It is currently June 17th, 2019, 8:39 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 Next
Unread postPosted: May 16th, 2019, 11:04 pm 

Zetsu wrote:

We own a motorhome Zetsu..

My father -in-law left it to us when he passed away fourteen years ago..

It's eighteen years old, but it's in very good condition.

Unread postPosted: May 17th, 2019, 1:07 pm 

I had an old fifth wheel Jayco trailer on my farm. When I had parties, guests could crash in it.

Unread postPosted: May 18th, 2019, 9:10 am 

We are going camping in July in the Okanagan area of British Columbia in July. We are renting a tent and camping equipment.

Unread postPosted: May 18th, 2019, 10:23 am 

Gaon wrote:
We are going camping in July in the Okanagan area of British Columbia in July. We are renting a tent and camping equipment.

It's a delightful place in the summer Gaon..

You are your family will love it there.

Unread postPosted: May 18th, 2019, 10:31 am 

Fashionista wrote:
Zetsu wrote:

We own a motorhome Zetsu..

My father -in-law left it to us when he passed away fourteen years ago..

It's eighteen years old, but it's in very good condition.

I heard most RVs built in the past couple decades have much better build quality than the ones made today. If well taken care of there are some that have lasted over 50 years and still on the road.

Unread postPosted: May 18th, 2019, 10:33 am 

Herman wrote:
I had an old fifth wheel Jayco trailer on my farm. When I had parties, guests could crash in it.

I considered about buying a Jayco too for their good value, meanwhile I'm kinda regretting owning a civic hybrid, I highly doubt it can tow anything over 800-1000lbs without having the engine blow up, lol.

Unread postPosted: May 18th, 2019, 10:37 am 

Gaon wrote:

I really miss the good old camping days, tent style or RV, nothing is better than drive-in camping with your car loaded with a container full of food and other tasty goods. ac_drinks

Unread postPosted: May 18th, 2019, 1:05 pm 

Zetsu wrote:
Herman wrote:

I considered about buying a Jayco too for their good value, meanwhile I'm kinda regretting owning a civic hybrid, I highly doubt it can tow anything over 800-1000lbs without having the engine blow up, lol.

Is Jayco still in business

Unread postPosted: May 19th, 2019, 1:05 pm 

Zetsu wrote:
Gaon wrote:

I really miss the good old camping days, tent style or RV, nothing is better than drive-in camping with your car loaded with a container full of food and other tasty goods. ac_drinks

Do you want a trailer or a motorhome Zetsu?

Unread postPosted: May 19th, 2019, 7:57 pm 

iron horse jockey wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Herman wrote:

Is Jayco still in business

Think they still in production, seen a few of their trailers listed as one of the best brands out there. ac_cool

Unread postPosted: May 19th, 2019, 8:00 pm 

Fashionista wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Gaon wrote:

Lol a motorhome is something I doubt I'll ever be able to afford, but a trailer wouldn't be impossible, there a few small ones under 30K I'm really interested in, but my mom thinks it's a waste of money, lol.

Unread postPosted: May 19th, 2019, 8:48 pm 

Zetsu wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Gaon wrote:

Lol a motorhome is something I doubt I'll ever be able to afford, but a trailer wouldn't be impossible, there a few small ones under 30K I'm really interested in, but my mom thinks it's a waste of money, lol.

I thought you were swimming in wealth? Your family anyways.

Unread postPosted: May 20th, 2019, 10:13 am 

iron horse jockey wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Gaon wrote:

I thought you were swimming in wealth? Your family anyways.

Tbh I was never swimming in wealth, being single, still living with my parents, and most important was once severely mentally disabled there's a limited to the jobs I can do, not to mention the warehouse mortgage and other expense is a huge money sponge, lol it'll take me at least 3 years to save up enough money to afford one of the smallest and cheapest RV trailers, lol.

Unread postPosted: May 20th, 2019, 10:35 am 

Zetsu wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Gaon wrote:

I have no desire to own an rv, motorhome, a simple trailer or a tent. I don't even want one of those tailgate portable gas bbq's.

Unread postPosted: May 20th, 2019, 1:14 pm 

Shen Li wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Gaon wrote:

I have no desire to own an rv, motorhome, a simple trailer or a tent. I don't even want one of those tailgate portable gas bbq's.

I liked camping in Israel. When we go to central British Columbia in July, it will be my first camping trip in Canada.

Unread postPosted: May 21st, 2019, 8:03 pm 

Shen Li wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Gaon wrote:

I guess everyone have different hobbies and interests, I'm just one of those people that love the concept of their home following where ever I go lol, while my mom and dad prefer living in a real house and see it as a investment that can help them make more money. ac_cool

Unread postPosted: May 22nd, 2019, 6:48 am 

Zetsu wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Gaon wrote:

I guess everyone have different hobbies and interests, I'm just one of those people that love the concept of their home following where ever I go lol, while my mom and dad prefer living in a real house and see it as a investment that can help them make more money. ac_cool

Do you like to go to campgrounds Zetsu?

Unread postPosted: May 22nd, 2019, 2:21 pm 

Fashionista wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Gaon wrote:

I definitely love it, one of my dreams is to go camping with my dad, he always say breathing in the ion molecules at a camp site next to a lake is really good for a person's health, tbh this is really the main reason why I want to get an RV trailer.

Unread postPosted: May 22nd, 2019, 3:16 pm 

Zetsu wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Gaon wrote:

I definitely love it, one of my dreams is to go camping with my dad, he always say breathing in the ion molecules at a camp site next to a lake is really good for a person's health, tbh this is really the main reason why I want to get an RV trailer.

We go camping in the wilderness of Eastern BC....it's therapeutic.

Unread postPosted: May 22nd, 2019, 3:28 pm 

Fashionista wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Shen Li wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Zetsu wrote:
Gaon wrote:

We go camping in the wilderness of Eastern BC....it's therapeutic.

Think the last time I went camping was like over 12 years ago, though my mom and dad might not like me spending my savings on a RV, but I think they'll like it afterwards, I mean what's the point of working so hard to such an old age and not using money on anything. ac_unsure

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 Next