Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A pic of the Devil...

Started by Bricktop, November 04, 2018, 07:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"They get whacked while chewing on road kill.

Other devils?

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Vehicles

I meant is the roadkill other devils since so many are killed by vehicles.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Vehicles

I meant is the roadkill other devils since so many are killed by vehicles.

If it's dead, they're on it. So roadkill attracts devils who can become roadkill themselves. Dunno if they cannibalize but it wouldn't surprise me. Meat is meat to a devil.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Devils will eat ANYTHING. Including other devils.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Devils will eat ANYTHING. Including other devils.

That's what I thought.

caskur

Interesting. I've never heard that before.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Chuck Bronson

So will the Asians though too...

caskur

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"

So will the Asians though too...

Yep and a bunch of them died in Australia when a chef cooked up a batch of poisonous mushrooms...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-16437195">https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-16437195
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Blurt

Quote from: "Herman"Barrel wash is redneck champagne. Barrel or swish is cheap homemade hooch made by filling a freshly used whiskey barrel with water, recorking it and lying it on its side in the sun. Every day, one rotates the barrel a quarter turn. Usually within two weeks or so, the alcohol that has been absorbed in the wood of the barrel leeches into the water, and you have a barrel of watered-down whiskey to drink.

Ah.

Thanks for the explanation. I rarely drink liquor so my knowledge of these things is spotty at best.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Herman"Barrel wash is redneck champagne. Barrel or swish is cheap homemade hooch made by filling a freshly used whiskey barrel with water, recorking it and lying it on its side in the sun. Every day, one rotates the barrel a quarter turn. Usually within two weeks or so, the alcohol that has been absorbed in the wood of the barrel leeches into the water, and you have a barrel of watered-down whiskey to drink.

Ah.

Thanks for the explanation. I rarely drink liquor so my knowledge of these things is spotty at best.

Neither do Herman and Mel.

:laugh:

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Not too far across the Tasman Sea, an equally odd creature exists in New Zealand but it is not a marsupial. I had to wait til dark to have a look at it. A flightless creature that is part of the bird family, the kiwi. Although known to be nocturnal, the kiwi has been observed during the day in places such as sanctuaries where there were  no predators.

http://talismancoins.com/content/catalog/Southern_Brown_Tokoeka_Kiwi_New_Zealand.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Not too far across the Tasman Sea, an equally odd creature exists in New Zealand but it is not a marsupial. I had to wait til dark to have a look at it. A flightless creature that is part of the bird family, the kiwi. Although known to be nocturnal, the kiwi has been observed during the day in places such as sanctuaries where there were  no predators.

http://talismancoins.com/content/catalog/Southern_Brown_Tokoeka_Kiwi_New_Zealand.jpg">

They are freaky.

Bricktop