Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Pack & Play Packers...

Started by Chuck Bronson, November 22, 2018, 01:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Bronson

Google that shit...  It's a prosthetic dick for trannies to bolt on once they get their penis removed.  Some of them you can even piss out of and bend and shape them.

What a weird world we live in, when people want their penis removed, but then the first thing they want is a realistic Pack & Play Packer to bolt on...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Google that shit...  It's a prosthetic dick for trannies to bolt on once they get their penis removed.  Some of them you can even piss out of and bend and shape them.

What a weird world we live in, when people want their penis removed, but then the first thing they want is a realistic Pack & Play Packer to bolt on...

Thanks for letting us know. Now I have something to talk about with the conductor on tonight's trip.

cc

Fess up. Your interest in trans and dick removal is accelerating quite rapidly of late.

Not judging, just noticing

Melanie?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Fess up. Your interest in trans and dick removal is accelerating quite rapidly of late.

Not judging, just noticing

Melanie?

Malady.

Chuck Bronson

Good packers aren't exactly cheap.  Priced a few out, and the good ones that you can piss out of will run ya a couple hundred bucks...

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "cc"Melanie?

I had a childhood friend named Melanie that lived a couple houses down...  Found her Facebook page recently and she grew up smoking hot!  Married with kids now, of course... :sad:

Anonymous

What does Mel need a dick for anyway. He never uses it. Just like old Joe and odinson.

Chuck Bronson

That's why I'm transitioning!  Why do you think I'm studying up on the matter?

Besides, the taxpayers foot the bill, so what have I got to lose? Shit, they'd probably even cover the Pack & Play Packer, for when I wanna get my prostethic cock on!