouble with their landings..


Top
   
Unread postPosted: October 11th, 2019, 10:09 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9068
Odinson wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Odinson wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPArO-OI_3U



:thumbup:


Here ya go Odi lol...

Image


That is sweet. ac_biggrin


Thanks, if I remember, I'll post a pic of it in the wooden case my grandad made for it. The thing is 60 years old I think, and never been fired! Looks mint. Chamber has a nice spin to it.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: October 11th, 2019, 10:09 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9068
kiebers wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Prolly cause of the pearl handles lol.

And the bright and shiny holster and gun belt. ac_biggrin


Lol, its old, but never been used!

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: October 11th, 2019, 10:11 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9068
Fashionista wrote:
kiebers wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Prolly cause of the pearl handles lol.

And the bright and shiny holster and gun belt. ac_biggrin

And his tin whistle and his Lone Ranger cowboy hat.
:laugh:


I actually have an old pic of me as a kid, maybe 4 years old or 5, with my Lone Ranger outfit on lol. I think the handles to those toy pistols were white too!

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: October 11th, 2019, 10:27 am 

Joined: October 4th, 2012, 10:25 pm
Posts: 41381
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
kiebers wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Prolly cause of the pearl handles lol.

And the bright and shiny holster and gun belt. ac_biggrin

And his tin whistle and his Lone Ranger cowboy hat.
:laugh:


I actually have an old pic of me as a kid, maybe 4 years old or 5, with my Lone Ranger outfit on lol. I think the handles to those toy pistols were white too!

I'd love to see it..

It must be so cute.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: October 11th, 2019, 12:00 pm 
User avatar

Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Posts: 11258
Blazor wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Odinson wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPArO-OI_3U



:thumbup:


Here ya go Odi lol...

Image


That is sweet. ac_biggrin


Thanks, if I remember, I'll post a pic of it in the wooden case my grandad made for it. The thing is 60 years old I think, and never been fired! Looks mint. Chamber has a nice spin to it.


Never been fired?

Why not?


Top
   
Unread postPosted: October 11th, 2019, 12:12 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9068
Odinson wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Odinson wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPArO-OI_3U



:thumbup:


Here ya go Odi lol...

Image


That is sweet. ac_biggrin


Thanks, if I remember, I'll post a pic of it in the wooden case my grandad made for it. The thing is 60 years old I think, and never been fired! Looks mint. Chamber has a nice spin to it.


Never been fired?

Why not?


They were weird like that lol. Thought it devalued the gun, which is true, but if you never intend to sell it, why not. I've fired all my guns multiple times.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: October 12th, 2019, 2:47 pm 
User avatar

Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Posts: 11258
Blazor wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Odinson wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPArO-OI_3U



:thumbup:


Here ya go Odi lol...

Image


That is sweet. ac_biggrin


Thanks, if I remember, I'll post a pic of it in the wooden case my grandad made for it. The thing is 60 years old I think, and never been fired! Looks mint. Chamber has a nice spin to it.


Never been fired?

Why not?


They were weird like that lol. Thought it devalued the gun, which is true, but if you never intend to sell it, why not. I've fired all my guns multiple times.


It does but you buy a gun for shooting...

I always want to test fire the gun.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: October 14th, 2019, 10:26 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9068
Odinson wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Odinson wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPArO-OI_3U



:thumbup:


Here ya go Odi lol...

Image


That is sweet. ac_biggrin


Thanks, if I remember, I'll post a pic of it in the wooden case my grandad made for it. The thing is 60 years old I think, and never been fired! Looks mint. Chamber has a nice spin to it.


Never been fired?

Why not?


They were weird like that lol. Thought it devalued the gun, which is true, but if you never intend to sell it, why not. I've fired all my guns multiple times.


It does but you buy a gun for shooting...

I always want to test fire the gun.



Same here. I plan to fire this .357 for sure lol.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: October 14th, 2019, 7:18 pm 
User avatar

Joined: April 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm
Posts: 8649
I love fishing, but I've never had a gun license.

