It is currently January 19th, 2020, 11:42 pm

All times are UTC-08:00

Unread postPosted: March 2nd, 2018, 10:27 pm 

It was a big week for racial matters. Of course south Africa being the biggest, but there were others.

Texas students launch 'No Whites Allowed' magazine
https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10580

Leftists Batter Nitkowski, Drive Him From the Game
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/03/robe ... m-the-game
A white former baseball player rteweeted a pic congratulating the US women;s hockey team for winning gold. but the oiriginal tweet was from the "Proudboys" a "hate group" according ot the SPCL an organization that labels pretty much any non-leftists groups hate groups. Naturally Nitkowski had to grovel to keep his job.

Lawsuit: YouTube Stopped Hiring White and Asian Males to Improve Diversity
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/03/0 ... diversity/
Quote:
The Wall Street Journal reports that a former YouTube human resources employee has alleged in a new lawsuit that the company stopped hiring white and Asian male employees to technical roles at some point in 2017 to improve employee diversity rankings throughout the company. Arne Wilberg (a recruiter) alleges that Google set quotas for the hiring of minorities at the company which resulted in discrimination against white and Asian male employees. Wilberg’s lawsuit claims that YouTube recruiters were told to cancel interviews with applicants that weren’t female, black or Hispanic and to “purge entirely” any applications that did not fit those criteria.

Unread postPosted: March 2nd, 2018, 10:32 pm 

And more

This Pop-Up Restaurant Asks Whites To Pay More
https://www.dailywire.com/news/27755/po ... -paul-bois
Quote:
According to Civil Eats, the pop-up called Saartj gives white customers — and only white customers — the option to pay "$12 for lunch or the suggested price of $30" while black customers are "charged $12 and also given the option to collect the $18 paid by a white patron as a way to redistribute wealth."

Brown University holds racially segregated lunches
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... d-lunches/
This is commonplace these days. Segregation in the US was ended when blacks marched to get rid of it in the early 60s in the US and in the early 90s south africa got rid of apartbheid. But somehow its all the rage these days among blacks on campuses to try and segregate and institute arpartheidlike systems for themselves.

Schumer Will Vote ‘No’ On Judicial Nominee Because He Is White
http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/28/schum ... -is-white/
Quote:
The Democrat majority leader said on the Senate floor that he could not vote to approve Marvin Quattlebaum for a vacancy on the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina because he is a white man replacing two black Obama nominees. “The nomination of Marvin Quattlebaum speaks to the overall lack of diversity in President Trump’s selections for the federal judiciary,” Schumer complained. “Quattlebaum replaces not one, but two scuttled Obama nominees who were African American.”

Labour party UK hires racist trans model
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 30891.html
Quote:
Munroe Bergdorf: Model who said 'all white people' are racist appointed to LGBT+ board by Labour MP
The model wrote: “Honestly I don’t have energy to talk about the racial violence of white people any more. Yes ALL white people. Because most of ya’ll don’t even realise or refuse to acknowledge that your existence, privilege and success as a race is built on the backs, blood and death of people of colour. Once white people begin to admit that their race is the most violent and oppressive force of nature on Earth... then we can talk.”

Unread postPosted: March 2nd, 2018, 10:43 pm 

I feel bad for all those mixed families out there who have to deal with this blatant racism.

Unread postPosted: March 2nd, 2018, 10:57 pm 

Dinky Dianna wrote:
I feel bad for all those mixed families out there who have to deal with this blatant racism.

My family is mixed and I never gave it a lot of thought until recently..

Trends South of the border quickly make their way here..

My children are half Caucasian and I never want them to experience shame or discrimination because of their DNA..

Unread postPosted: March 2nd, 2018, 11:06 pm 

I travel to the US often for business, but I never see evidence of white shaming.

Unread postPosted: March 3rd, 2018, 12:50 am 

Thiel wrote:
I travel to the US often for business, but I never see evidence of white shaming.

We got home a school notice about 17 years ago for our oldest. They wanted to apologize with the children for being white-ish. We went off our rockers about that on them.

Now they don't even tell you about it. You have to find out when they get home and and ask them about their day. I fcking hate institutionalised racism .

