News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Got into a brief shouting match with a cop tonight...

Started by Chuck Bronson, November 30, 2018, 10:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Bronson

As you all should know by now, I am not a 'cop basher,' and I generally respect law enforcement officers.

Nonetheless, tonight I entered into a brief shouting match with an RCMP officer.  Not my finest moment, but he was definitely not one of their finest either.

Chuck Bronson

Chuck Bronson

It's been a long week, and I'll get into this thread more tomorrow, when I have a chance to draw a traffic diagram, which is a necessity for understanding the circumstances at the time...

cc

I won't sleep tonight wondering how it happened

Please don't keep us waiting .. I'm shaking so hard with tension that I can't light my candles
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chuck Bronson

I'll light your Hebrew candles for you tomorrow.

I need to lay out the traffic pattern first, so that it all can be understood.  Tomorrow.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"It's been a long week, and I'll get into this thread more tomorrow, when I have a chance to draw a traffic diagram, which is a necessity for understanding the circumstances at the time...

It does happen, get the fuck over it.

Bricktop

JOE

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"As you all should know by now, I am not a 'cop basher,' and I generally respect law enforcement officers.

Nonetheless, tonight I entered into a brief shouting match with an RCMP officer.  Not my finest moment, but he was definitely not one of their finest either.

...was his name Constable or Corporal Bricktop, Mel?

Who came out on top?

Who won the match, eh?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"As you all should know by now, I am not a 'cop basher,' and I generally respect law enforcement officers.

Were you pulled over by the police Mel?

JOE

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I'll light your Hebrew candles for you tomorrow.

I need to lay out the traffic pattern first, so that it all can be understood.  Tomorrow.

Hebrew candles?

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Of course. Do you think I'd use Saudi candles?

Trudeau does.

cc

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"Were you pulled over by the police Mel?

No.  It was a cop directing alternating traffic around an MVA.  I'll slap together a paint diagram to help you understand the situation...