It is currently January 18th, 2020, 10:30 am

All times are UTC-08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 10 Next
Unread postPosted: December 11th, 2019, 7:43 pm 

With Israel facing a third election in less than a year, many Israelis are waiting for guidance from Greta before deciding which party to vote for. :laugh3:

Unread postPosted: December 12th, 2019, 5:55 pm 

I, GRETA, MAKE A MANIAC RAGE!

is an anagram of

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Unread postPosted: December 12th, 2019, 7:26 pm 

Peaches wrote:

is an anagram of

Do spoiled brats make people rage. Not me, but I don't have kids.

Unread postPosted: December 12th, 2019, 8:34 pm 

seoulbro wrote:
Peaches wrote:

is an anagram of

I was thinking of that Trump guy who did some more rage tweeting over the slight.

It was an editorial decision by Time staff. I've seen one poll which indicated that over 90% of the respondents would have preferred the HK protesters collectively, and there were other choices that polled better than Thunberg. However, Trump did not.

Unread postPosted: December 12th, 2019, 8:47 pm 

seoulbro wrote:
Peaches wrote:

is an anagram of

She doesn't make me rage anymore than any other snot nosed, disrespectful, entitled white brat. I expect white people to raise their kids like that.

Unread postPosted: December 12th, 2019, 8:53 pm 

Shen Li wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Peaches wrote:

is an anagram of

She doesn't make me rage anymore than any other snot nosed, disrespectful, entitled white brat. I expect white people to raise their kids like that.

You don't actually believe that, do you.

Unread postPosted: December 12th, 2019, 9:08 pm 

Fashionista wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Peaches wrote:

is an anagram of

You don't actually believe that, do you.

:43(2):

Unread postPosted: December 13th, 2019, 6:41 am 

Peaches wrote:

is an anagram of

Trump sure lives in Greta's head rent free. Oops, I mean Trump lives in her parents' head rent free. She is the mouth of her parents and her parents' puppet masters.

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.

Unread postPosted: December 14th, 2019, 6:52 am 

"Come, sweet death," one man scrawled on the survey response form after hearing just 30 seconds of a Greta Thunberg lecture. "O, sweet release that ends my suffering on this mortal plane! Embrace me in your salty arms, great wave of destiny."

Poll Finds Most People Would Rather Be Annihilated By Giant Tidal Wave Than Continue To Be Lectured By Climate Change Activists

https://babylonbee.com/news/poll-finds-most-people-would-rather-be-annihilated-by-giant-tidal-wave-than-continue-to-be-lectured-by-climate-change-activists

Unread postPosted: December 14th, 2019, 7:37 am 

Peaches wrote:
"Come, sweet death," one man scrawled on the survey response form after hearing just 30 seconds of a Greta Thunberg lecture. "O, sweet release that ends my suffering on this mortal plane! Embrace me in your salty arms, great wave of destiny."

Poll Finds Most People Would Rather Be Annihilated By Giant Tidal Wave Than Continue To Be Lectured By Climate Change Activists

https://babylonbee.com/news/poll-finds-most-people-would-rather-be-annihilated-by-giant-tidal-wave-than-continue-to-be-lectured-by-climate-change-activists

:laugh:

Darn tootin'!

Seriously though, "global warming" as they use to call it, happens naturally every so many thousands of years. Its a cycle the earth goes through that has happened 5 times already I believe. Nothing man (nor woman) can do about it.

Unread postPosted: December 14th, 2019, 8:45 am 

Blazor wrote:
Peaches wrote:

Darn tootin'!

Seriously though, "global warming" as they use to call it, happens naturally every so many thousands of years. Its a cycle the earth goes through that has happened 5 times already I believe. Nothing man (nor woman) can do about it.

We are already getting a tidal wave of nagging from Leonardo DiCaprio, Darryl Hannah, Tom Steyer, Jane Fonda and so on..

They blazed a trail for Greta..

None of whom are scientists and all of whom have much larger carbon footprints than my family.

Unread postPosted: December 14th, 2019, 9:50 am 

Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Peaches wrote:

Darn tootin'!

We are already getting a tidal wave of nagging from Leonardo DiCaprio, Darryl Hannah, Tom Steyer, Jane Fonda and so on..

They blazed a trail for Greta..

None of whom are scientists and all of whom have much larger carbon footprints than my family.

Oh I know Fash! I wear the glasses and see all ac_cool

lol

Unread postPosted: December 14th, 2019, 12:00 pm 

Greta is enjoying her fifteen minutes of fame. When she is no longer useful to the cause of her financiers they will dump her and look for someone or something else. Perhaps a malnourished polar bear they'll fly over the world as a prop.

Unread postPosted: December 14th, 2019, 1:24 pm 

An innocent child as the face of a movement is PR gold.

Unread postPosted: December 18th, 2019, 6:29 pm 

What St Greta and her handlers have been fibbing.

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/greta ... tsn1llpO4Q
Greta Thunberg busted for misleading public about her train voyage

Unread postPosted: December 18th, 2019, 8:24 pm 

Herman wrote:

:shock:

Unread postPosted: December 19th, 2019, 2:04 pm 

Herman wrote:

Greta copied Jeremy Corbyn and took a misleading picture of herself crowded in coach with the proletariat while she was in fact travelling comfortable in first class. The left never learns.

Unread postPosted: December 25th, 2019, 5:47 pm 

Unread postPosted: December 29th, 2019, 9:38 am 

The emergence of Greta Thunberg as an eco-icon was proof the world had lost its collective mind in 2019.

A 16-year-old Swede became a worldwide leader of the “green” movement primarily because she had memorized a bunch of scary misleading predictions and was prepared to yell them in the faces of very, very powerful world leaders (albeit she mostly went one-on-one with leaders who, like our own Justin Trudeau, were largely in agreement with her climate alarmism).

Unread postPosted: January 2nd, 2020, 9:35 pm 

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 10 Next