Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

KKUK: Halloween in Ireland - Traces still "alive in spirit" most everywhere

Started by cc, November 03, 2018, 06:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Correct.  There was no violence intended. They put on a show and ended up at a pub.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I suspect more frivolity than ferocity.

No doubt alcohol inspired this stupidity.

Chuck Bronson

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chuck Bronson

I think so.  We could come up with names for ourselves like 'Grand Wizard,' get drunk, and burn a few crosses.  Truly a party for the White Male!

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6348271/KK-UK-Ku-Klux-Klansmen-marching-streets-Britain-drinking-National-Front.html">Fun and frivolity  :001_rolleyes:

in the small UK town of in Newtownards, County Down, ten miles outside Belfast Northern  Ireland UK.

Knock Knock Knocking on a mosque door  .. "got candies? ... OK, irish whisky will do"

(OK, ya got me - they didn't actually knock on the door)

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/02/23/5713222-0-image-m-54_1541200420458.jpg">

Silhouetted by the glow of halogen lamps, a group of at least eight people wearing the sinister uniform of the Ku Klux Klan cult — flowing white robes embossed with the Coptic Christian cross, and pointy hoods with slits for their eyes — were brandishing large crucifixes menacingly outside the local Islamic centre.

Before leaving, the faceless gang posed defiantly for a photograph, first posted on social media but quickly beamed around the world via international news outlets such as CNN and The Washington Post.

Dead and gone? Unfortunately, not quite ... still traces "alive in spirit" most everywhere

Not the smartest thing to do. No doubt they were drinking.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"It was in Ireland.

What do YOU think!!!

ac_drinks

Kale shakes.

Bricktop