It is currently December 15th, 2019, 7:18 pm

All times are UTC-08:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
Author Message
Unread postPosted: November 26th, 2019, 1:53 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9140

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: November 26th, 2019, 1:54 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9140
Its not real lol, its actually a guy in its place, and they digitally done the robot.

But I fear this technology isnt far off. Skynet is coming.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: November 26th, 2019, 2:14 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm
Posts: 1166
Blazor wrote:
Its not real lol, its actually a guy in its place, and they digitally done the robot.

But I fear this technology isnt far off. Skynet is coming.

ac_dunno

_________________
https://www.santasanonymous.ca/


Top
   
Unread postPosted: November 26th, 2019, 2:59 pm 
User avatar

Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Posts: 11289
I´m worried about robots being used to subjugate people.

The powers that be no longer have to worry about troops disobeying orders.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: November 26th, 2019, 3:19 pm 
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2015, 7:24 pm
Posts: 16375
So what if robots replace soldiers.

_________________
prairie redneck.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: November 26th, 2019, 4:52 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 31st, 2014, 7:38 pm
Posts: 4143
Every hack in the world would wet their drawers trying to hack it. Image
Someone would succeed eventually.

_________________
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone


Top
   
Unread postPosted: November 26th, 2019, 4:54 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9140
Fashionista wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Its not real lol, its actually a guy in its place, and they digitally done the robot.

But I fear this technology isnt far off. Skynet is coming.

ac_dunno



Its fake lol. Looks real though! I do know that current robotics are getting really advanced. Kinda scary.

Here is the reveal lol....


_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: November 26th, 2019, 4:58 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 3rd, 2012, 8:12 pm
Posts: 20985
They could have robots carrying out hits.

_________________
The Iron Chink!!


Top
   
Unread postPosted: November 26th, 2019, 4:59 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9140
Odinson wrote:
I´m worried about robots being used to subjugate people.

The powers that be no longer have to worry about troops disobeying orders.


Exactly!

Not only that, but hacking, or being used for wrong purposes, etc.

Not only do you see what could be possible with a near future in robotics, but think about that deep fake technology, where they impose peoples faces onto videos. Graphics are getting super advanced, and I can easily see some kind of framing or something, to weed out certain folks. Hell they pulled the wool over folks eyes with a simple photoshop of Obama's birth certificate.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: November 26th, 2019, 5:02 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9140
Herman wrote:
So what if robots replace soldiers.


No Herman, there is indeed a need for concern. I totally get where you're coming from though.... less soldiers in the field getting harmed or killed. I totally get that, and agree! But, think if they were somehow hacked and turned on us or an EMP hit, and there goes all support at that moment. I can think of countless scenarios where this would not end up well. If they wanna think of soldiers lives, use a drone or choppers, or anything but these damn machines.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: November 26th, 2019, 5:02 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9140
kiebers wrote:
Every hack in the world would wet their drawers trying to hack it. Image
Someone would succeed eventually.


Ha! Bingo! You see where Im coming from!

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: November 26th, 2019, 5:03 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 3rd, 2012, 8:12 pm
Posts: 20985
Chinese hackers would have the entire American robot troops switching sides through hacking. :laugh3:

_________________
The Iron Chink!!


Top
   
Unread postPosted: November 26th, 2019, 5:05 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9140
Shen Li wrote:
They could have robots carrying out hits.


This too! It would recognize your facial recognition, and hunt you basically. Prolly have thermal capabilities too in case one tried to hide.

Even though that video was fake, I have seen advanced robotics. They do test for balance issues if it was attacked.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: November 26th, 2019, 5:05 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9140
Shen Li wrote:
Chinese hackers would have the entire American robot troops switching sides through hacking. :laugh3:


Exactly what I was just talking about lolol.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: November 26th, 2019, 5:09 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 3rd, 2012, 8:12 pm
Posts: 20985
Blazor wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Chinese hackers would have the entire American robot troops switching sides through hacking. :laugh3:


Exactly what I was just talking about lolol.

For that reason, I want the West developing robot soldiers. :001_tongue:

_________________
The Iron Chink!!


Top
   
Unread postPosted: November 26th, 2019, 5:16 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9140
Shen Li wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Chinese hackers would have the entire American robot troops switching sides through hacking. :laugh3:


Exactly what I was just talking about lolol.

For that reason, I want the West developing robot soldiers. :001_tongue:


:laugh:

Just remember your ol' friend Blazor before the shit hits the fan lol.

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: November 26th, 2019, 5:22 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 3rd, 2012, 8:12 pm
Posts: 20985
Blazor wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Chinese hackers would have the entire American robot troops switching sides through hacking. :laugh3:


Exactly what I was just talking about lolol.

For that reason, I want the West developing robot soldiers. :001_tongue:


:laugh:

Just remember your ol' friend Blazor before the shit hits the fan lol.

Blazor who? :laugh3:

_________________
The Iron Chink!!


Top
   
Unread postPosted: November 26th, 2019, 5:32 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9140
Shen Li wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Blazor wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Chinese hackers would have the entire American robot troops switching sides through hacking. :laugh3:


Exactly what I was just talking about lolol.

For that reason, I want the West developing robot soldiers. :001_tongue:


:laugh:

Just remember your ol' friend Blazor before the shit hits the fan lol.

Blazor who? :laugh3:


:mad:

ac_sothere

No KFC for you!

And you have a flat butt! :tease:

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: November 26th, 2019, 5:39 pm 
User avatar

Joined: March 16th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Posts: 9140
....and shes gone.

It was a joke Shen! Dont sick the robot assassins on me!

:laugh:

_________________
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: November 26th, 2019, 6:59 pm 
User avatar

Joined: October 3rd, 2012, 8:12 pm
Posts: 20985
Blazor wrote:
....and shes gone.

It was a joke Shen! Dont sick the robot assassins on me!

:laugh:

You said I had a flat ASS. The lie of this century so far. :mad:

_________________
The Iron Chink!!


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC-08:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 164 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
phpBB SEO
[ GZIP: On ]