Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Caucasian wives

Started by Anonymous, December 05, 2018, 03:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

As I've state before, my  girlfriend is white. She is beautiful, has a good career and always tries to make me happy.

Anyway, white women just seem so much happier when they are with East Asian men.

Anonymous

JOE

Quote from: "seoulbro"As I've state before, my  girlfriend is white. She is beautiful, has a good career and always tries to make me happy.

Anyway, white women just seem so much happier when they are with East Asian men.

But you come across as a typically rigid Conservative Korean Male who's set in his ways and prefers a woman who will be accommodating to such preferences.

I bet you're a lot like your dad, seoulbro.

Apart from the younger renegade types, most Korean males confirm to that standard.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "seoulbro"As I've state before, my  girlfriend is white. She is beautiful, has a good career and always tries to make me happy.

But you come across as a typically rigid Conservative Korean Male who's set in his ways and prefers a woman who will be accommodating to such preferences.

Apart from the younger renegade types, most Korean males confirm to that standard.

You are the only person that thinks that JOE..

I think Seoul has a terrific sense of humour and is obviously intelligent..

And he has passion..

On top of that, he works out and takes care of his body.

Anonymous

I would guess you are like your old man except he had sex at least once unlike his sixty year old son.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

And he has passion..

This thread is proof he has a funny bone.

JOE

And he has passion..

Actually, seoulbro is a vey stubborn obstinate and unyielding individual if his posts are any indication.

He's so conservative, that he makes whazzup/lump seem liberal, who is probably the next most conservative poster in the forum.

While I often disagree with Lump, there are times when he and I agree sometimes.

And even he can sometimes changes his POV if there are new facts which might substantiate this change.

But I've found that seoul never wavers.

He's about the only Conservative who thinks George W. Bush was a good president.

But most Canadian conservatives I've spoke with thought that Bush was a failed US President.

And even among Republicans I've spoke with form the US who voted for the guy, also regard him as a failure, including Lump

So...it seems no matter how many posts and supporting evidence which refutes seoul, he won't change.

I find this stubborn trait typical of many Korean males.

And it probably carries over into the Canadian Korean population as well.

Even the most conservative Whites tend to be more flexible than that.

Bricktop

Joe is trying to channel Scouse.

Joe...you're being a racist. That is not good.

Anonymous

And he has passion..

Actually, seoulbro is a vey stubborn obstinate and unyielding individual if his posts are any indication.

He's so conservative, that he makes whazzup/lump seem liberal, who is probably the next most conservative poster in the forum.

While I often disagree with Lump, there are times when he and I agree sometimes.

And even he can sometimes changes his POV if there are new facts which might substantiate this change.

But I've found that seoul never wavers.

He's about the only Conservative who thinks George W. Bush was a good president.

But most Canadian conservatives I've spoke with thought that Bush was a failed US President.

And even among Republicans I've spoke with form the US who voted for the guy, also regard him as a failure, including Lump

So...it seems no matter how many posts and supporting evidence which refutes seoul, he won't change.

I find this stubborn trait typical of many Korean males.

And it probably carries over into the Canadian Korean population as well.

Even the most conservative Whites tend to be more flexible than that.

Seoul has never said Bush 43 was a good president, which proves his point that you never read anyone's posts..

As for what you find  typical of Koreans, I doubt you really know any Koreans and I can tell you've never been to Korea.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Joe is trying to channel Scouse.

SB gets under my skin too. He is an apologist for the free enterprise system. And on top of that and just like all free market types, he is a progressive.

JOE

Well perhaps.

But living close to Asia, I'm sure you've heard how Koreans are referred sometimes to as 'the Irish of Asia'.

To be sure, sb is a smart guy having passed difficult exams to become a certified financial planner in Canada. Those are among the most difficult exams to pass.

But i do find him to be somewhat stubborn and unyielding

Anonymous

Well perhaps.

But living close to Asia, I'm sure you've heard how Koreans are referred sometimes to as 'the Irish of Asia'.

To be sure, sb is a smart guy having passed difficult exams to become a certified financial planner in Canada. Those are among the most difficult exams to pass.

He's a capitalist and a prog.  :negative:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Well perhaps.

He's a capitalist and a prog.  :negative:

You and JOE are totally wrong about Seoul..

He is passionate about the financial well being of all of us.,

And if either of you paid attention, you'd see how pragmatic he is..

But, both of you choose to label instead of listen.

Odinson

I didnt even need to look who started this thread.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I didnt even need to look who started this thread.

It was obviously started to make fun of a Mel's thread.