Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAZOR!!!!

Started by kiebers, October 23, 2017, 12:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

No way that's her grandpa on the table!!!

kiebers

Since its the actual day......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happybday:  :3cheerleader:

:XIe76hJ:  :Ghelyon:

[size=50]Enjoy the cake and cookies.....[/size]
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iur/?f=1&image_host=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F236x%2Fcb%2F52%2F2e%2Fcb522ec6094802963dec22c77bb7d20b.jpg&u=https://i.pinimg.com/236x/cb/52/2e/cb522ec6094802963dec22c77bb7d20b.jpg">

Blazor

Thanks Kiebers, they were very good  :thumbup:  ac_drinks

For dinner I went to the 611 steakhouse, got a steak, shrimp, tater, and the salad/vegetable bar. Steak I had em cook Pittsburgh style, which is charred on both sides and medium rare inside, was so good. Was 5 other birthdays there! I didnt want anyone clapping around me like they were though for their bday salute lol.

Gf made cupcakes. They turned out good too. Though I almost broke my teeth when I bit into the caramel that was on top, was so hard, but looked soft lol.

Thanks Brick! You know I love Lord of the Rings lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Would breaking your teeth on the cupcake be considered orc-ward??

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Would breaking your teeth on the cupcake be considered orc-ward??

I'd prolly look as snaggle tooth as Smeagol lol.

I think she melted them or something, but they turned into rock hard candy.

Went to an outdoor music venue at a cabin in the country dressed as Gandalf on Saturday. I was told it was Halloween themed, but I was the only one dressed up beside the lady lol, she was a butterfly. Everyone was like woah its Gandalf! lol

We got back to the house a lil late to grab tacos at that one joint, so grabbed some wings. I was dressed in my 70's outfit when we went out then. Got home close to 4am lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Would breaking your teeth on the cupcake be considered orc-ward??

Went to an outdoor music venue at a cabin in the country dressed as Gandalf on Saturday. I was told it was Halloween themed, but I was the only one dressed up beside the lady lol, she was a butterfly. Everyone was like woah its Gandalf! lol

We got back to the house a lil late to grab tacos at that one joint, so grabbed some wings. I was dressed in my 70's outfit when we went out then. Got home close to 4am lol.

I'm happy you had a fun birthday Blazor.

ac_smile

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_smile

Thanks Fash! Things didnt go as planned but I still made the best of it and had fun  ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_smile

Thanks Fash! Things didnt go as planned but I still made the best of it and had fun  ac_smile

It seems like a great day for you.

priscilla1961

Happy birthday Blazor.  :XIe76hJ:
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Blazor

Quote from: "priscilla1961"Happy birthday Blazor.  :XIe76hJ:

Thank ya mam  :howdy: