The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

I am assembling the components...

Started by Chuck Bronson, November 05, 2018, 10:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "cc"Nothing more dangerous than a woman with a rifle.

Yeah, or the Mossad connections given the order to take out the German simply because he rolled through town...

The Jews can be so touchy and sensitive sometimes!

cc

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "cc"Nothing more dangerous than a woman with a rifle.

Yeah, or the Mossad connections given the order to take out the German simply because he rolled through town...

I called them off at the last moment.

You're still alive and able to play with kiddie cannons, so be appreciative ... or at least stop whining
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"What happens when Australia completely neuters their boys and men?  What happens when boys cannot do boy things, and men cannot do men things?

I'll TELL you what will happen!  There will be generations of men that don't know they are men anymore, and may turn to plain silly behaviour like dressing and attempting to act like women, or may even take it one step further and go full gender reassignment!  You really want that?

Herman owns rifles and hunts. And he is transitioning to a woman.

I own a farm. I need firearms. Justine will get my 22 and my 270 out of my cold dead hands.

Bricktop

People used to say that to me.

My reply? "That can be arranged".

Nonetheless, a firearm is a tool of trade for primary producers. Nobody would seek to take them from you.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Herman"Justine will get my 22 and my 270 out of my cold dead hands.

Historically Canada has always been quite fair when it has 'banned' a class of firearm...  Pocket pistols are an example:  Those that owned them were grandfathered, and could continue to own them.  They could also transfer them to direct relatives, like their children for example.

Even Trudeau more recently stated that Canada has a 'strong responsible gun culture,' and he won't drastically fuck with it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"What happens when Australia completely neuters their boys and men?  What happens when boys cannot do boy things, and men cannot do men things?

I'll TELL you what will happen!  There will be generations of men that don't know they are men anymore, and may turn to plain silly behaviour like dressing and attempting to act like women, or may even take it one step further and go full gender reassignment!  You really want that?

Herman owns rifles and hunts. And he is transitioning to a woman.

I own a farm. I need firearms. Justine will get my 22 and my 270 out of my cold dead hands.

What about your purse?

:laugh:

cc

purse ... :laugh:

Not to mention his illegal and highly dangerous 6" stilettos

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"purse ... :laugh:

Not to mention his illegal and highly dangerous 6" stilettos

:roll:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Chuck Bronson

Great news, folks!  Me Mini-Cannon has now cleared customs!  Thank GOD I live in a relatively free country (unlike oppressive regimes like OZ or UK)!

http://i64.tinypic.com/207ru3d.png">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Great news, folks!  Me Mini-Cannon has now cleared customs!  Thank GOD I live in a relatively free country (unlike oppressive regimes like OZ or UK)!

http://i64.tinypic.com/207ru3d.png">

Pop pop, yeah. ac_boring

Chuck Bronson

Now if only I could get my hands on some flashlight powder...    :evilthoughts2:

Chuck Bronson

Flash powder...  Not even contained in any sort of pressure vessel.  Simply just loose in a bag!    :laugh:

Loudenboomer!   :laugh:

">

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"A weapon is a weapon.

Carrying weapons is forbidden.

Simple, really. So far, nobody can explain why it is appropriate to carry a weapon in public. ANY weapon.

Fck off, moron hypocrite.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

QuoteGreat news, folks!  .. Mini-Cannon has now cleared customs

I'm almost pissing myself with excitement

Just think gang. One of our own. We'll all be able to tell this to our grandchildren some day

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "cc"I'm almost pissing myself with excitement

I know as women age, this probably happens excitement or not...   :icon_wink: