Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Asian Wives...

Started by Chuck Bronson, December 02, 2018, 12:18:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Bronson

Even though I was historically against race-mixing, I should probably modernize my views now and find Asian woman also...  Everyone else is doing it!

Odinson

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Even though I was historically against race-mixing, I should probably modernize my views now and find Asian woman also...  Everyone else is doing it!

You can still find white women whom would love to be some1s wife and want to please their man..

They are just harder to see because the loud, tattooed slutbags stomp all over them.. ac_biggrin

cc

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Herman"She is a terrific cook, an excellent lay, loves gardening, and doesn't interfere with my barrel wash consumption.

Hmm...  All the things my white ex couldn't manage to do.

And you picker her why?

And you whine about her on the net, why?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "cc"And you picker her why?

She actually picked me.

And to answer your question in the briefest way possible?  She has a nice smile.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Odinson"They are just harder to see because the loud, tattooed slutbags stomp all over them.. ac_biggrin

No doubt about that!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Even though I was historically against race-mixing, I should probably modernize my views now and find Asian woman also...  Everyone else is doing it!

How about black women. Personally, they don't do anything for me.

Chuck Bronson

Absolutely out of the question!

JOE

But are you also opposed to dating 'n mixing with Fine Jewish girls like cc, Mel?

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"

But are you also opposed to dating 'n mixing with Fine Jewish girls like cc, Mel?

Did cc convert recently. She is Prussian.

Chuck Bronson

Just not one like Fash though...  could just imagine her harping on me when I hit the barrel wash, telling me how much I'm sinning, following me around reciting associated bible quotes solidifying the fact that I'm a bad sinner.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "JOE"But are you also opposed to dating 'n mixing with Fine Jewish girls like cc, Mel?

I don't believe Aryans and Jews would be the best mix...  The Rabbi would probably not approve!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Just not one like Fash though...  could just imagine her harping on me when I hit the barrel wash, telling me how much I'm sinning, following me around reciting associated bible quotes solidifying the fact that I'm a bad sinner.

She works and she is faithful. And I saw some pictures of her in the Lounge. She is petite and pretty.

Chuck Bronson

My Grandmother spent 60 years harping on my Grandfather for his drinking habits!  She just couldn't let him be...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"My Grandmother spent 60 years harping on my Grandfather for his drinking habits!  She just couldn't let him be...

They weren't met to be together.

Chuck Bronson

They were married for 60 years, so I suppose they just managed to put up with each other!