Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Caucasian wives

Started by Anonymous, December 05, 2018, 03:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"I concur with that Odinson..

Parents teach their children to study hard and be the best they can be..

Some American universities tell them factors outside their control, like race, are more important.

They take this approach where they re-shape things to suit their needs..

Instead of re-shaping themselves.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I concur with that Odinson..

Parents teach their children to study hard and be the best they can be..

Some American universities tell them factors outside their control, like race, are more important.

I would be frickin livid if I was a Chinese-American that was denied admission to a top tier university so someone who scored lower than me, but was a different race could get in.

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"..... Some American universities tell them factors outside their control, like race, are more important.

True, but Canadian Universities are at least equally bad in all important areas ... I think they started the whole PC thing decades ago that has exploded into everything imaginable everywhere today

And it's no longer "some" .. it's almost all today

Say, are they cutting back on Asian residents who lived and grew up here? ..  or is it non residents?

I ask because I know a lot of non residents have been taking positions away from locals for some time ... same in the US

If it's permanent "residents", that is very wrong
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Fashionista"..... Some American universities tell them factors outside their control, like race, are more important.

True, but Canadian Universities are at least equally bad in all important areas ... I think they started the whole PC thing decades ago that has exploded into everything imaginable everywhere today

And it's no longer "some" .. it's almost all today

Say, are they cutting back on Asian residents who lived and grew up here? ..  or is it non residents?

I ask because I know a lot of non residents have been taking positions away from locals for some time ... same in the US

If it's permanent "residents", that is very wrong

This was one of the most popular topics on the old Asian American forums..

It's Asian Americans who are being discriminated against.