Unread postPosted: March 3rd, 2018, 9:55 am 

Wazzzup wrote:
It was a big week for racial matters. Of course south Africa being the biggest, but there were others.

A white former baseball player rteweeted a pic congratulating the US women;s hockey team for winning gold. but the oiriginal tweet was from the "Proudboys" a "hate group" according ot the SPCL an organization that labels pretty much any non-leftists groups hate groups. Naturally Nitkowski had to grovel to keep his job.

Quote:
The Wall Street Journal reports that a former YouTube human resources employee has alleged in a new lawsuit that the company stopped hiring white and Asian male employees to technical roles at some point in 2017 to improve employee diversity rankings throughout the company. Arne Wilberg (a recruiter) alleges that Google set quotas for the hiring of minorities at the company which resulted in discrimination against white and Asian male employees. Wilberg’s lawsuit claims that YouTube recruiters were told to cancel interviews with applicants that weren’t female, black or Hispanic and to “purge entirely” any applications that did not fit those criteria.

White Americans did this to themselves. Fuck, white X-tian guilt. We have to pay for your self-loathing.

Unread postPosted: March 3rd, 2018, 10:11 am 

Shen Li wrote:
Wazzzup wrote:

Quote:

White Americans did this to themselves. Fuck, white X-tian guilt. We have to pay for your self-loathing.

Whites are not the architects of the white guilt industry. :001_rolleyes:

''The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.'' In the 1930's Jewish Bolsheviks murdered 100 million Christians. Soviet commissars would complain of 'anti semitism' while murdering entire villages. 93% of Communist revolutionaries were Jewish.

Unread postPosted: March 3rd, 2018, 10:41 am 

John de Nugent. ac_lmfao :crazy:

A fool and his money as well as his mind will always part ways.

Unread postPosted: March 3rd, 2018, 11:42 am 

Shen Li wrote:
John de Nugent. ac_lmfao :crazy:

A fool and his money as well as his mind will always part ways.

SCOUSE posts differently on VF.

Unread postPosted: March 4th, 2018, 8:44 am 

SCOUSE posts the same everywhere.....

The only difference between my posts on here and VF is Seaman is on there so ripping him is naturally my priority. :laugh3:

''The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.'' In the 1930's Jewish Bolsheviks murdered 100 million Christians. Soviet commissars would complain of 'anti semitism' while murdering entire villages. 93% of Communist revolutionaries were Jewish.

Unread postPosted: March 4th, 2018, 8:50 am 

Motto > "Don't ever let a thread go by without being used as a vehicle for nazi-think"

Unread postPosted: March 4th, 2018, 10:42 am 

cc wrote:
Motto > "Don't ever let a thread go by without being used as a vehicle for nazi-think"

Scouser has never seen a thread that wasn't worthy of John de Nuthead spam.

Unread postPosted: March 4th, 2018, 1:00 pm 

Segregation at Comic Con: No Straight, White Males Allowed at Parties
https://pjmedia.com/trending/segregatio ... d-parties/
Quote:
The comics industry seems to be doubling down on their policy of completely excluding anyone who is straight, white, male, or conservative. This year's Emerald City Comic Con released its schedule of events on its app recently. Anyone who is male, white and identifies as heterosexual found himself excluded from industry mixers and professional mixers.

Apparently there was a gender queer and female mixer (party). An LGBT XYZPDQ AEIOU and sometimes Y mixer, and a people of color mixer. No other.

So A cismale whitey asked--

There really needs to be a white male hetero version of rosa parks to go into events like these and refuse to leave, like Rosa Parks who refused to sit at the back of the bus.

Unread postPosted: March 4th, 2018, 1:37 pm 

This thread makes me sick.

Unread postPosted: March 4th, 2018, 2:41 pm 

We are at war. Nothing short of a social war.

Unread postPosted: March 4th, 2018, 3:53 pm 

cc wrote:

Hey it's not my fault that you Jewish gals always seem to find us Neo Nazis irresistible. :laugh:

Unread postPosted: March 4th, 2018, 4:02 pm 

Is that true?

Where do I join?

Unread postPosted: March 4th, 2018, 4:14 pm 

A Swastika tatt is normally a good start. ac_biggrin

Unread postPosted: March 4th, 2018, 4:15 pm 

Sounds fair. Is home made acceptable? With waterpaint?