News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I put my Christmas tree up this evening!

Started by Berry Sweet, November 22, 2018, 08:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Crass, tasteless and missing the point of Xmas entirely.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I am having some wine tonight.  I cant believe how much xmas lights I have!!!

Inside or outside your unit? I have no lights inside or outside my condo.

I havent put them up yet, I just opened a box from storage and theres massive lights!!

I'm not paying to hang up light outside where I cant see them...they will be inside for me, my kid and guests to enjoy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Crass, tasteless and missing the point of Xmas entirely.

I agree Bricktop.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

I'm not paying to hang up light outside where I cant see them...they will be inside for me, my kid and guests to enjoy.

I use to hang icicle lights all around my house, but I got tired of them going out, and having room to store them.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

I use to hang icicle lights all around my house, but I got tired of them going out, and having room to store them.

My husband made the lights outside our house permanent, they don't come down to be stored..

We turned them on for the fist time this season on Saturday.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

My husband made the lights outside our house permanent, they don't come down to be stored..

Nice!

Anonymous

Nice!

Nobody on my street takes down their Christmas lights and puts them back up every year.

Blazor

Nice!

Nobody on my street takes down their Christmas lights and puts them back up every year.

Here, if you leave your lights up, you are considered trashy and lazy. Up there I can see why they would stay up, with it being so cold.

Anonymous

Nice!

Here, if you leave your lights up, you are considered trashy and lazy. Up there I can see why they would stay up, with it being so cold.

The clips that hold them are permanent.