The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I still love my Andygirl...

Started by Chuck Bronson, December 04, 2018, 04:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blurt

He posted her pic on VF a couple of years ago.

Pretty woman, to be sure.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"He posted her pic on VF a couple of years ago.

ac_wot

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"He posted her pic on VF a couple of years ago.

Do you know if they were still together at the time? If not, he should not be posting her picture. My ex old lady would be pissed off if I posted her picture.

cc

That is disturbing. No one has the right to post another person's pic of someone they are familiar with on a forum

I'm surprised he didn't get permanent boot

What a piece of work "IF" it actually was her  .. and just a pond scum fake if it was a fake which it well could be from this attention whore
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"That is disturbing. No one has the right to post another person's pic of someone they are familiar with on a forum

I'm surprised he didn't get permanent boot

What a piece of work "IF" it actually was her  .. and just a pond scum fake if it was a fake

I don't know what to believe. I heard he posted a picture of his dead cat and bloody toilet paper he wiped his ass with. I have a drinking problem, but that guy is just plain fucked.

cc

His problem personality has nothing to do with alcohol. He's a little boy mentally , drunk or sober ... the ultimate week ego attention whore that has to tell us if he just had a pimple form  .. and not just tell us, but start a stupid thread

I wasn't totally kidding earlier today when I said he needed a single thread to work in .. or sub to tell us every time he has to pee or bought a pair of sox

I'd let him have a sub sub fittingly in "supremacists"   called  "wannabe supremacist" or "attention whore"

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"His problem personality has nothing to do with alcohol. He's a little boy mentally , drunk or sober ... the ultimate week ego attention whore that has to tell us if he just had a pimple form  .. and not just tell us, but start a stupid thread

I wasn't totally kidding earlier today when I said he needed a single thread to work in .. or sub to tell us every time he has to pee or bought a pair of sox

I'd let him have a sub sub fittingly in "supremacists"   called  "wannabe supremacist"

Sometimes he seems alright, but he's even moodier than Shen Li.

Odinson

She cant live without that german D.

Blurt

Herman,

Mel posted the pic after they'd broken up. He claims it was a pic of his ex. Don't rightly know if that's true or not. He revealed her name, too. Don't know if it's her real name.

She certainly doesn't look Aryan. More like a pretty Native woman.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Herman,

Mel posted the pic after they'd broken up. He claims it was a pic of his ex. Don't rightly know if that's true or not. He revealed her name, too. Don't know if it's her real name.

She certainly doesn't look Aryan. More like a pretty Native woman.

Are any fucks given about Mel's "wimmin troubles."

Bricktop

Oh, yes.

I am deeply concerned and feel a sense of compassion for Mel's alcohol inflamed unrequited love for his former wife.

Is there not something we can do to bring these two lovebirds back together and restore happiness and joy for both?

We are his only friends, after all.

cc

Put that way .. hmmmm

I'll think on it

OK, I thought on it

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Oh, yes.

I am deeply concerned and feel a sense of compassion for Mel's alcohol inflamed unrequited love for his former wife.

Is there not something we can do to bring these two lovebirds back together and restore happiness and joy for both?

We are his only friends, after all.

Do I detect sarcasm Bricktop.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"He hasn't posted her picture here cc.

Your friend CC is a paranoid spammer with a mental illness, so you know that simply explaining simple things to her is useless, right?  I knew that 10 years ago, when she was spamming her mental illness across multiple boards.