News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Got into a brief shouting match with a cop tonight...

Started by Chuck Bronson, November 30, 2018, 10:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Bronson

Chuck Bronson

Conditions are dark, and it's raining lightly.  Not a very busy road.  

The 'stupid bitch' and I roll up to the MVA, her in front of me.  Just before Officer Buddy flags us through, stupid bitch decides she wants to turn around (red flag here, anyone?)  So, she's now positioned as indicated by the arrow.  She now needs to reverse, so she can complete the process of turning around and going the other way.

The dumb bitch cannot find reverse gear.  Every time she thinks it's in reverse, the car keeps shuddering forward.  There is a ditch a couple feet in front of her car.  

I can clearly see Officer Buddy flagging me through.  I can also clearly envision stupid bitch finally finding reverse JUST as my Mustang is behind her, thus smashing into my drivers side.  I can just envision this happening.  So, I wait maybe another 20 seconds or so...  By now I am fairly certain dumb bitch can't find reverse, and quickly accelerate past her.

Officer Buddy flags me to stop, asking me in a fairly stern tone, "What exactly is your problem, Buddy?"

My reply, in a louder tone also, "I don't have a problem, Buddy"

He says, "When I direct you to go, you go, OK Buddy?"

I say, "Look, I ain't got no fucking problem.  That dumb bitch up there does, and I didn't want her backing into my car, OK?"

We're pretty much screaming at each other at this point.

Now, Officer Buddy was wearing glasses, and conditions were dark and wet, but I could still easily see dumb bitch still trying to reverse her car.

Finally his eyes glance up the road and squint at the car dumb bitch was driving...  It had its lights on.  Could this guy not see it until just now?  Was he blind?  It was less than 100 feet away.

Then he tells me to get out of here in an angry tone.

Moral of the story?  In Canada, if you see any kind of police presence, just turn your car around and drive the other way, even if it takes you 10 minutes to find reverse and you're blocking the entire lane.  Apparently to our cops this is invisible to them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Yes, but Justine's  have a "special" shape

:sneaky2:

What shape is that cc?

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Conditions are dark, and it's raining lightly.  Not a very busy road.  

The 'stupid bitch' and I roll up to the MVA, her in front of me.  Just before Officer Buddy flags us through, stupid bitch decides she wants to turn around (red flag here, anyone?)  So, she's now positioned as indicated by the arrow.  She now needs to reverse, so she can complete the process of turning around and going the other way.

The dumb bitch cannot find reverse gear.  Every time she thinks it's in reverse, the car keeps shuddering forward.  There is a ditch a couple feet in front of her car.  

I can clearly see Officer Buddy flagging me through.  I can also clearly envision stupid bitch finally finding reverse JUST as my Mustang is behind her, thus smashing into my drivers side.  I can just envision this happening.  So, I wait maybe another 20 seconds or so...  By now I am fairly certain dumb bitch can't find reverse, and quickly accelerate past her.

Officer Buddy flags me to stop, asking me in a fairly stern tone, "What exactly is your problem, Buddy?"

My reply, in a louder tone also, "I don't have a problem, Buddy"

He says, "When I direct you to go, you go, OK Buddy?"

I say, "Look, I ain't got no fucking problem.  That dumb bitch up there does, and I didn't want her backing into my car, OK?"

We're pretty much screaming at each other at this point.

Now, Officer Buddy was wearing glasses, and conditions were dark and wet, but I could still easily see dumb bitch still trying to reverse her car.

Finally his eyes glance up the road and squint at the car dumb bitch was driving...  It had its lights on.  Could this guy not see it until just now?  Was he blind?  It was less than 100 feet away.

Then he tells me to get out of here in an angry tone.

Moral of the story?  In Canada, if you see any kind of police presence, just turn your car around and drive the other way, even if it takes you 10 minutes to find reverse and you're blocking the entire lane.  Apparently to our cops this is invisible to them.

Hey, I see a cop, I  get the hell out of there.

Anonymous

cc

JOE

Quote from: "cc"Of course. Do you think I'd use Saudi candles?

Thats great, cc!

What kind of candles do you use go light up your menorah during Hanukkah?

Do you go to a special kosher store on Oak Street or will the dollar store do?

Jes curious thats all cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "cc"Of course. Do you think I'd use Saudi candles?

Thats great, cc!

What kind of candles do you use go light up your menorah during Hanukkah?

Do you go to a special koshet store on Oak Street or will the dollar store do?

Jes curious thats all cc

Jews buy their candles from the places 60 year attention starved virgins get theirs. Other people will see the Jews' candles and nobody will ever see Joe's candles especially his wick.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "JOE"Do you go to a special koshet store on Oak Street or will the dollar store do?

She's Jewish...  Of course the dollar store ones will do just fine!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "JOE"Do you go to a special koshet store on Oak Street or will the dollar store do?

She's Jewish...  Of course the dollar store ones will do just fine!

cc isn't Jewish.

Chuck Bronson

If it looks like a Jew, swims like a Jew, and quacks like a Jew, then it probably is a Jew.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"If it looks like a Jew, swims like a Jew, and quacks like a Jew, then it probably is a Jew.

She is the kind of aryan that Scouse dreams of being.

Chuck Bronson

There is absolutely no way she's Aryan.  She can only be a Jew.  All the evidence points directly to her Jewishness.

cc

Did I ever deny?  .. and miss out on all the fun watching idiots falling all over themselves and each other? .. of course not

You'd be best be focusing on keeping your nicks straight, mate > https://thebluecashew.net/post284245.html#p284245">https://thebluecashew.net/post284245.html#p284245

or people will be saying you are just another stupid aryan fuckup