It is currently January 24th, 2020, 7:00 am

All times are UTC-08:00

Unread postPosted: April 21st, 2019, 5:11 pm 

A good place for the daily onslaught of progtardery versus sanity.

Unread postPosted: April 21st, 2019, 5:16 pm 

Major League Baseball Yankees, Flyers drop Kate Smith’s ‘God Bless America’ amid questions of possible racism
https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2 ... 40c3a3948d

Short story the flyers and the Yankees played Kate Smith's "God Bless America" during their games. It was found out that in the 30s (almost a hundred years ago) she had sung a song with racist lyrics. So the prognazis banned "God Bless America" sung by her from the games and took down her statue.

It goes to show where America is racially--While statues of Kate Smith are being banned--every democrat of note running in 2020 met with black supremacist racebaiter Al Sharpton.

Unread postPosted: April 21st, 2019, 5:17 pm 

Excellent thread idea. :thumbup: :thumbup:

I have nothing to contribute right now, but I will though. To hell with rich prog scum. :negative:

Unread postPosted: April 21st, 2019, 5:24 pm 

iron horse jockey wrote:

I have nothing to contribute right now, but I will though. To hell with rich prog scum. :negative:
Thanks buddy ac_drinks

Unread postPosted: April 21st, 2019, 5:25 pm 

All of this retribution and cold case racism witch hunting will achieve nothing but divide the US even more.

Unread postPosted: April 21st, 2019, 5:26 pm 

Wazzzup wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:

Thanks buddy ac_drinks

ac_drinks

Unread postPosted: April 21st, 2019, 7:11 pm 

https://freedomproject.com/the-newman-r ... ia-schools

Unread postPosted: April 22nd, 2019, 8:51 am 

BALLSONARO wrote:
https://freedomproject.com/the-newman-report/1077-pedophilia-being-taught-as-sexual-orientation-in-california-schools

Pedophilia is being taught as “sexual orientation”??

If I lived in California, I'd move.

Unread postPosted: April 22nd, 2019, 10:02 am 

Wazzzup wrote:
Major League Baseball Yankees, Flyers drop Kate Smith’s ‘God Bless America’ amid questions of possible racism
https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2 ... 40c3a3948d

Short story the flyers and the Yankees played Kate Smith's "God Bless America" during their games. It was found out that in the 30s (almost a hundred years ago) she had sung a song with racist lyrics. So the prognazis banned "God Bless America" sung by her from the games and took down her statue.

It goes to show where America is racially--While statues of Kate Smith are being banned--every democrat of note running in 2020 met with black supremacist racebaiter Al Sharpton.

Progressives are causing America to lose it's collective mind.

Unread postPosted: April 22nd, 2019, 11:04 am 

Quote:

I don't see prog control turning back. It not only is accelerating rapidly, but there seems no stopping it to the point where it will be total and the way of the future

Even where "the other guys" get elected, progs entrenched in education and bureaucracy are not being slowed down and seem to be the ones actually in control of how society goes

Indoctrination of youth is entrenched and ensures it's control for the future

Our society's future is not looking good .. in fact it is looking very bad .. 1984 appears to be society's future

And it's not just N America, most of Europe is already 1984

Unread postPosted: April 22nd, 2019, 11:11 am 

We are losing our marketplace of ideas and that is very Orwellian. Whatever happened to I disagree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it.

Unread postPosted: April 22nd, 2019, 11:13 am 

It's "Gone with the Wind"

bet I'd get censored on Twitter for that term (no smiley as it ain't funny)

Unread postPosted: April 22nd, 2019, 11:19 am 

cc wrote:

Social media is suffocating free speech.

Unread postPosted: April 22nd, 2019, 12:54 pm 

seoulbro wrote:
cc wrote:

You would think the growth of social media would have contributed to free speech by expanding the available marketplace for ideas, but it has had the exact opposite effect.

Social media, like everything the left controls, is being used as just another tool to enforce a leftist political and social viewpoint monopoly, where dissent is difficult or impossible.

I think CC is correct, we are headed towards increasing leftist totalitarianism. I don't know exactly what it will look like, but it will be ugly.

Unread postPosted: April 22nd, 2019, 12:56 pm 

cc wrote:
Quote:

I don't see prog control turning back. It not only is accelerating rapidly, but there seems no stopping it to the point where it will be total and the way of the future

Even where "the other guys" get elected, progs entrenched in education and bureaucracy are not being slowed down and seem to be the ones actually in control of how society goes

Our society's future is not looking good .. in fact it is looking very bad .. 1984 appears to be society's future

Communism has been around for more than 100 years and it has failed more than it has succeeded.

