Helter-Skelter

Guests are welcome to read the forum, but to gain full access to its features please register your free account with us.
Message
Author
User avatar
Odinson
Posts: 12176
Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm

Re: Helter-Skelter

#1601 Unread post by Odinson » May 23rd, 2020, 2:59 pm

seoulbro wrote:
May 23rd, 2020, 2:30 pm
Odinson wrote:
May 23rd, 2020, 12:03 pm
Somebodys cat came into my house through an open window!

I feel violated.
Did it steal anything?
The stack of 100´s has disappeared from my wallet..

User avatar
Fashionista
Posts: 4574
Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm

Re: Helter-Skelter

#1602 Unread post by Fashionista » May 23rd, 2020, 3:04 pm

Odinson wrote:
May 23rd, 2020, 2:59 pm
seoulbro wrote:
May 23rd, 2020, 2:30 pm
Odinson wrote:
May 23rd, 2020, 12:03 pm
Somebodys cat came into my house through an open window!

I feel violated.
Did it steal anything?
The stack of 100´s has disappeared from my wallet..
The kitty must've had nimble paws.

User avatar
Odinson
Posts: 12176
Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm

Re: Helter-Skelter

#1603 Unread post by Odinson » May 23rd, 2020, 3:26 pm

Fashionista wrote:
May 23rd, 2020, 3:04 pm
Odinson wrote:
May 23rd, 2020, 2:59 pm
seoulbro wrote:
May 23rd, 2020, 2:30 pm
Odinson wrote:
May 23rd, 2020, 12:03 pm
Somebodys cat came into my house through an open window!

I feel violated.
Did it steal anything?
The stack of 100´s has disappeared from my wallet..
The kitty must've had nimble paws.
He is gonna use it to buy catnip.

User avatar
Fashionista
Posts: 4574
Joined: October 13th, 2019, 6:54 pm

Re: Helter-Skelter

#1604 Unread post by Fashionista » May 24th, 2020, 1:40 pm

Odinson wrote:
May 23rd, 2020, 3:26 pm
Fashionista wrote:
May 23rd, 2020, 3:04 pm
Odinson wrote:
May 23rd, 2020, 2:59 pm
seoulbro wrote:
May 23rd, 2020, 2:30 pm
Odinson wrote:
May 23rd, 2020, 12:03 pm
Somebodys cat came into my house through an open window!

I feel violated.
Did it steal anything?
The stack of 100´s has disappeared from my wallet..
The kitty must've had nimble paws.
Or Temptations Tasty Chicken flavour.
He is gonna use it to buy catnip.

Post Reply