The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

This'll Work - Criminal gangs in Gothenburg Sweden to be stopped with coffee and sandwiches

Started by cc, November 03, 2018, 11:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Translation from https://samnytt.se/gangkriminaliteten-i-goteborg-ska-stoppas-med-kaffe-och-smorgas/">https://samnytt.se/gangkriminaliteten-i ... h-smorgas/">https://samnytt.se/gangkriminaliteten-i-goteborg-ska-stoppas-med-kaffe-och-smorgas/

[Nobody is loopier than the Swedes, not even Californians. But I shouldn't badmouth the good ladies of Gothenburg — maybe coffee and sandwiches really will turn these criminal "youths" into law-abiding Swedish citizens.

I'm looking forward to a follow-up report from Gothenburg in four months when the trial period is over to see if this saves Sweden from "the problem" with Syrian and other follower refugees. The Coffee Bus Will Hopefully Deter the Culture-Enriching Criminals they inundated themselves within Gothenburg .. and all of Sweden
]

Criminal gangs in Gothenburg to be stopped with coffee and sandwiches

https://samnytt.se/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/skyddsbussen-bild-skyddsvarnet.jpg">

Nordstan has for a long time been a gathering place for what Göteborgs Posten describes as "people with social problems and youth at risk," but which residents of the city more legitimately call criminal immigrant gangs. Now, however, they want to put a stop to this. Social and law enforcement agencies and organizations have agreed to buy a coffee bus where anti-social and criminal youth are offered the option of drinking a cup of coffee instead of robbing, stealing and selling narcotics.

The hope now is that the coffee bus, also known as the "Security Bus", will "contribute to peace outside the shopping center on rough weekend nights." The bus costs the better part of a million Swedish Crowns (out of a total of five) from the resources of the Social Resource Board that the non-profit organizations Fryshuset and Skyddsvärnet have received to launch a new ventures for "safety-creating activities".

In addition to serving coffee, the bus will also provide a basis for "building relationships" with the antisocial and criminal immigrant gangs. It is hoped that this relationship-building will pilot young people will towards a more advisory and motivated dialogue.

The intention is that the coffee bus will primarily be in operation in the evenings and nights during weekends, and drive between various "messy places" in Gothenburg. An initial drive was made this past weekend.

Emma Forseth, a business developer at Skyddsvärnet, says that there should also be sandwiches available from the bus. The philosophy behind the initiative is "full people are calmer people." With a hot cup of coffee and a sandwich in the stomach, it is believed that the inclination to commit crimes should decrease among the individuals within the target group.

Some of the gangs are so-called Moroccan street children who are in the country illegally. After the coffee and sandwich they would then be encouraged to go to a church for the homeless.[interesting to see how they work this one out}

Lotta Rosander, who is responsible for the coordination of the security work in Nordstan for Social Resource Management, shares Emma Forseth's confidence. The fact that the "Security Bus" is present also means that there are more (visible) adults in Nordstan, which she believes will lead to a safer environment.

She is at the same time forced to acknowledge that the reason that the area is a bit calmer and more peaceful may be attributed to the fact that the police have made great efforts to clean up, among other places, Brunnsparken [Who wooda thot?]. But there is still a lot of crime and drug-dealing going on. Therefore, the coffee bus is needed, says Lotta Rosander.

The trial period will last for four months and then be re-evaluated for a possible extension.

[I'm mad @ myself. I should have thought of this long ago]
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Translation from https://samnytt.se/gangkriminaliteten-i-goteborg-ska-stoppas-med-kaffe-och-smorgas/">https://samnytt.se/gangkriminaliteten-i ... h-smorgas/">https://samnytt.se/gangkriminaliteten-i-goteborg-ska-stoppas-med-kaffe-och-smorgas/

[Nobody is loopier than the Swedes, not even Californians. But I shouldn't badmouth the good ladies of Gothenburg — maybe coffee and sandwiches really will turn these criminal "youths" into law-abiding Swedish citizens.

I'm looking forward to a follow-up report from Gothenburg in four months when the trial period is over to see if this saves Sweden from "the problem" with Syrian and other follower refugees. The Coffee Bus Will Hopefully Deter the Culture-Enriching Criminals they inundated themselves within Gothenburg .. and all of Sweden
]

https://samnytt.se/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/skyddsbussen-bild-skyddsvarnet.jpg">

Nordstan has for a long time been a gathering place for what Göteborgs Posten describes as "people with social problems and youth at risk," but which residents of the city more legitimately call criminal immigrant gangs. Now, however, they want to put a stop to this. Social and law enforcement agencies and organizations have agreed to buy a coffee bus where anti-social and criminal youth are offered the option of drinking a cup of coffee instead of robbing, stealing and selling narcotics.

