Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Asian Wives...

Started by Chuck Bronson, December 02, 2018, 12:18:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Bronson

As I've stated before, I work with a couple of white guys that swing pretty hard to the right, but also have Asian wives.

Since I'm a popular guy, I received a call from one of them just now (the white guy, not his Asian wife) for some Saturday night blibber-blabber.

And HOLY SHIT did he ever have to end the call fast, due to the fact that his "wife just pulled into the driveway!"   :laugh:

Pretty clear to me who wears the fucking boots in that relationship!   :laugh:

Anonymous

Some Asian women are submissive and some take a dominant role in the home.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"Some Asian women are submissive and some take a dominant role in the home.

It's pretty fucking clear to me who takes the dominant role in HIS household!

He's Mid-50's, with two kids with her that are the same age as yours, Fash.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Some Asian women are submissive and some take a dominant role in the home.

It's pretty fucking clear to me who takes the dominant role in HIS household!

He's Mid-50's, with two kids with her that are the same age as yours, Fash.

There are families like that.

Chuck Bronson

I work regularly with THREE (3) guys 'like that' now, Fash!   :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I work with THREE guys 'like that' now!   :laugh:

I don't know..

Ask Herman if his home life is like that..

And Seoul has a Caucasian girlfriend.....which one of them is the boss or are they equal.

Chuck Bronson

I am not Scouse, but I still prefer the purity of races not mixing.  You, Fash, as Chinese, should not find this ideology fundamentally 'shocking' either...

Here's the odd thing...  Herman, et al, rarely post their actual interactions with their Asian wives online...

It's like it's a fucking secret.

Berry Sweet

I really dont care what race someone is...be nice to me, I'll be nice to you...pretty simple.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I really dont care what race someone is...be nice to me, I'll be nice to you...pretty simple.

If I'm nice to you Berry, will you be really nice to me. :icon_wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I am not Scouse, but I still prefer the purity of races not mixing.  You, Fash, as Chinese, should not find this ideology fundamentally 'shocking' either...

Here's the odd thing...  Herman, et al, rarely post their actual interactions with their Asian wives online...

It's like it's a fucking secret.

What do you want to know. My old lady is educated and has a top notch career. She's eleven and a half years younger than me. I have a twenty seven year old son from my first marriage, but my Chinese old lady and I have no kids together. I met her while working in Indonesia. She is a terrific cook, an excellent lay, loves gardening, and doesn't interfere with my barrel wash consumption.

Anonymous

My grandmother on my mom's side was from Japan. She was just like any other grandmother.

JOE

I've dated a couple of Asian women.

Mostly from Asia.

Not sure if they're my type.

They tend to hold back & they can be difficult to get to know.

You have to spend a bit of time to get to know them.

Overall, they're too secretive.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"I've dated

:MG_216:

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Herman"She is a terrific cook, an excellent lay, loves gardening, and doesn't interfere with my barrel wash consumption.

Hmm...  All the things my white ex couldn't manage to do.

Odinson

In the west we have equality..

Women arent doing the traditional female jobs around the house...

Nor are they doing the traditional male jobs..

You are not supposed to say anything about those things.. You are a misogynist if you do..

You are just lucky when she accepts you as a "husband material" after her wild youth..

And she calls you a real man when you castrate yourself and take care of her bastard kids.