The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I am assembling the components...

Started by Chuck Bronson, November 05, 2018, 10:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I have never known much about OZ until more recently in my life, but I think the 'olden day, childhood version' of what I imagined OZ to be (free, mean, tough, etc...)  You know...  Croc Dundee.  Micheal.  THIS IS A KNOIFE!

THAT was quickly dashed once I viewed the 1001 rules of things that you cannot HAVE, and you cannot DO.

I knew the UK was always like that, but then I realized that OZ is even worse!

I think Canada is probably the least restrictive Crown colony, as it has aligned its rules moreso with the US, than with the other Brit colonies.

And I am thankful for that.  Micheal was just an actor, and he was in the US, so he could possess his blade.  That WAS a KNIFE!  And I am glad that I can possess that knife, and am sad that you Desert Criminals cannot...

You can possess any knife here. Carrying it without a clear reason as decided by the police is the issue. If you were deep in the interior, having a knife on you or a rifle wouldn't be an issue. The cities are different. Overpoliced
Blahhhhhh...

Chuck Bronson

I do get that.  Canada will enact many things on a Federal level, especially when it comes to guns & knives, so the entire nation is all  'on board'...  We ALL know the rules.

I have spent a few hours with OZ gun (and knife) laws...  It is difficult, it is confusing, and if in doubt...  It is NOT allowed there!

Canadian Provinces tend not to change the Federal provisions much (but they can and do every now and then), so that is what stands.

OZ Provinces seem to have massively different rules and regs from one another, depending on the territory.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I realized just the other day how nutty things are in OZ, when I learned that slingshots (gings?) are illegal in half your nation.

What the fuck?  A fucking slingshot?  Welcome to OZ!

That's too much, my son had a slingshot.

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Our nation was founded on suppression of the people. Now most of us celebrate more and more rules and bans.

Reminds me of China, when they took to farm tools as weapons because others were banned. The sai, the bo, nunchucks and one other.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

A weapon is a weapon.

Carrying weapons is forbidden.

Simple, really. So far, nobody can explain why it is appropriate to carry a weapon in public. ANY weapon.

Chuck Bronson

What happens when Australia completely neuters their boys and men?  What happens when boys cannot do boy things, and men cannot do men things?

I'll TELL you what will happen!  There will be generations of men that don't know they are men anymore, and may turn to plain silly behaviour like dressing and attempting to act like women, or may even take it one step further and go full gender reassignment!  You really want that?

Bricktop

Ah, so Mel's misfiring synapses present us with yet another of his illogical arguments.

Men must carry weapons or turn into females.

Men things and boy things are contingent on being armed?

No, son. Men things and boy things are about creating a safer world where all people are free to live in peace and without fear of being harmed by lunatics with weapons.

Which, of course, excludes YOU from being a MAN, let alone a boy.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"A weapon is a weapon.

Simple, really. So far, nobody can explain why it is appropriate to carry a weapon in public. ANY weapon.

Zombies.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"What happens when Australia completely neuters their boys and men?  What happens when boys cannot do boy things, and men cannot do men things?

I'll TELL you what will happen!  There will be generations of men that don't know they are men anymore, and may turn to plain silly behaviour like dressing and attempting to act like women, or may even take it one step further and go full gender reassignment!  You really want that?

Herman owns rifles and hunts. And he is transitioning to a woman.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"A weapon is a weapon.

Zombies.

Ah.

Yes...well...that's different. When the zombies come, we will need firearms then. But until then... :nea:

Chuck Bronson

I think anyone that is familiar with Detroit or Compton will agree, that the Zombies are already amongst us...

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"

Nothing more dangerous than a woman with a rifle.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Why is the possession of a rifle relevant??

ac_toofunny

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"What happens when Australia completely neuters their boys and men?  What happens when boys cannot do boy things, and men cannot do men things?

He's a complex person.