The Woke now attack Christmas

Guests are welcome to read the forum, but to gain full access to its features please register your free account with us.
Message
Author
User avatar
Bricktop
Posts: 26703
Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm

Re: The Woke now attack Christmas

#61 Unread post by Bricktop » December 8th, 2021, 4:43 pm

Fashionista wrote: December 8th, 2021, 3:25 pm
Bricktop wrote: December 8th, 2021, 2:53 pm OK.

How many of you searched for Veronica Moser? Hands up?
Image
And you now regret doing so???
CEO and head conspirator of the Blue Cashew Liberation Front.

User avatar
cc
Posts: 24056
Joined: October 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm

Re: The Woke now attack Christmas

#62 Unread post by cc » December 8th, 2021, 4:49 pm

^^ Coming from Dink, it was predictable

Bricktop wrote: December 8th, 2021, 4:43 pm "Bravely fighting through this"???

It's a CHRISTMAS TREE, not a 100 storey tower block.
Noticed that - a bit o'er the top

That said, Fox News Christmas tree didn't light itself
G. Orwell: "What's with you stupes? ... I tried to warn y'all in 1949"

User avatar
Bricktop
Posts: 26703
Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm

Re: The Woke now attack Christmas

#63 Unread post by Bricktop » December 8th, 2021, 5:02 pm

I guess that's the first assumption. The left won't let a chance to commit violence and vandalism go by. Apparently blissfully ignorant of the fact that the more rabid they become, the greater the damage to their cause and the intensity of the inevitable push back.
CEO and head conspirator of the Blue Cashew Liberation Front.

User avatar
Dinky Dazza
Posts: 12345
Joined: June 23rd, 2015, 9:41 am

Re: The Woke now attack Christmas

#64 Unread post by Dinky Dazza » December 8th, 2021, 6:47 pm

Bricktop wrote: December 8th, 2021, 2:53 pm OK.

How many of you searched for Veronica Moser? Hands up?
I know you didn't have to.... :laugh:
Four smore and seven beers ago.

User avatar
Bricktop
Posts: 26703
Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm

Re: The Woke now attack Christmas

#65 Unread post by Bricktop » December 8th, 2021, 7:38 pm

Ah, Brawl Hall...how I miss thee.
CEO and head conspirator of the Blue Cashew Liberation Front.

User avatar
Dinky Dazza
Posts: 12345
Joined: June 23rd, 2015, 9:41 am

Re: The Woke now attack Christmas

#66 Unread post by Dinky Dazza » December 8th, 2021, 7:42 pm

You were an ok junior cadet...
Four smore and seven beers ago.

User avatar
Bricktop
Posts: 26703
Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm

Re: The Woke now attack Christmas

#67 Unread post by Bricktop » December 8th, 2021, 8:43 pm

Dude, c'mon...

CEO and head conspirator of the Blue Cashew Liberation Front.

User avatar
Dinky Dazza
Posts: 12345
Joined: June 23rd, 2015, 9:41 am

Re: The Woke now attack Christmas

#68 Unread post by Dinky Dazza » December 8th, 2021, 9:02 pm

What? ac_dunno

You were good with some techniques....stuff like peacocking and a bit of coordinated raiding.

A solid 6/10
Four smore and seven beers ago.

User avatar
Bricktop
Posts: 26703
Joined: April 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm

Re: The Woke now attack Christmas

#69 Unread post by Bricktop » December 8th, 2021, 11:19 pm

I kicked more ass than a vicious donkey, boy.

Yours included.

That, as we all know, is the reason you came here. You missed mixing it with the best and wanted to relive a bygone age.
CEO and head conspirator of the Blue Cashew Liberation Front.

User avatar
Dinky Dazza
Posts: 12345
Joined: June 23rd, 2015, 9:41 am

Re: The Woke now attack Christmas

#70 Unread post by Dinky Dazza » December 8th, 2021, 11:38 pm

It's cute how you think you're remembered. ac_smile

I came here because Hoot Gibson (RIP) was at both Canuckistani sites and then I saw your old Leopardsocks handle and furtive hollow chest beating style.

Then I remembered how much fun it was to get under your skin, spin you around like a musty pinata, and watch you lash out blindly. ac_biggrin

It's all good though.... I wouldn't give many people left a solid 6/10 rating as I have you. :thumbup:

The reason for the 6 isn't because of the accusations levelled at you during, but how you handled them.

Sometimes walking away from the keyboard momentarily is the best thing one can do, if only to clear your head and appraise the situation.

Had you done that a few times and ignored the baiting over the years, it wouldn't be a 6/10 but a definite 8.

The ego would account for the last 2 but a leopardsocks can't always change its spots..... :laugh:
Four smore and seven beers ago.