The hope now is that the coffee bus, also known as the "Security Bus", will "contribute to peace outside the shopping center on rough weekend nights." The bus costs the better part of a million Swedish Crowns (out of a total of five) from the resources of the Social Resource Board that the non-profit organizations Fryshuset and Skyddsvärnet have received to launch a new ventures for "safety-creating activities".

In addition to serving coffee, the bus will also provide a basis for "building relationships" with the antisocial and criminal immigrant gangs. It is hoped that this relationship-building will pilot young people will towards a more advisory and motivated dialogue.

The intention is that the coffee bus will primarily be in operation in the evenings and nights during weekends, and drive between various "messy places" in Gothenburg. An initial drive was made this past weekend.

Emma Forseth, a business developer at Skyddsvärnet, says that there should also be sandwiches available from the bus. The philosophy behind the initiative is "full people are calmer people." With a hot cup of coffee and a sandwich in the stomach, it is believed that the inclination to commit crimes should decrease among the individuals within the target group.

Some of the gangs are so-called Moroccan street children who are in the country illegally. After the coffee and sandwich they would then be encouraged to go to a church for the homeless.[interesting to see how they work this one out}

Lotta Rosander, who is responsible for the coordination of the security work in Nordstan for Social Resource Management, shares Emma Forseth's confidence. The fact that the "Security Bus" is present also means that there are more (visible) adults in Nordstan, which she believes will lead to a safer environment.

She is at the same time forced to acknowledge that the reason that the area is a bit calmer and more peaceful may be attributed to the fact that the police have made great efforts to clean up, among other places, Brunnsparken [Who wooda thot?]. But there is still a lot of crime and drug-dealing going on. Therefore, the coffee bus is needed, says Lotta Rosander.

The trial period will last for four months and then be re-evaluated for a possible extension.

You say why Sweden is the rape capital of the West.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Translation from https://samnytt.se/gangkriminaliteten-i-goteborg-ska-stoppas-med-kaffe-och-smorgas/">https://samnytt.se/gangkriminaliteten-i ... h-smorgas/">https://samnytt.se/gangkriminaliteten-i-goteborg-ska-stoppas-med-kaffe-och-smorgas/

]

:crazy:

Anonymous

]

I don't know what to say..

Perhaps someone who used to be in law enforcement could enlighten us.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

]

I don't know what to say..

Perhaps someone who used to be in law enforcement could enlighten us.

He would be making  sandwiches for them. ac_lmfao

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Just shut up and pour

If we pull together we can save Sweden and its girls

I have been in Norway when  my husband did some work there..

It seemed very safe to me.

cc

Before self-inflicted invasion, all EU countries were quite safe (and especially Sweden)  ... even to party downtown outside into the wee hours with little to no official protection

Seems the entire Western side of the EU is a whole  different world now

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Before self-inflicted invasion, all EU countries were quite safe (and especially Sweden)  ... even to party downtown outside into the wee hours with little to no official protection

Seems the entire Western side of the EU is a whole  different world now

I didn't stay out that late, so I can't comment..

Oslo seemed as safe as Calgary.

cc

It definitely "was"

Everything I read lately says no western EU  city  is safe at night (and not necessarily during the day) ... and a lot of small cities and towns are similar

I  remember walking late at night to the Palace and back from our hotel in London without a care in the world ... Today, I'd not even think about trying it

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"It definitely "was"

Everything I read lately says no western EU  city  is safe at night ... and a lot of small cities and towns are similar

I  remember walking late at night to the Palace and back from our hotel in London without a care in the world ... Today, I'd not even think about trying it

It has been a while since I was in Western Europe..

But, Moscow and St Petersburg had crime problems too.

cc

Last count I heard, France had 100,000 security people out there and it's still not enough. Not long ago France had no such need

It all begun to come to light / became public  with the staggering number of Cologne  New Years Eve rapes  only a short time after refugees had poured in.

It was a horrible night that demonstrated what to expect anywhere similar condition prevailed

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Last count I heard, France had 100,000 security people out there and it's still not enough. Not long ago France had no such need

It all begun to come to light / became public  with the Cologne  New Years Eve rapes  only a short time after refugees had poured in.

It was a horrible night that demonstrated what to expect anywhere similar condition prevailed

I didn't know that.

Odinson

Well back in the day if Fashie was running nude on the streets during the night..

The guy who tells her to get into the car just doesnt want her to catch the cold while he calls the ambulance.

Now she would get gangraped, beaten to death and the perps just get 2 years of jailtime..

And that jail time gets halfed if they are first timers.

And the jail time thats left gets turned into probation with good behaviour and the fact that raping and killing is legal in Somalia.