The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

USA Midterm Elections (predictions etc)

Started by Wazzzup, November 02, 2018, 01:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

I do not listen to predictions. To me, my candidate already won in 2016 and he has 4 years, maybe 8. I am happy. It is the reign of the disruptor! Wahoo!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"At the end of the day today, $5.2 billion will have been spent on the American midterm elections. ac_wot

It's frickin nuts, I know.

Berry Sweet

I can not understand Americans and their elections.  Most people are just bloody crazy...getting all dressed up with signs and yelling at an event...so over the top.  It's sad and hilarious to watch.

I'm curious to know who will actually run next?  And how crazy it will be?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"And the net result will be either no change or more chaos.

The system doesn't work any more.

Got that right.  I too could also give a shit about my court orders.  Kiss my ass, like everyone else.  Works for me.

JOE

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Conventional wisdom and polling say that the most likely scenario is the democrats will narrowly win the house and the republicans will keep the senate and may gain a seat or two

I am going to go out on a limb here and go against that a bit.  I predict the republicans will narrowly keep the house and gain a couple senate seats.

here's why

Well Lump this mid term election is shaping up ta be the election of the century.

Both sides claim its a really important one, eh?

The dems and their allies say that democracy is at a country & that the Republicans are cast as the bad guys, the forces of evil!

Personally I don't see how you could have much of a democracy or choice down south.

Like you only have 2 parties to choose from.

Its not like Canada where a 3rd party can rise con from out if nowhere to form the government

Thats true democracy eh?

Or at least a better illusion of it.  :icon_wink:

Anonymous

I'll be glad when this election is over and our provincial election and the next federal one.

Anonymous

JOE, what are you doing here?

This is what you posted on VF.

Oh come on now you two...I hope you're not becoming the new 'Blue Cashew'! Why those people will manipulate and censor anything. Gotta be careful, otherwise a forum gets turned into a cult like that one.

If you are not happy here, why do you come here?

Wazzzup

Joe just comes back to do the same troll over and over.   He is becoming such an extreme progtard, I think he is ready to join antifa any day now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Joe just comes back to do the same troll over and over.   He is becoming such an extreme progtard, I think he is ready to join antifa any day now.

He is an instigator.

Bricktop

Well, he sure instigates a lot of laughter and derision, that's fer damn sure.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, he sure instigates a lot of laughter and derision, that's fer damn sure.

I don't see it....neither one.

Anonymous

If old Joe spent as much time trying to get laid instead of attention whoring on forums he would not be a sixty year old virgin.

kiebers

Seems Ted Cruz held his senate seat in Texas.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Seems Ted Cruz held his senate seat in Texas.

That's good. He goes by the constitution more than almost any other senator.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Joe just comes back to do the same troll over and over.   He is becoming such an extreme progtard, I think he is ready to join antifa any day now.

His only interest in any of this is negative attention. I ignore him now.