User avatar
Fashionista
Posts: 15349
Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm

Re: The Woke now attack Christmas

#71 Unread post by Fashionista » December 9th, 2021, 6:21 am

I came here because Hoot Gibson (RIP) was at both Canuckistani sites
Who is that?

Did he have a different handle?

User avatar
Dinky Dazza
Posts: 12345
Joined: June 23rd, 2015, 9:41 am

Re: The Woke now attack Christmas

#72 Unread post by Dinky Dazza » December 9th, 2021, 6:38 am

Fashionista wrote: December 9th, 2021, 6:21 am
I came here because Hoot Gibson (RIP) was at both Canuckistani sites
Who is that?

Did he have a different handle?
I can't remember at this moment but he was an older gentleman with a wicked streak...

Him and I got banned from ThirdRailForum on the night of Trump's election victory just for bouncing off each other and state figures for 2016.

The owner of TRF was a professor in Florida and a die-hard Clinton supporter who volunteered on her campaign and was so sure that Hillary would win, he started banning us on the day and night because we were mocking him as each state came in for Trump.

It was so funny... and Hoot and I never discussed it beforehand... we just fed off each other.

Hoot died a few years ago... good dude.
Four smore and seven beers ago.

User avatar
Fashionista
Posts: 15349
Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm

Re: The Woke now attack Christmas

#73 Unread post by Fashionista » December 9th, 2021, 6:41 am

Dinky Dazza wrote: December 9th, 2021, 6:38 am
Fashionista wrote: December 9th, 2021, 6:21 am
I came here because Hoot Gibson (RIP) was at both Canuckistani sites
Who is that?

Did he have a different handle?
I can't remember at this moment but he was an older gentleman with a wicked streak...

Him and I got banned from ThirdRailForum on the night of Trump's election victory just for bouncing off each other and state figures for 2016.

The owner of TRF was a professor in Florida and a die-hard Clinton supporter who volunteered on her campaign and was so sure that Hillary would win, he started banning us on the day and night because we were mocking him as each state came in for Trump.

It was so funny... and Hoot and I never discussed it beforehand... we just fed off each other.

Hoot died a few years ago... good dude.
Was he here or at VF?

User avatar
Dinky Dazza
Posts: 12345
Joined: June 23rd, 2015, 9:41 am

Re: The Woke now attack Christmas

#74 Unread post by Dinky Dazza » December 9th, 2021, 6:45 am

Fashionista wrote: December 9th, 2021, 6:41 am
Dinky Dazza wrote: December 9th, 2021, 6:38 am
Fashionista wrote: December 9th, 2021, 6:21 am
I came here because Hoot Gibson (RIP) was at both Canuckistani sites
Who is that?

Did he have a different handle?
I can't remember at this moment but he was an older gentleman with a wicked streak...

Him and I got banned from ThirdRailForum on the night of Trump's election victory just for bouncing off each other and state figures for 2016.

The owner of TRF was a professor in Florida and a die-hard Clinton supporter who volunteered on her campaign and was so sure that Hillary would win, he started banning us on the day and night because we were mocking him as each state came in for Trump.

It was so funny... and Hoot and I never discussed it beforehand... we just fed off each other.

Hoot died a few years ago... good dude.
Was he here or at VF?
I found him on VF but later sussed him out here.
Four smore and seven beers ago.

User avatar
Fashionista
Posts: 15349
Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm

Re: The Woke now attack Christmas

#75 Unread post by Fashionista » December 9th, 2021, 7:00 am

Dinky Dazza wrote: December 9th, 2021, 6:45 am
Fashionista wrote: December 9th, 2021, 6:41 am
Dinky Dazza wrote: December 9th, 2021, 6:38 am
Fashionista wrote: December 9th, 2021, 6:21 am
I came here because Hoot Gibson (RIP) was at both Canuckistani sites
Who is that?

Did he have a different handle?
I can't remember at this moment but he was an older gentleman with a wicked streak...

Him and I got banned from ThirdRailForum on the night of Trump's election victory just for bouncing off each other and state figures for 2016.

The owner of TRF was a professor in Florida and a die-hard Clinton supporter who volunteered on her campaign and was so sure that Hillary would win, he started banning us on the day and night because we were mocking him as each state came in for Trump.

It was so funny... and Hoot and I never discussed it beforehand... we just fed off each other.

Hoot died a few years ago... good dude.
Was he here or at VF?
I found him on VF but later sussed him out here.
I wonder who that was..
ac_umm
The only poster I know for sure who died was DIck Yamada, but he definitely wouldn't be a Trump supporter..

It could've been YorkCountyKid, as I've heard he may have passed away or Munday, who nobody has heard from in a few years..

Maybe cc, Shen Li or Zetsu might have a better idea.....they were on DV which VF grew out of.

