The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Fash, I've been wondering...

Started by Chuck Bronson, November 10, 2018, 12:37:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Chuck Bronson

I know you were born here, but you then went back to Taiwan and were raised there as a child, right?

So, do you speak English with a Chinese accent?  Or did you learn English more as a 'first' language?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I know you were born here, but you then went back to Taiwan and were raised there as a child, right?

So, do you speak English with a Chinese accent?  Or did you learn English more as a 'first' language?

If she was born here and her early years in Taiwan, she probably has a Chinese accent.

Chuck Bronson

She was sort of vague with the timeline, so that's why I was wondering.  However, her written English appears top notch, which leads me to believe that English could possibly be first language?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"She was sort of vague with the timeline, so that's why I was wondering.  However, her written English appears top notch, which leads me to believe that English could possibly be first language?

I recall Fash posting that she can speak four languages to varying degrees.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I know you were born here, but you then went back to Taiwan and were raised there as a child, right?

The fuck has that to do with you?

You were born in Canada, but you talk like a dick.

Chuck Bronson

Why don't you just stop ruining every fucking thread with your childish fucking bullshit, and leave the thread alone for Fash to answer the question, if she so prefers.

Idiot.

Bricktop

I dunno...maybe your inane and racist post brings out the worst in me.

Maybe I just find you contemptible.

Or all of the above.

Chuck Bronson

Sorry, Brick, but I ain't got no time for your juvenile bullshit!  It grew old many years ago.

Please try to keep your juvenile spam in the Retard Rodeo sub-forum where it belongs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

The fuck has that to do with you?

You were born in Canada, but you talk like a dick.

A lot of people in this country talk like dicks. All of our politicians.

Bricktop

Anonymous

I couldn't speak a word of English until I was five years old..

I use English at home because my husband can't speak Chinese.

Chuck Bronson

So you do have a Chinese accent when speaking English then?

And you use English at home for husband only?  Are your kids fluent in Mandarin (or whatever) then?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"So you do have a Chinese accent when speaking English then?

And you use English at home for husband only?  Are your kids fluent in Mandarin (or whatever) then?

I have heard people say the odd word one may detect an accent..

Yes, I use English at home as a courtesy to my husband..

If I had married a Taiwanese/Chinese man, I would use either Taiwanese(my first language) or Mandarin(my second language) at home..

My children can speak intermediate level Mandarin and very little Taiwanese..

It's different in Shen Li's house even though her husband does not speak Chinese either..

Her mother lives with her and her two sons are exposed to Chinese all the time.

Chuck Bronson

OK...  So there is just an ever so slight accent present whilst speaking English then.  Just something I've been curious about, that's all.  I didn't think you spoke Chinglish, but I just wanted to be sure.

You've been more than accommodating with the answers to my questions.  Danke!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"OK...  So there is just an ever so slight accent present whilst speaking English then.  Just something I've been curious about, that's all.  I didn't think you spoke Chinglish, but I just wanted to be sure.

You've been more than accommodating with the answers to my questions.  Danke!

Glad to answer them.