There is a chance that things might indeed go to hell in a basket, but I still believe in human instinct and our nature.

When these methods are put in place, they'll fail eventually and people will see that.

Take my country, for example. After allowing liberalism to run rampant, conservative thinking is returning with a vengeance. And even among the teens, the hatred for liberalism grows each passing day.

The Soviet Union crashed and burned and the Russians today don't want communism any more. Same goes for Venezuela, when they get rid of Maduro, it's going to be long conservative streak for them.

There is a limit for everything and I believe that even Europeans will wake up eventually and try to change things.

The same kind of ills that used to afflict the old world will start appearing again in heavy-left-leaning places and people will remember of how it used to be.

Unread postPosted: April 22nd, 2019, 1:16 pm 

Wazzzup wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
cc wrote:

You would think the growth of social media would have contributed to free speech by expanding the available marketplace for ideas, but it has had the exact opposite effect.

Social media, like everything the left controls, is being used as just another tool to enforce a leftist political and social viewpoint monopoly, where dissent is difficult or impossible.

I think CC is correct, we are headed towards increasing leftist totalitarianism. I don't know exactly what it will look like, but it will be ugly.

One cannot be blamed for believing social media would have expanded free speech. But, social media is owned by a handful of people who think their platforms should be used to guide "correct" opinion rather than a marketplace of ideas.

Unread postPosted: April 22nd, 2019, 1:31 pm 

BALLSONARO wrote:
cc wrote:
Quote:

Communism has been around for more than 100 years and it has failed more than it has succeeded.

There is a chance that things might indeed go to hell in a basket, but I still believe in human instinct and our nature.

When these methods are put in place, they'll fail eventually and people will see that.

Take my country, for example. After allowing liberalism to run rampant, conservative thinking is returning with a vengeance. And even among the teens, the hatred for liberalism grows each passing day.

The Soviet Union crashed and burned and the Russians today don't want communism any more. Same goes for Venezuela, when they get rid of Maduro, it's going to be long conservative streak for them.

There is a limit for everything and I believe that even Europeans will wake up eventually and try to change things.

The same kind of ills that used to afflict the old world will start appearing again in heavy-left-leaning places and people will remember of how it used to be.

I don't see the current situation reversing itself. Like cc said, public education, academia and the bureaucracy are entrenched as well as entitled. Bigger and more expensive government with less liberty is the only road all political parties are allowed to take. The only difference between the parties is how fast we will travel on it.

Unread postPosted: November 19th, 2019, 8:05 pm 

Unread postPosted: November 19th, 2019, 8:12 pm 

Using a witchhunt as a cash cow for the BC government.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6189724/b-c- ... BT2oaSz1Bg

B.C. government looking into fines for people who engage in racist behaviour

The B.C. government is looking into whether people who engage in racist behaviour can be ticketed.

Delta North NDP MLA Ravi Kahlon has sent a letter to Public Safety Minister Mike Farnworth, formally requesting the province look into what powers the province has to crack down on “racist and hateful behaviour.”

“I understand that some jurisdictions have implemented new, non-criminal sanctions to deter this behavior such as ticketing,” the letter reads.

“I would be grateful if your ministry could determine what options might be available to better deter perpetrators.”

Kahlon has been travelling the province to meet with people about hate and racism in B.C.

The letter comes as communities have noticed a rise in groups like the Soldiers of Odin and the Yellow Vest movement which drew criticism for attracting some members of the far right.

Unread postPosted: November 20th, 2019, 4:21 am 

Herman wrote:
Using a witchhunt as a cash cow for the BC government.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6189724/b-c- ... BT2oaSz1Bg

B.C. government looking into fines for people who engage in racist behaviour

The B.C. government is looking into whether people who engage in racist behaviour can be ticketed.

Delta North NDP MLA Ravi Kahlon has sent a letter to Public Safety Minister Mike Farnworth, formally requesting the province look into what powers the province has to crack down on “racist and hateful behaviour.”

“I understand that some jurisdictions have implemented new, non-criminal sanctions to deter this behavior such as ticketing,” the letter reads.

“I would be grateful if your ministry could determine what options might be available to better deter perpetrators.”

Kahlon has been travelling the province to meet with people about hate and racism in B.C.

The letter comes as communities have noticed a rise in groups like the Soldiers of Odin and the Yellow Vest movement which drew criticism for attracting some members of the far right.

How would this be enforced?