News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Anyone remember 'Blurtsome' and 'Feel the Heat'?

Started by Chuck Bronson, December 03, 2018, 12:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Cry us a river, you whiny little snot

Edit - jinx, lol ... intended for the whiny  little girl 2nd post above
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"Mel, you are so paranoid.

I'm not.  This was supposed to be a fun thread.  Your little pet busts in and decides to tell me what to post, what not to post, and how to communicate with other members, and threw in a few insults just for good measure...

I tell him to fuck off, and you come running to his aid just like you always do.

And THEN you have the fucking nerve to 'warn' me about derailing threads, and how they will end up here.  NEWFLASH!  This thread is already here, is my theme, and YOU AND YOUR FUCKING PET are derailing it, just like you encourage with my other legit threads too.

Save me the BS.  I know your game, and others have seen it also.  Some have even simply just left because of it.

I just call a spade a spade now...  Tired of trying to be reasonable with unreasonable people.  Don't like that?  Ban me.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "cc"Cry us a river, you whiny little snot

I'm not crying.  I'm simply telling it like it is you fucking paranoid spamming power-tripping kike.

If I even LOOK at you wrong in your own 'precious' threads, I get booted.  You are another one here that gets the special 'chosen one' treatment.  It is very obvious, and makes me fucking sick.

Bricktop

Why the FUCK Fash does not put this cretin on a 7 day ban is beyond me.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"Why the FUCK Fash does not put this cretin on a 7 day ban is beyond me.

You'd all like that, wouldn't you?  It's what you've been wishing for for years, hasn't it, Fuckface?

Funny thing is, if the rules here were to be applied evenly and fairly, YOU fucks would be given the bans for disrupting and spamming threads constantly, and hurling insults like 10 year old children would (a common theme here)...  which of course you are permitted and encouraged to do with full impunity...  The 'chosen ones.'  You all give each other 'pats on the back' when it comes time to see who can act like an eight year old the best.

And it ain't just me, man...  Multiple posters have actually LEFT here for good just because of this.  Let that sink in...  I'm one of the few with enough balls and stamina to remain and actually call you out on this bullshit.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Why the FUCK Fash does not put this cretin on a 7 day ban is beyond me.

You'd all like that, wouldn't you?

Yup.

In fact I'd be ecstatic if you left for good, as you constantly claim you are doing.

Chuck Bronson

I know you would.  I am a threat to your desire for 'full control' of all your surroundings, even if that means shit anonymous forums like this one...

You're sick in the fucking head, but I don't care about that since it's not my fucking problem.

I have given ALL posters here the benefit of the doubt, just like I do with people in 'real life' also, and kept laid back, not cramping anyone's shit...  Not a flame forum, so I have tried to respect the respect that is expected of me by Admin (but clearly something she's not capable of reciprocating)...

Some just wanna keep dancing on the land mine though...  I'm not the right poster to do that with.  And that's why Mimi & Evs have Permabanned me.  If Fash wants to go the same route as her two 'friends' did, I won't complain...  She can ban me then too, if I'm that bad and am that much of a perceived threat.

JOE

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "cc"Cry us a river, you whiny little snot

I'm not crying.  I'm simply telling it like it is you fucking paranoid spamming power-tripping kike.

If I even LOOK at you wrong in your own 'precious' threads, I get booted.  You are another one here that gets the special 'chosen one' treatment.  It is very obvious, and makes me fucking sick.

...but Mel...cc's people ARE the 'chosen ones' .

Hence her sense of entitlement has been earned!

Blue collar mutts/wage slaves like me 'n you slave away ta serve da needs fer folks like her, eh?

Cc ain't exactly po'

If she can afford ta live in White Rock she must have a bit of dough.

I don't exactly see any homeless scrounging the streets when I drive thru there eh?

They may as well build Donald Trump's wall between White Rock & the Surweto township bedude it, eh?

Anonymous

If this garbage appears on the main board, that will happen.

Bricktop

It doesn't matter where it appears.

This piece of garbage needs to be taught some manners and respect.

cc

QuoteThis piece of garbage needs to be taught some manners and respect.

Don't think so

There's slow learners and there's no learners
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"It doesn't matter where it appears.

This piece of garbage needs to be taught some manners and respect.

Looks like old man goof is getting frustrated that he cannot control the situation here.

You getting frustrated, you old fucking goof?

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "cc"There's slow learners and there's no learners

You wanna keep battling with me, you old fucking kike?

You THINK you have power, but you forget that I am a Forum Master!

You wanna keep at it, kike?

You have shown to ALL the members on ALL the forums EXACTLY what you are.  I can continue to call you out, you old fucking Kike.

Keep whining to Fash, kike!  Eventually she'll allow you to insert your tongue into her ass for pleasure, just like she does with Cocktop.

Chuck Bronson

The Cop and the Kike!   :laugh3:

Two old fucks that want to spread their power-trips HARD!   :laugh:

I don't care if I'm banned from here.  I have already proven my point next door, and my point will be proven here also!

Banned or not, I don't give a fuck.  I have already exposed what I have fought against for 15 fucking years now...  And THAT, makes it ALL worthwhile!

Bricktop

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F44udLrp572Agg%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1">

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview