Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

welcome Gaon

Started by Anonymous, November 15, 2018, 04:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Welcome Gaon, I'm so happy you found us..

I am a Taiwanese Canadian, married, with children and living  in Calgary, Alberta.

If you wouldn't mind, perhaps you could tell us about yourself.....I gather you have a special connection to Israel?

Bricktop

Interesting;

"Gaon, (Hebrew: "excellency", )plural Geonim, the title accorded to the Jewish spiritual leaders and scholars who headed Talmudic academies that flourished, with lengthy interruptions, from the 7th to the 13th century in Babylonia and Palestine. The chief concern of the geonim was to interpret and develop Talmudic Law and to safeguard Jewish legal traditions by adjudicating points of legal controversy. Their replies (responsa) were quoted far beyond the limits of their own communities and are of great value in studying the Jewish history and theology of the period. The geonim continued a tradition of scholarship begun long before by the soferim (teachers and interpreters of biblical law) and kept alive in subsequent centuries by the tannaim and amoraim (who, respectively, produced the compilation of law called the Mishna and wrote commentaries on the Mishna, called Gemara)."

Gaon

Quote from: "Fashionista"Welcome Gaon, I'm so happy you found us..

I am a Taiwanese Canadian, married, with children and living  in Calgary, Alberta.

If you wouldn't mind, perhaps you could tell us about yourself.....I gather you have a special connection to Israel?

Hi Fashionista, thanks for the welcome. I really appreciate it and I mean that.

I answered most of this in another discussion. But, to reiterate, I am a Russian born, Israeli raised, Canadian immigrant. I landed two years ago and I live in Surrey.

I have been paying the bills here by working in the building trades. I want to go to school and get a professional safety designation.

I found Vancouver Forum Memebee first, but it seems my registration was rejected. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise as I will have more time to post here. :wink:
The Russian Rock It

cc

Say. Something must be amiss if they rejected it. While it is somewhat different in mood than this forum, I would be surprised if it was not a screw up
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Gaon

Quote from: "cc"Say. Something must be amiss if they rejected it. While it is somewhat different in mood than this forum, I would be surprised if it was not a screw up

ac_dunno
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Maybe Scouse has been appointed head of their Membership Committee. ac_lmfao

Welcome, nonetheless.

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"Maybe Scouse has been appointed head of their Membership Committee. ac_lmfao

Welcome, nonetheless.

Thanks a lot Bricktop.

Scouse was one of the people I wanted to engage in discussion. Karl was another.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

I doubt that you and Scouse will find any common ground upon which to base a discussion. You are more likely to experience a barrage of anti-semitic vitriol and Nazi propaganda, as well as how Jews run the world and control the planet.

cc

I'm guessin our pet nazi will be child's play for this guy

Blurt and I have been keeping hitler's little fool seriously wounded of late  ... he's about ready for a merciful kill shot

Quote... propaganda ... as how Jews run the world and control the planet....

"We" don't?

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"I doubt that you and Scouse will find any common ground upon which to base a discussion. You are more likely to experience a barrage of anti-semitic vitriol and Nazi propaganda, as well as how Jews run the world and control the planet.

How come I never got even a taste of that control. ac_umm
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

I'm sure Scouse will be able to answer that, and many other questions you may have about Jewish domination of global affairs.

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'm sure Scouse will be able to answer that, and many other questions you may have about Jewish domination of global affairs.

He must be incredibly intelligent. ac_toofunny
The Russian Rock It

Blazor

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Maybe Scouse has been appointed head of their Membership Committee. ac_lmfao

Welcome, nonetheless.

Thanks a lot Bricktop.

Scouse was one of the people I wanted to engage in discussion. Karl was another.

Karl is simply a troll, an alt of someone for sure. Scouse is a good guy, and he posts here. Should be a good discussion  :laugh:

Welcome btw!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

Yes. Know that. He is  merely trolling ... prolly a member using another nick for giggles .. but fun to play with when he really sets himself up

The nazi / wannbe german that I affectionately call "Liverpool Lollipop" is for real - he really believes what he reads on Stormfront etc.

Bricktop

I'm surprised he hasn't shown up yet.

He could spot an Israeli flag if it was planted on the moon.