Islamophobia is Very Much Alive in Canada

Guests are welcome to read the forum, but to gain full access to its features please register your free account with us.
@realAzhyaAryola

Islamophobia is Very Much Alive in Canada

#1 Unread post by @realAzhyaAryola » June 8th, 2021, 5:11 pm

What a terrible tragedy. Now, one boy is alone because he and his family were ran over by a deranged islamophobe and he is the lone survivor.
@realAzhyaAryola

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.

iron horse jockey

Re: Islamophobia is Very Much Alive in Canada

#2 Unread post by iron horse jockey » June 8th, 2021, 5:25 pm

@realAzhyaAryola wrote: June 8th, 2021, 5:11 pm What a terrible tragedy. Now, one boy is alone because he and his family were ran over by a deranged islamophobe and he is the lone survivor.
How do you know hatred of Islam was the motivating factor?
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.

Fashionista

#3 Unread post by Fashionista » June 8th, 2021, 5:29 pm

iron horse jockey wrote: June 8th, 2021, 5:25 pm
@realAzhyaAryola wrote: June 8th, 2021, 5:11 pm What a terrible tragedy. Now, one boy is alone because he and his family were ran over by a deranged islamophobe and he is the lone survivor.
It could've been race..

I haven't read enough about the suspect to say if it was race or religion.....but it was hatred.

@realAzhyaAryola

#4 Unread post by @realAzhyaAryola » June 8th, 2021, 5:32 pm

The news has been saying all day that the perpetrator is an islamophobe and that he had planned his act.
@realAzhyaAryola

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.

iron horse jockey

#5 Unread post by iron horse jockey » June 8th, 2021, 5:38 pm

@realAzhyaAryola wrote: June 8th, 2021, 5:32 pm
The news has been saying all day that the perpetrator is an islamophobe and that he had planned his act.
Alright. I haven't read much news for the past three days. I did back to back trips to Kenora. I am dead tired.
“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration- Donald J. Trump.

@realAzhyaAryola

#6 Unread post by @realAzhyaAryola » June 8th, 2021, 5:43 pm

iron horse jockey wrote: June 8th, 2021, 5:38 pm
Alright. I haven't read much news for the past three days. I did back to back trips to Kenora. I am dead tired.
Ah, you don't need to watch the news. Rest well, IHJ.
@realAzhyaAryola

iron horse jockey

#7 Unread post by iron horse jockey » June 8th, 2021, 5:45 pm

@realAzhyaAryola wrote: June 8th, 2021, 5:43 pm
iron horse jockey wrote: June 8th, 2021, 5:38 pm
Thanks @realAzhyaAryola.
Ah, you don't need to watch the news. Rest well, IHJ.
Thanks

Shen Li

#8 Unread post by Shen Li » June 8th, 2021, 5:57 pm

Opposing Islam doesn't lead to attacking total strangers because they wear religious symbols, despite what libtards say. The attacker didn't have his head screwed on right.
The Iron Chink!!

Fashionista

#9 Unread post by Fashionista » June 8th, 2021, 7:15 pm

Shen Li wrote: June 8th, 2021, 5:57 pm Opposing Islam doesn't lead to attacking total strangers because they wear religious symbols, despite what libtards say. The attacker didn't have his head screwed on right.
I realize opposition and hatred are two different things.....one is rational and one isn't.

Herman

#10 Unread post by Herman » June 8th, 2021, 10:13 pm

That kid was screwed up.
prairie redneck.

seoulbro

#11 Unread post by seoulbro » June 9th, 2021, 10:35 am

That twenty year old was a ticking time bomb.
A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers. Friedrich August von Hayek

cc

#12 Unread post by cc » June 9th, 2021, 10:51 am

The Thread Title - "Islamophobia is Very Much Alive in Canada" is disgraceful

How dare you come to this country and take advantage of the act of a single fucked up 20 year old to generalize a slur upon our entire country?

If you think our country is bigoted, there's an exit door .. If you do like it, DON"T tar it with all-inclusive bogus accusations

No other country on earth has treated islamics as well as the Canada you brazenly slur with your words in the very "heavily loaded" title

And don't even think about trying the lazy comeback "Oh Yea!! Well you blablabla
... You deliberately tried to make our country appear in a bad light and now own that
G. Orwell: "What's with you stupes? ... I tried to warn y'all in 1949"

Fashionista

#13 Unread post by Fashionista » June 9th, 2021, 11:26 am

cc, up in Edmonton they've had several random attacks on women wearing Islamic garments.

cc

#14 Unread post by cc » June 9th, 2021, 11:47 am

Fashionista wrote: June 9th, 2021, 11:26 am cc, up in Edmonton they've had several random attacks on women wearing Islamic garments.
In every country there are similar problems / incidents with islamics ... but in overall terms, No other country on earth has treated islamics as well as the Canada

Fashionista

#15 Unread post by Fashionista » June 9th, 2021, 11:49 am

cc la Mata Hari wrote: June 9th, 2021, 11:47 am
Fashionista wrote: June 9th, 2021, 11:26 am cc, up in Edmonton they've had several random attacks on women wearing Islamic garments.
In every country there are similar problems / incidents but in overall terms, No other country on earth has treated islamics as well as the Canada

Agreed, Canadians are very tolerant.

cc

#16 Unread post by cc » June 9th, 2021, 11:52 am

Fashionista wrote: June 9th, 2021, 11:49 am
In every country there are similar problems / incidents but in overall terms, No other country on earth has treated islamics as well as the Canada

Yes, in general, Canadians are very tolerant.. and more so than most all other countries

That is why I took strong offense to the thread title which deliberately manipulated one incident into strongly and openly suggesting Canada is a bigoted country

and worse, using a word long ago planted by hard core islamists (and officially unindicted conspirators) of CARE in the 90's for it's useful tools to hurl at good citizens among their own people

@realAzhyaAryola

#17 Unread post by @realAzhyaAryola » June 9th, 2021, 2:18 pm

cc la Mata Hari wrote: June 9th, 2021, 10:51 am The Thread Title - "Islamophobia is Very Much Alive in Canada" is disgraceful

How dare you come to this country and take advantage of the act of a single fucked up 20 year old to generalize a slur upon our entire country?

If you think our country is bigoted, there's an exit door .. If you do like it, DON"T tar it with all-inclusive bogus accusations

No other country on earth has treated islamics as well as the Canada you brazenly slur with your words in the very "heavily loaded" title

And don't even think about trying the lazy comeback "Oh Yea!! Well you blablabla
... You deliberately tried to make our country appear in a bad light and now own that
Blah blah blah blah blah. Yada yada yada yada. As usual, crocodile tears bullshit. Tough shit. Deal with it.

@realAzhyaAryola

cc

#18 Unread post by cc » June 9th, 2021, 3:37 pm

@realAzhyaAryola wrote: June 9th, 2021, 2:18 pm Image
Good. Real Progress.

That's considerably more mature than the OP in effect saying Canada is a bigoted country .. and using a hokey word created by 4 unindicted hard core islamist terror conspirators at CAIR so that you and others like you could use it as a handy-dandy cudgel to do so .. (sadly, the other 5 were indicted, sentenced and jailed years ago)

Shen Li

#19 Unread post by Shen Li » June 9th, 2021, 6:23 pm

There is no Christianophobia.
The Iron Chink!!

iron horse jockey

#20 Unread post by iron horse jockey » June 9th, 2021, 8:18 pm

Fashionista wrote: June 9th, 2021, 11:49 am

Tolerant to the point that we blame ourselves when others attack us. That or just cover up the motive.