The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Pet injuries.

Started by Odinson, November 19, 2018, 11:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Thats messed up if someone did that to your kitty Odi, karma will get them back.

Hope your kitty recovers good!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Thats messed up if someone did that to your kitty Odi, karma will get them back.

I'm  waiting to see what the vet Odi takes his kitty to recommends.

realgrimm

Good show Odie.. real humans show compassion for the fur babies.. My dog just past in August and I doped her up since she was in pain.. happened on the holidays and I'm not properly equipped to get her to a vet(no car,taxis wouldn't take her,no vets close by,holidays so vets were closed) it comes down to the pets quality of living and whether its spirit is muted due to malady for me it took 3 days had some kinda internal growth that blocked her airways and was to painful to lay down...sad times..

no creature wants to suffer...FUCK BUDDISTS animals are like babies since they can't comprehend what is happening

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"Good show Odie.. real humans show compassion for the fur babies.. My dog just past in August and I doped her up since she was in pain.. happened on the holidays and I'm not properly equipped to get her to a vet(no car,taxis wouldn't take her,no vets close by,holidays so vets were closed) it comes down to the pets quality of living and whether its spirit is muted due to malady for me it took 3 days had some kinda internal growth that blocked her airways and was to painful to lay down...sad times..

no creature wants to suffer...FUCK BUDDISTS animals are like babies since they can't comprehend what is happening

I agree man, just saying what my friend recently told me.

I had to put down my oldest cat 6 years ago, she was 16 years old, blood in stools, couldnt control it, was in pain, so I put her down, was so sad. Now, the oldest cat I have is 15 years old, I think she is going. Think she started going blind last week. Seems real disoriented and running into things, losing weight.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "realgrimm"Good show Odie.. real humans show compassion for the fur babies.. My dog just past in August and I doped her up since she was in pain.. happened on the holidays and I'm not properly equipped to get her to a vet(no car,taxis wouldn't take her,no vets close by,holidays so vets were closed) it comes down to the pets quality of living and whether its spirit is muted due to malady for me it took 3 days had some kinda internal growth that blocked her airways and was to painful to lay down...sad times..

I had to put down my oldest cat 6 years ago, she was 16 years old, blood in stools, couldnt control it, was in pain, so I put her down, was so sad. Now, the oldest cat I have is 15 years old, I think she is going. Think she started going blind last week. Seems real disoriented and running into things, losing weight.

yeah it sucks when they deteriorate at the end its so rapid..I live and breath my pets so am quite observant when ailments are present.. It's all again, Quality Of Life  thats all we can do keep em safe and happy while they are with us ..and FFS when its time they part this mortal coil you are there and the last thing they see..I red on reddit what vets hate the most and they said at the end when the pets owner takes them in to be put down then leave the room during the process ,makes the animal panic and look round the room for someone safe...now I'm getting choked..

animals do so much for us devote their very existence it's really the least we can do

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"Thats messed up if someone did that to your kitty Odi, karma will get them back.

The vet said that I shouldnt think about euthanizing my cat..

Different vet this time..

She gave my cat some anesthetic and installed a rubber duct where the tail used to be.. So that the mucus/reddish liquid runs out and reduces the swollenning.

She could not empty my cats bladder but after anesthetic, she did it.. So that indicates my cat is gaining back control over that function.

Might be just refusing to pee due to that satellite dish thing around his head.

She was optimistic and said to give it time.. 1 week just aint enough to recover from anything..

Odinson

I cant think of any1 in the neighbourhood that might have done this..

Most of the people here have pets..

Chuck Bronson

Poor cat!  Cone around his head and rubber cap where tail used to be!   :laugh:

Hopefully it gets better!

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"
Quote from: "Blazor"

yeah it sucks when they deteriorate at the end its so rapid..I live and breath my pets so am quite observant when ailments are present.. It's all again, Quality Of Life  thats all we can do keep em safe and happy while they are with us ..and FFS when its time they part this mortal coil you are there and the last thing they see..I red on reddit what vets hate the most and they said at the end when the pets owner takes them in to be put down then leave the room during the process ,makes the animal panic and look round the room for someone safe...now I'm getting choked..

animals do so much for us devote their very existence it's really the least we can do

You're right, its so fast, hell she was just fine last month, and I even commented on how spunky she was for her age. It was like a switch was flipped.

Awww, I finally found your soft side  :thumbup:  

Im like the Cat Whisperer, they all come to me  :laugh:  My gf gets jealous, cause she loves cats too, and I'll go to pet one, and they come in, she goes to pet one, and they take off  :laugh:  It melts her when they let her.

Odinson

Sorry to hear that, grimm.

I´m all for euthanizing when there is nothing but suffering left.

I´m pretty lucky because we have a 24/7/365 vet clinic here due to cattle and such..

Cats can live a normal life without the tail..

Its a good thing he came back home for help.

Blazor

Quote from: "Odinson"

I cant think of any1 in the neighbourhood that might have done this..

Most of the people here have pets..

I would hope not, but there are some fucked up kids out there.

Glad to hear the good news from the new vet  :thumbup:

Anonymous

She gave my cat some anesthetic and installed a rubber duct where the tail used to be.. So that the mucus/reddish liquid runs out and reduces the swollenning.

She could not empty my cats bladder but after anesthetic, she did it.. So that indicates my cat is gaining back control over that function.

She was optimistic and said to give it time.. 1 week just aint enough to recover from anything..

Terrific news.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Sorry about your dog realgrimm..

My dog doesn't have a lot of time left.

:sad:

Odinson

Terrific news.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

It would be a damn shame since he is almost back to normal..

Wants to go outside and moves around the place.

Just slightly more tired due to the healing and antibiotics.

Chuck Bronson

Good to hear!

Could the Vet ever determine what was the possible cause of tail getting lacerated?