User avatar
Dinky Dazza
Posts: 12345
Joined: June 23rd, 2015, 9:41 am

Re: The Woke now attack Christmas

#76 Unread post by Dinky Dazza » December 9th, 2021, 7:32 am

Fashionista wrote: December 9th, 2021, 7:00 am
Dinky Dazza wrote: December 9th, 2021, 6:45 am
Fashionista wrote: December 9th, 2021, 6:41 am
Dinky Dazza wrote: December 9th, 2021, 6:38 am
Fashionista wrote: December 9th, 2021, 6:21 am
Who is that?

Did he have a different handle?
I can't remember at this moment but he was an older gentleman with a wicked streak...

Him and I got banned from ThirdRailForum on the night of Trump's election victory just for bouncing off each other and state figures for 2016.

The owner of TRF was a professor in Florida and a die-hard Clinton supporter who volunteered on her campaign and was so sure that Hillary would win, he started banning us on the day and night because we were mocking him as each state came in for Trump.

It was so funny... and Hoot and I never discussed it beforehand... we just fed off each other.

Hoot died a few years ago... good dude.
Was he here or at VF?
I found him on VF but later sussed him out here.
I wonder who that was..
ac_umm
The only poster I know for sure who died was DIck Yamada, but he definitely wouldn't be a Trump supporter..

It could've been YorkCountyKid, as I've heard he may have passed away or Munday, who nobody has heard from in a few years..

Maybe cc, Shen Li or Zetsu might have a better idea.....they were on DV which VF grew out of.
Yup.... Yorkcountykid... that's the name!

He never told me about either site... I just rolled into VF on my own lonesome, saw his name, then saw Leopardsocks' name.

Dove was around at the same time but I dunno if Hoot/Yorky leaked the link or it was Spectre/Leopardsocks/Bricktop/Rotwang... or even me.

He was all caught up with the RW saga at the time.

Bricktop has always been a cunt-hound...

It was his nickname in the early 2000's.... "cunt-hound"...
Four smore and seven beers ago.

User avatar
Fashionista
Posts: 15349
Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm

Re: The Woke now attack Christmas

#77 Unread post by Fashionista » December 9th, 2021, 7:55 am

I can see YorkCountyKid being on flame forums..

I'm not a fit for them, but he would've been a natural.

User avatar
Dinky Dazza
Posts: 12345
Joined: June 23rd, 2015, 9:41 am

Re: The Woke now attack Christmas

#78 Unread post by Dinky Dazza » December 9th, 2021, 8:13 am

Fashionista wrote: December 9th, 2021, 7:55 am I can see YorkCountyKid being on flame forums..

I'm not a fit for them, but he would've been a natural.
He had a wicked sense of humour...

I could feel him laughing and him feeling me laughing on Nov 3rd 2015 as we jointly rubbed the owner of ThirdRailForum's nose into his own caca...

Bra1n was so positive that Hillary was going to win and Yorky and I said "nope"....

....then Bra1n imploded and started banning late on that evening.

I hope Yorky meets me even briefly when I pass over....
Four smore and seven beers ago.

User avatar
Fashionista
Posts: 15349
Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm

Re: The Woke now attack Christmas

#79 Unread post by Fashionista » December 9th, 2021, 8:20 am

Dinky Dazza wrote: December 9th, 2021, 8:13 am
Fashionista wrote: December 9th, 2021, 7:55 am I can see YorkCountyKid being on flame forums..

I'm not a fit for them, but he would've been a natural.
He had a wicked sense of humour...

I could feel him laughing and him feeling me laughing on Nov 3rd 2015 as we jointly rubbed the owner of ThirdRailForum's nose into his own caca...

Bra1n was so positive that Hillary was going to win and Yorky and I said "nope"....

....then Bra1n imploded and started banning late on that evening.

I hope Yorky meets me even briefly when I pass over....
I didn't interact directly with YCK, but his humour was appreciated, I know that..

Who is Bra1n on BF?

User avatar
Dinky Dazza
Posts: 12345
Joined: June 23rd, 2015, 9:41 am

Re: The Woke now attack Christmas

#80 Unread post by Dinky Dazza » December 9th, 2021, 8:30 am

Bra1n was the owner of ThirdRailForum... an interim forum between Flame4cash, Brawlhall, Flamechamps/Ringfever, and 1-2 others...

I believe he originally came from Ringfever (a wrestling forum that Cardtrick and the Iron Duke came from but later became Flamechamps).... to deal with the Brawlhall raids on it which weren't minor.

Bra1n is a professor of law in Florida....or was... who gives talks along the lines of BLM/CRT subjects and hates anybody who gives him stick about it.
Four smore and seven beers ago.

Post Reply