The Blue Cashew
https://thebluecashew.net/

It's Snowing & Cold in Vancouver today
https://thebluecashew.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=11413
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Cold! [ January 14th, 2020, 9:42 am ]
Post subject:  It's Snowing & Cold in Vancouver today

....not the standard fare for us.

Vancouver looks like a Winter Wonderland these days


Author:  Guest [ January 14th, 2020, 10:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: It's Snowing & Cold in Vancouver today

Cold! wrote:
....not the standard fare for us.

Vancouver looks like a Winter Wonderland these days


I hope the earhquake that will wipe Vancouver off the map along with all it's deranged libtard residents comes soon.

Author:  Fashionista [ January 14th, 2020, 5:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: It's Snowing & Cold in Vancouver today

We are in the middle of an extreme cold spell. Overnight windchill lows could reach -50.
:ohmy:

Author:  Guest [ January 14th, 2020, 5:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: It's Snowing & Cold in Vancouver today

You're welcome to them. I don't want to see those bastards making their way across the prairies to where I am until I'm safely back in the states next week.

Author:  seoulbro [ January 14th, 2020, 7:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: It's Snowing & Cold in Vancouver today

That cold out West is sick. It was three degrees Celcius today.

Author:  Guest [ January 14th, 2020, 7:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: It's Snowing & Cold in Vancouver today

Fashionista wrote:
We are in the middle of an extreme cold spell. Overnight windchill lows could reach -50.
:ohmy:


ugh

Author:  Calgary Weather [ January 14th, 2020, 7:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: It's Snowing & Cold in Vancouver today

Calgary will go down to -34 C tonight

-44 C if a windchill is factored in:

https://weather.gc.ca/forecast/hourly/a ... ric_e.html

Author:  Fashionista [ January 14th, 2020, 7:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: It's Snowing & Cold in Vancouver today

Calgary Weather wrote:
Calgary will go down to -34 C tonight

-44 C if a windchill is factored in:

https://weather.gc.ca/forecast/hourly/a ... ric_e.html



Entire province under extreme cold warning; windchills could hit -50C
https://calgaryherald.com/news/local-ne ... til-sunday

Author:  seoulbro [ January 14th, 2020, 9:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: It's Snowing & Cold in Vancouver today

Fashionista wrote:
Calgary Weather wrote:
Calgary will go down to -34 C tonight

-44 C if a windchill is factored in:

https://weather.gc.ca/forecast/hourly/a ... ric_e.html



Entire province under extreme cold warning; windchills could hit -50C
https://calgaryherald.com/news/local-ne ... til-sunday

Damn. Even Polar bears go to the Caribbean at those temperatures.

Author:  Guest [ January 14th, 2020, 9:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: It's Snowing & Cold in Vancouver today

Hey, how's those ice free polar predictions Al Gore was yammering about coming along?

Author:  Herman [ January 14th, 2020, 9:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: It's Snowing & Cold in Vancouver today

Guest wrote:
Hey, how's those ice free polar predictions Al Gore was yammering about coming along?

It's record breaking heat on the Northern prairies. Frozen burst pipes and frostbite in minutes are all in our imagination.

Author:  Guest [ January 14th, 2020, 9:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: It's Snowing & Cold in Vancouver today

Herman wrote:
Guest wrote:
Hey, how's those ice free polar predictions Al Gore was yammering about coming along?

It's record breaking heat on the Northern prairies. Frozen burst pipes and frostbite in minutes are all in our imagination.

Image

Author:  Fashionista [ January 14th, 2020, 9:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: It's Snowing & Cold in Vancouver today

Guest wrote:
Herman wrote:
Guest wrote:
Hey, how's those ice free polar predictions Al Gore was yammering about coming along?

It's record breaking heat on the Northern prairies. Frozen burst pipes and frostbite in minutes are all in our imagination.

Image

:laugh:

Author:  Velvet [ January 15th, 2020, 8:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: It's Snowing & Cold in Vancouver today

This extreme cold front is supposed to end by Monday.

Author:  VENOM WOMAN [ January 15th, 2020, 8:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: It's Snowing & Cold in Vancouver today

I am disgusted by the toxic masculity here!!!
:t1929:

Author:  Gretta [ January 15th, 2020, 8:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: It's Snowing & Cold in Vancouver today

Have to shake your head at inbred fags like Herman who thinks an occasional cold snap means no global warming. Look at Venice, dumdum. :sdfjh(2):

Author:  cc [ January 15th, 2020, 9:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: It's Snowing & Cold in Vancouver today

Umm .. .err ... . Get up to date .. Venice is sinking a lil each day .. always has been

Oh, and this month it's out of water - canals dry WTF?

Image

It's cold here last 3 days .. supposed to let up a bit tomorrow

Author:  Fashionista [ January 15th, 2020, 10:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: It's Snowing & Cold in Vancouver today

Does Edward blame the leaning tower of Pisa on climate change too.
:laugh:

Author:  Patrick Moore [ January 15th, 2020, 11:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: It's Snowing & Cold in Vancouver today

Gretta wrote:
Have to shake your head at inbred fags like Herman who thinks an occasional cold snap means no global warming. Look at Venice, dumdum. :sdfjh(2):

Climate hysteria Eddie. Greta can be forgiven for falling for gloom and doom tales designed to scare kiddies because she is a teenaged girl with severe mental health problems. You are a grown man with severe mental health problems. You should know better.

Author:  Climate Scientist [ January 15th, 2020, 12:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: It's Snowing & Cold in Vancouver today

cc wrote:
Umm .. .err ... . Get up to date .. Venice is sinking a lil each day .. always has been

Oh, and this month it's out of water - canals dry WTF?

Image

It's cold here last 3 days .. supposed to let up a bit tomorrow

Actually young lady, Gretta is correct. Venice is the canary ina coal mine. Global warming is causing rising sea water. Many youth like yourself bomb around in your hummers or tbirds smoking marihuana with no regard for the environment.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC-08:00
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/