The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Pantywaste

Started by Anonymous, December 09, 2018, 02:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"And you can be sure she will be gloating over this trophy thread in her own rat's nest.

I wonder why Freud doesn't post here so much? ac_umm

He is posting at CW's Flame Truth with the other butt hurt characters.

I'm upset Bra1n is closing 3rd Rail on the 24th of December... I've been there 8-9 years. That is a large chunk of life.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"You are not banned here, but you  can't be posting links to your forum..

I asked you to stop, but you continued to do that..

You can't do it at VF and you can't do it here..

I realize the only reason you come here or to VF is to poach posters for your new TRF forum, but you will have to learn to be more subtle about it.

Unless this forum's link had been posted at one of the flame groups, I wouldn't have known about it and met some of you nice people....

So why worry if a link is posted here?

But yes, it's quite true people pilfer members... But members do their rounds on the other hand. I go to 3 groups and fb and twitter and just look what topics grab my attention. (and trust me, they're aren't that many)...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Blazor":pop:

ac_lmfao
- Andy Warhol

JOE

Quote from: "Bricktop"Meanwhile, back on topic...I miss Kylie/Flea/Erica...

:sad:

Seems whatcha need is the ole Joe school  Charm, BT.

I think what they teach ya in Cop School is how ta be hot, rough 'n tough, but not cool 'n tender, eh BT?

Its a skill I've mastered and along with fashionista we seem to be some of the chosen few who kin co-exist peacefully an' git along wid others..on all 4 forums!

....(as in Ripley's) Believe it...or not!

Bricktop

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com%2F-2CuL3-XU240%2FVRLNws9iAbI%2FAAAAAAAAG8s%2FW_xigmTk_Ic%2Fs1600%2Fbullshit-meter1.jpg&f=1">

Bricktop

Quote from: "caskur"

Awww....is it something I said??

Berry Sweet

Losers be talking on all different forums cause IRL they have no friends.  It speaks volumes.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Awww....is it something I said??

I'm not sure.

He isn't happy with Flea atm. Fraud is a dickhead anyway. Flea likes him, I don't.
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Yes.

I believe he is chagrined at the fact that Flea starting wiggling her money maker in my direction.

I tried to convince him I wasn't interested, but he was deeply hurt.

Berry Sweet

I dont pay attention to most of these losers.  So kylie is flea??  But flea is a Male?  So kylie is a shemale?

Blurt

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "JOE"

After all, who else is gonna latch onto some bald fat guy with a beer gut like you, eh Hoimin?

Post YOUR pic, Hercules.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2ev94w7.jpg">
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"You are not banned here, but you  can't be posting links to your forum..

I asked you to stop, but you continued to do that..

You can't do it at VF and you can't do it here..

I realize the only reason you come here or to VF is to poach posters for your new TRF forum, but you will have to learn to be more subtle about it.

Unless this forum's link had been posted at one of the flame groups, I wouldn't have known about it and met some of you nice people....

So why worry if a link is posted here?

But yes, it's quite true people pilfer members... But members do their rounds on the other hand. I go to 3 groups and fb and twitter and just look what topics grab my attention. (and trust me, they're aren't that many)...

My opinion on posting links to other forums, is that as long as its not a "mission" to recruit, and simply sharing knowledge of another forum, then its acceptable. I would not of found this place if not for that either. But deliberately spamming to recruit, is bad forum etiquette.

I hate not knowing about other forums. I've lost a lot of forum friends that way, cause sometimes other forums shut down, and if you dont know where others are posting, you're shit out of luck. Or sometimes, an admin goes bat shit crazy, and no one can even use a forum, so its nice to know of those other forums.

A poster will choose where he posts. Knowing about another forum does not mean you lose a poster, but simply gives that poster options to escape boredom. I have never abandoned a forum for another.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Losers be talking on all different forums cause IRL they have no friends.  It speaks volumes.

I have friends, but only a handful I keep close. And finding time to hang out/talk with such friends is difficult these days. Most are usually busy with life. I hung out with a friend this past Friday, and hadnt hung out with a friend since my bday close to Halloween. I get bored sometimes... ok a lot of times lol. I talk to forum friends more than anyone else. I would have a beer with any of y'all any day  ac_drinks

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I dont pay attention to most of these losers.  So kylie is flea??  But flea is a Male?  So kylie is a shemale?

:2r4ml1j_th:

caskur

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I dont pay attention to most of these losers.  So kylie is flea??  But flea is a Male?  So kylie is a shemale?

:2r4ml1j_th:

No she's not...lol

Flea is a female.
- Andy Warhol