Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Did Germany lose ww1

Started by Skippy, November 11, 2018, 07:42:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skippy

In my opinion in was a draw, Germany wasn't invaded and the front lines stayed pretty much where they were for 4 years of the war despite the Americans coming in. So there's nothing to celebrate here

Anonymous

Quote from: "Skippy"In my opinion in was a draw, Germany wasn't invaded and the front lines stayed pretty much where they were for 4 years of the war despite the Americans coming in. So there's nothing to celebrate here

Good morning Skippy, nice to see you here..

I know more about war in Asia than in the Europe..

But, wasn't it the terms of the Treaty of Versailles that lead to the events of WW2?

Skippy

They were forced into signing the treaty of versailies by the communists and the Jews who promised Germany would be treated fairly, which they weren't

Anonymous

Quote from: "Skippy"They were forced into signing the treaty of Versailies by the communists and the Jews who promised Germany would be treated fairly, which they weren't

That's what I meant Skippy..

It forced hardships on Germans and of course many people in that country would not like it.

Skippy

And lead to the rise of hitler

Anonymous

Quote from: "Skippy"And lead to the rise of hitler

That goes without saying.

Anonymous

Yes, Germany lost ww1. That is why ww2 happemed. But, Stalin's expansionism meant a war withe West would have been inevitable eventuslly.

@realAzhyaAryola

Yes, of course. Germany lost World War I. Not to be impertinent but Google is your friend. Nevertheless, I think it was more than just Germany. That first world war or World War I was an international conflict (1914–18) which involved most of the European nations including Russia, the Middle East, and other regions. This bloody war was fought between the "Central Powers" which included Germany, Austria-Hungary, and Turkey against mainly France, Great Britain (as part of the British Empire, Canada too was at war), Russia, Italy, Japan, and, from 1917, the United States--all made up the "Allies." The Allies, as we all know, crushed the Central Powers.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

I don't know who "lost", but I do know that nobody won.