Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Dealing with my Ex...

Started by Chuck Bronson, November 18, 2018, 12:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yeah. .end of story.   Look at the state of him...

At the very least, I can quote a post properly.

You cannot...

You're an idiot.

Good luck in life.

Berry Sweet

Chuck Bronson

Berry, I don't post here to throw jabs at others...  I can do that at 4chan.

Go join the other idiots at memebee...  They LOVE disabled retards like you!

JOE

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yeah. .end of story.   Look at the state of him...

At the very least, I can quote a post properly.

You cannot...

You're an idiot.

Good luck in life.

You guys seem like a typical married couple discoursing like that.

....must be normal, eh?

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Good night.

Rest well.

JOE

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Good night.

Rest well.

Lol! After the fight Now its the makeup part, eh?

Chuck Bronson

Yeah, we make up and get along, Joe...

Why not?

JOE

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Yeah, we make up and get along, Joe...

Why not?

Lol!

Apparently you 'need' each other.

Well I guess at least one of you does.

Gaon

Vancouver seems like a good place for a single man who's looking.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"...is like dealing with the forums also, and in fact it's like dealing with the general population too.

I need to find a couple of acres out in the country, as I need away from ALL people.

Text from just now, with no reply from her, and none will ever be given.  An example of people, and why I want nothing to do with them.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2a9d6o5.jpg">

I often wonder what sort of low life, retarded, loathsome cretin would post a snapshot of a text exchange with his ex wife where she seems to be in a low state in a public forum.

I should have realised it would be the sort of low life, retarded, loathsome cretin that Mel is.

You're a pig, Mel. A deplorable, disrespectful, odious and repellent piece of Aryan excrement.

Chuck Bronson

Here comes Bricktop!  The saviour of the people, and the saviour of the forums!

YOU go fuck yourself, you useless piece of shit!  You have fucked over EVERYONE that has an IQ of under 50...

MOST boards would simply shit-can you, for being nothing more than a Gallium, except with 10% more IQ.

You are NOTHING here, and are NOTHING in real life either.

EAT MY SHIT, you old spamming goof!    :laugh:

Chuck Bronson

Right, you old fucking goof?  Power and control...  Control and power...

TWO things that you do NOT have in 'real life' for whatever reason.

You come here in an attempt to recreate that...  Power and control.  You simply STINK of that desire to ALL posters on the forums.  We're not that dumb.

You're nothing but an old fucking goof that still manages to fool a few posters on the forums, but you are of no loss should you fuck off once and for all.

Take my advice, and just fuck off.  I'm single, and have time to fuck around on the forums, but seeing as you are here 24/7, and are married with kids, and grand kids also, I would STRONGLY suggest that you fulfill those duties first, before coming here and trying to play internet tough-guy!   :laugh:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"  You have fucked over EVERYONE that has an IQ of under 50...

Including YOU, asshole.

The difference between you and the other gobshites, though, is that I really enjoy making you look stupid.

Others, not so much.

You're an odious, disturbed and disreputable piece of garbage who's entire life outside the cabin of your dirt mover is conducted through a bottle and a web forum. Your lonely life is testimony to how utterly unappealing you must be to normal people.

Nonetheless, as disadvantaged and inadequate as your are, I shall still maintain one of my little pleasures by highlighting how much of a creepy whining bitch you are. It's not like I can drink single malts all day.

Chuck Bronson

You're losing it, Brick...  What works with the others just don't work with me!   :laugh:

Bricktop

It always has, bottle jockey...and it always will.

I'm in your head, and right behind you. Always.