Dealing with my Ex...

Started by Chuck Bronson, November 18, 2018, 12:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"
Sweet Jesus

I'd fucking shoot you.

What am I supposed to do about random "Fuck my life" texts from a more than likely PMS'ing woman?  I think I was more than accommodating, no?

Just another reminder for me to stay single...  Don't need anymore drama in my life!

Besides, I was married to her, and we're now divorced, so I owe her nothing!

But yet, once they get a taste of the Ace, they can NEVER move on!   :laugh:

And I'm not joking!  I ruin them for all others...   :sad:

You ask if she's ok and does she need a shoulder.

You let her know everything is going to be okay.

Look, some chicks like asshole types. Im one of those chicks. She must feel like you're one of the only ones she can turn to, God help her.
<t></t>

Chuck Bronson

I think the only reason my ex's want anything to do with me, is because I'm known as a problem solver.  Whatever the problem is, I can fix it!

I there's a problem, yo I'll solve it...

Blazor

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I think the only reason my ex's want anything to do with me, is because I'm known as a problem solver.  Whatever the problem is, I can fix it!

I there's a problem, yo I'll solve it...

...check out the hook while the DJ revolves it!

:laugh:

I use to know almost all those lyrics. Sometimes I like to just bust them out and get the stares  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Chuck Bronson

I have a buddy that that can bust moves exactly like Vanilla...  reason being is that he went to hip-hop dance school as a kid right around the time Vanilla ice was 'cool'...  Well, for the entire 15 minutes he was cool.

So, every now and then he'll bust those moves, and it's the funniest fucking thing you've ever seen!

Blazor

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I have a buddy that that can bust moves exactly like Vanilla...  reason being is that he went to hip-hop dance school as a kid right around the time Vanilla ice was 'cool'...  Well, for the entire 15 minutes he was cool.

So, every now and then he'll bust those moves, and it's the funniest fucking thing you've ever seen!

That is funny lol. I use to do the MC Hammer moves from U Cant Touch This back in the day lol.

Now stop..... Hammer Time!  ac_dance
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Erica Mena

This isn't funny. And men wonder why we sever their penises
<t></t>

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"This isn't funny. And men wonder why we sever their penises

Do that to Blurt so the Canadian taxpayers aren't on the hook for his penis removal!

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"This isn't funny. And men wonder why we sever their penises

Do that to Blurt so the Canadian taxpayers aren't on the hook for his penis removal!

Blurt is a sweetheart. Everyone can learn a thing or two from him about sensitivity
<t></t>

Anonymous

ac_wot

Bricktop

And women wonder why they get the door slammed in their faces.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Bricktop"

And women wonder why they get the door slammed in their faces.

Never happened to me so I can't comment :43(2):
<t></t>

Bricktop

Erica Mena

The fuck it did. If I really want something, I'll get it
<t></t>

Bricktop

Your ambition exceeds your capability by some margin.

You may persuade some by offering rack shots, toots...but they are the same people who can be hypnotised by goldfish. The sort of person you really want is waaaaay out of your reach, and a pair of tits won't draw them any closer.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Bricktop"Your ambition exceeds your capability by some margin.

You may persuade some by offering rack shots, toots...but they are the same people who can be hypnotised by goldfish. The sort of person you really want is waaaaay out of your reach, and a pair of tits won't draw them any closer.

I've got what I want, sweet pea. You keep talking rack shots but not once did I ever send you one.

ac_hithere
<t></t>