It is currently December 6th, 2019, 9:07 pm

All times are UTC-08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Unread postPosted: November 29th, 2019, 6:26 am 

Australia's success has been tied to trade with China.

Suddenly, the Chinese Threat to Australia Seems Very Real
After a businessman said Chinese agents sought to implant him in Parliament, that revelation and other espionage cases have finally signaled the end of a “let’s get rich together” era.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/28/worl ... -zhao.html

Unread postPosted: November 29th, 2019, 8:36 am 

Fashionista wrote:

After a businessman said Chinese agents sought to implant him in Parliament, that revelation and other espionage cases have finally signaled the end of a “let’s get rich together” era.

You have to register to read it. Australia has performed much better than other OECD nations over the past two decades. But, they have put all their eggs in the Chinese basket.

Unread postPosted: November 30th, 2019, 2:21 pm 

seoulbro wrote:
Fashionista wrote:

You have to register to read it. Australia has performed much better than other OECD nations over the past two decades. But, they have put all their eggs in the Chinese basket.

They don't have a natural trading partner like we do.

Unread postPosted: November 30th, 2019, 9:57 pm 

I want all communists dead. If there was a button to push to make that happen, I would have pushed it already.

Fck China. We need to prepare in Australia for invasion. To take those pricks out.

Unread postPosted: December 1st, 2019, 9:37 am 

Dinky Dianna wrote:
I want all communists dead. If there was a button to push to make that happen, I would have pushed it already.

Fck China. We need to prepare in Australia for invasion. To take those pricks out.

Australia's prosperity over the past twenty five years has been paid for with trade with China.

Unread postPosted: December 1st, 2019, 11:21 am 

seoulbro wrote:
Dinky Dianna wrote:

Australia's prosperity over the past twenty five years has been paid for with trade with China.

They're our biggest trading partner but not the only one.

Unread postPosted: December 1st, 2019, 11:27 am 

Dinky Dianna wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Dinky Dianna wrote:

Which country is Australia's second biggest trading partner?

Unread postPosted: December 1st, 2019, 12:15 pm 

Fashionista wrote:
Dinky Dianna wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Dinky Dianna wrote:

Japan

Unread postPosted: December 1st, 2019, 12:17 pm 

Dinky Dianna wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Dinky Dianna wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Dinky Dianna wrote:

Japan

A rapidly declining nation.

Unread postPosted: December 1st, 2019, 3:11 pm 

Shen Li wrote:
Dinky Dianna wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Dinky Dianna wrote:
seoulbro wrote:
Dinky Dianna wrote:

Japan

A rapidly declining nation.

It's still very wealthy.

Unread postPosted: December 3rd, 2019, 1:13 am 

White supremacy 2.0.

Unread postPosted: December 3rd, 2019, 2:11 am 

Odinson wrote:
White supremacy 2.0.

When was the first one? The colonial era?

Unread postPosted: December 3rd, 2019, 5:18 am 

Odinson wrote:
White supremacy 2.0.

Lol I don't know if I can say the same thing, in terms of military power the US wins hands down, but when it comes to businesses and corporations and other economic related areas you guys are getting slaughtered by Japanese and Korean companies, if not the financial, debt and other expense issue corroding the business organization from the inside only leads them to end up white knighted by Chinese businesses. ac_umm

Unread postPosted: December 3rd, 2019, 6:08 am 

Zetsu wrote:
Odinson wrote:
White supremacy 2.0.

Lol I don't know if I can say the same thing, in terms of military power the US wins hands down, but when it comes to businesses and corporations and other economic related areas you guys are getting slaughtered by Japanese and Korean companies, if not the financial, debt and other expense issue corroding the business organization from the inside only leads them to end up white knighted by Chinese businesses. ac_umm

I thought Japan and Korea were in decline?

Unread postPosted: December 3rd, 2019, 9:01 am 

iron horse jockey wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Odinson wrote:
White supremacy 2.0.

I do agree Japan is aging quite fast, even criminals there still use outdate methods to run their organization(types of schemes used in crime is a good indicator to reflect the countries advancement). I don't believe Korea is in decline, but I just know most Western countries are declining even faster than the East Asian region in general.

Unread postPosted: December 3rd, 2019, 10:28 am 

I´m watching border security Australia...

What the hell is wrong with the chinese...

Why cant you people act normally and bring NORMAL things with you..

You got live snails, maggots, ointments, panda bear, a wombat and gods know what else with you.

Unread postPosted: December 3rd, 2019, 10:54 am 

Zetsu wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Odinson wrote:
White supremacy 2.0.

I do agree Japan is aging quite fast, even criminals there still use outdate methods to run their organization(types of schemes used in crime is a good indicator to reflect the countries advancement). I don't believe Korea is in decline, but I just know most Western countries are declining even faster than the East Asian region in general.

The East Asia region is just getting really old. The West is old and has self destructive policies.

Unread postPosted: December 3rd, 2019, 10:55 am 

Odinson wrote:
I´m watching border security Australia...

What the hell is wrong with the chinese...

Why cant you people act normally and bring NORMAL things with you..

You got live snails, maggots, ointments, panda bear, a wombat and gods know what else with you.

That is messed up.

Unread postPosted: December 3rd, 2019, 2:46 pm 

Herman wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Odinson wrote:
White supremacy 2.0.

The East Asia region is just getting really old. The West is old and has self destructive policies.

I do have to agree, but if you're referring to infrastructures one of the main reason why most of the developed East Asian countries tend to have more old buildings is b/c they have an average of more high rise, as long as one person don't want to move out city planners can't do anything to demolish and rebuild.

Unread postPosted: December 3rd, 2019, 3:00 pm 

Zetsu wrote:
Herman wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
iron horse jockey wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Odinson wrote:
White supremacy 2.0.

I do have to agree, but if you're referring to infrastructures one of the main reason why most of the developed East Asian countries tend to have more old buildings is b/c they have an average of more high rise, as long as one person don't want to move out city planners can't do anything to demolish and rebuild.

They do in mainland China I believe Zetsu.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next