_________________
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: October 15th, 2019, 7:47 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9068
iron horse jockey wrote:
I love fishing, but I've never had a gun license.


I havent bought a fishing license in years, but loved fishing as a kid.

Here you dont need a gun license, unless you carry concealed, then you need a conceal permit.

A hunting license is required to hunt, but they make you pay for each thing you hunt with pretty much or what you hunt (big game, bow, state forest, muzzle, etc). If I get my license this year, it will cost me $70.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: October 17th, 2019, 6:25 pm 
User avatar

Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Posts: 12680
Blazor wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
I love fishing, but I've never had a gun license.


I havent bought a fishing license in years, but loved fishing as a kid.

Here you dont need a gun license, unless you carry concealed, then you need a conceal permit.

A hunting license is required to hunt, but they make you pay for each thing you hunt with pretty much or what you hunt (big game, bow, state forest, muzzle, etc). If I get my license this year, it will cost me $70.

A fishing license is required, but not a gun license??

_________________
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek


Top
   
Unread postPosted: October 17th, 2019, 7:14 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 1037
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
I love fishing, but I've never had a gun license.


I havent bought a fishing license in years, but loved fishing as a kid.

Here you dont need a gun license, unless you carry concealed, then you need a conceal permit.

A hunting license is required to hunt, but they make you pay for each thing you hunt with pretty much or what you hunt (big game, bow, state forest, muzzle, etc). If I get my license this year, it will cost me $70.

A fishing license is required, but not a gun license??

That's right Bricktop.
:laugh:

_________________
https://www.santasanonymous.ca/


Top
   
Unread postPosted: October 17th, 2019, 7:48 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 31st, 2014, 7:38 pm
Posts: 4128
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

_________________
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone


Top
   
Unread postPosted: October 18th, 2019, 7:37 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9068
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
I love fishing, but I've never had a gun license.


I havent bought a fishing license in years, but loved fishing as a kid.

Here you dont need a gun license, unless you carry concealed, then you need a conceal permit.

A hunting license is required to hunt, but they make you pay for each thing you hunt with pretty much or what you hunt (big game, bow, state forest, muzzle, etc). If I get my license this year, it will cost me $70.

A fishing license is required, but not a gun license??


Fishing license to catch fish, hunting license to catch animals, dont need a gun license for criminals :laugh:

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: October 18th, 2019, 7:38 am 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9068
Fashionista wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
I love fishing, but I've never had a gun license.


I havent bought a fishing license in years, but loved fishing as a kid.

Here you dont need a gun license, unless you carry concealed, then you need a conceal permit.

A hunting license is required to hunt, but they make you pay for each thing you hunt with pretty much or what you hunt (big game, bow, state forest, muzzle, etc). If I get my license this year, it will cost me $70.

A fishing license is required, but not a gun license??

That's right Bricktop.
:laugh:


See, you DO have a nack for flaming :laugh:

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: October 18th, 2019, 7:59 am 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 16301
Blazor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Blazor wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
I love fishing, but I've never had a gun license.


I havent bought a fishing license in years, but loved fishing as a kid.

Here you dont need a gun license, unless you carry concealed, then you need a conceal permit.

A hunting license is required to hunt, but they make you pay for each thing you hunt with pretty much or what you hunt (big game, bow, state forest, muzzle, etc). If I get my license this year, it will cost me $70.

A fishing license is required, but not a gun license??

That's right Bricktop.
:laugh:


See, you DO have a nack for flaming :laugh:

She does.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: October 22nd, 2019, 9:53 am 
User avatar

Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Posts: 11258
I prefer the AK-47 and its variants..

Far more reliable..


And I think American reviews of the AK-47 are biased..
They dont even try to wield it tactical style.


And the myth of the AK-47 being inaccurate is bullshit.... Americans dont know how to shoot.



I have always shot with RK-62 or AK-47 and I havent noticed any lacking on the accuracy..


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 10 Next

All times are UTC-08:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 18 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]