Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Happy Halloween!! Stay safe!

Started by Superchecker, October 31, 2018, 07:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Most of the wait staff were wearing costumes. Not too many customers were though. Busy tonight.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"My kid is out with a group...8 kids...its a group costume...I'm at home with the lights off watching a movie soon...

Is anyone giving out candy in your building Berry?

I dont know....I live in a town  house setting a d I haven't looked out my windows....there are lots of kids but I dunno who's giving out candy.

Kid did the same regular route with her friends and said it was lame this year.

I dont blame people...its a work night...people are tired...whe  she left, I went into the bath for an hour...I could give a shit giving out candies.... my mother usually get over 120 kids only got 40.

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"My kid is out with a group...8 kids...its a group costume...I'm at home with the lights off watching a movie soon...

I dont know....I live in a town  house setting a d I haven't looked out my windows....there are lots of kids but I dunno who's giving out candy.

I dont blame people...its a work night...people are tired...whe  she left, I went into the bath for an hour...I could give a shit giving out candies.... my mother usually get over 120 kids only got 40.

Oh, I;m sorry....I thought your new place was an apartment building.

Berry Sweet

No.  I hate them.  Apartments and condos....cant live that life...its nasty...I like a place that has a yard and parking...yard might be tiny but it's something....most of them come with balconies...which I love...safety reasons cause I'm central.

Anonymous

No.  I hate them.  Apartments and condos....cant live that life...its nasty...I like a place that has a yard and parking...yard might be tiny but it's something....most of them come with balconies...which I love...safety reasons cause I'm central.

I understand that Berry.

ac_smile

Berry Sweet

I'm a town house setting.  My own unit with parking, carport, little yard...only thing about this place, the balcony is amazing!...I want to get an outdoor couch and a small gas fireplace to have some good times. :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I'm a town house setting.  My own unit with parking, carport, little yard...only thing about this place, the balcony is amazing!...I want to get an outdoor couch and a small gas fireplace to have some good times. :)

Condo living suits my lifestyle. I have heated underground parking, a good fitness centre and of course security which I appreciate since I travel a lot.

Berry Sweet

It's a 2-3 floor setting each...depends on the amount of bedrooms...I lucked out and got a 2 bedroom but a den that can be storage or a room....I used the storage as a room for my kid to do make up in....its her make up room...she does makeup like unbelievably....she made herself look bruised and bloody tonight....like it was the real thing...I'm amazed what she can do....at her age...it looked real!!!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I'm a town house setting.  My own unit with parking, carport, little yard...only thing about this place, the balcony is amazing!...I want to get an outdoor couch and a small gas fireplace to have some good times. :)

Condo living suits my lifestyle. I have heated underground parking, a good fitness centre and of course security which I appreciate since I travel a lot.

I cant do that..my kid is involved in sports..so I need the area....

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I cant do that..my kid is involved in sports..so I need the area....

That makes sense. Condos are great for bachelors.

Berry Sweet

Hey..just out of the blue....would anyone know of a middle school algebra site online? My kid is having a hard time with this...I'm teaching her....but with the  new school learning shit and me teaching g her...its fusterating....its like they are teaching her something else...and it doesnt make sense...I loved math and excelled in it...but shes telling me something different...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Hey..just out of the blue....would anyone know of a middle school algebra site online? My kid is having a hard time with this...I'm teaching her....but with the  new school learning shit and me teaching g her...its fusterating....its like they are teaching her something else...and it doesnt make sense...I loved math and excelled in it...but shes telling me something different...

You couldn't find anything from Google?