Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Scenes from a festival

Started by Bricktop, November 05, 2018, 05:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Quote from: "Bricktop"Oops.

You are correct.

Filipino. Cue Azhya going mental at my faux pas.

Close call. Saved your ass again  ac_biggrin
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Good photos.  

I have heard human meat or "long pig" is not bad.  I've never had it.  probably tastes better than vegemite though :001_tongue:  :laugh:

Right.

You go on the list as well.

:rules:

Berry Sweet

I finally got a camera.  My mom went out and got one for me...I just couldnt decide.

I'm charging the battery and I will be taking some pics tomorrow evening at the kids tournament...I'm excited about both!  

I cant wait to get back into photography again! And now with a nice camera! And to get some action shots of my kid and her team mates!!

Bricktop

Anonymous

I have heard human meat or "long pig" is not bad.  I've never had it.  probably tastes better than vegemite though :001_tongue:  :laugh:

I remember GORDY posting about that.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I remember GORDY posting about that.
Good old Gordy Gambino.  I wonder what happened to him?  Probably in a jail in Pattaya somewhere. :laugh:

Bricktop

No, he's happy as a long pig in a bath of it's own excrement. Living in Thailand with Mrs Gordy, and loving it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"No, he's happy as a long pig in a bath of it's own excrement. Living in Thailand with Mrs Gordy, and loving it.

I'm glad he's happy and healthy.

Bricktop

I don't know what he's lost more of...weight or hair.

He's doing fine. Seems very happy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I don't know what he's lost more of...weight or hair.

He's doing fine. Seems very happy.

He's retired, he lives in a tropical country and most importantly, he has a lovely wife who makes him happy.